The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julies Ghost

kiwifarms.net
I’m not Tony. Nor am I any of the other names you have accused me of being (Adrian, Kate, Lal to total four of your guesses).

In the words of Ma Farrow up thread
“I know you all need to feel that [I have] to be someone you know, because the alternative is just too painful”

Last edited:

kisskissmukbang

kiwifarms.net
Why try and drag someone’s children into this? Thankfully your own bespoke combination of shrivelled gonads, toxic waste dump of a personality and extensive criminal background rule out every avenue to you ever having such concerns. Small mercies I suppose.

Edit: it seem autist in chief LAL is back into the fray as well. Perhaps a coincidence.
the LAL accounts have this habit of backing up their accusations by claiming that other people/groups share their opinion, like here with the guildford nick nonsense. they've a real habit of dragging in "the board" and claiming some superior knowledge of the twitter terven's REAL feelings on cows and their white knights (who they believe are one and the same).

Hyacinth In Admin

Hyacinth in tOffice unless you can prove otherwise
kiwifarms.net
the LAL accounts have this habit of backing up their accusations by claiming that other people/groups share their opinion, like here with the guildford nick nonsense. they've a real habit of dragging in "the board" and claiming some superior knowledge of the twitter terven's REAL feelings on cows and their white knights (who they believe are one and the same).
Guildford nick nonsense is from 2019 when the TRAs were trying to get Farrow arrested. LAL isn't Julies Ghost; LAL knows I'm not Farrow ;)

Wait someone dedicated enough to name themselves as a ghost on this anonymous thread is unknown to us? As if causing trouble is the only intention?
But nooo all of my understanding of the internet as a place of kind heartfelt, murderers, paedos, autistics, spurned lovers,drunk misery merchants and sad sacks is now in tatters.
YOU MUST REVEAL YOURSELF GHOST OR I SHALL NEVER SLEEP!

Seriously though why have Harrop and Stephoknee/Antoknee not donated publicly to good mate Jessens crowdfund? whats happened there?
Who refused to bum who?

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
As Dr Moody has also been defamed and had her reputation trashed, I feel obliged to come on here and put the record straight.

Last night, I metaphorically held her hand as she accessed her late wife’s hard drive.

It was shocking.

Julie had used keylogging software to hack and access every single piece of tech Louise owned and consequently screenshot all her private WhatsApp and other conversations and stored them in a folder.

I don’t know how Louise must feel but I felt pretty sickened and violated seeing my private messages & screenshots stored on a stranger’s hard drive, including conversations of a sensitive legal nature.

I will leave it to your imagination which notorious name Julie had in her contact list...

Julie was having an affair. For some strange reason she had screenshot her messages to her lover (horrible for Louise to discover) and there was nothing about abuse or feeling scared. There was however lots of guilt about misleading and lying to Louise and J’s family.

In one snippet J says that she will let Louise keep the proceeds of the house if they split and her lover attempted to dissuade her. Julie says she will need help if she moves out, not because she is scared for her safety, but because there was too much stuff for her to move on her own.

The only instance of abuse mentioned is the fact that Louise was doxed on the Farms which someone tried to persuade Julie was proof of Louise being abusive. Louise should have got down on her knees and grovelled because some lunatic was motivated to dox her.

There was also a very strange ‘txt file which we haven’t decoded yet, which seems to have the word “null” in it and a password, which I won’t reveal.

Louise (and others) is owed one heck of an apology. It’s like the plot of some psycho novel.

I imagine she’ll post the receipts.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
As Dr Moody has also been defamed and had her reputation trashed, I feel obliged to come on here and put the record straight.

Last night, I metaphorically held her hand as she accessed her late wife’s hard drive.

It was shocking.

Julie had used keylogging software to hack and access every single piece of tech Louise owned and consequently screenshot all her private WhatsApp and other conversations and stored them in a folder.

I don’t know how Louise must feel but I felt pretty sickened and violated seeing my private messages & screenshots stored on a stranger’s hard drive, including conversations of a sensitive legal nature.

I will leave it to your imagination which notorious name Julie had in her contact list...

Julie was having an affair. For some strange reason she had screenshot her messages to her lover (horrible for Louise to discover) and there was nothing about abuse or feeling scared. There was however lots of guilt about misleading and lying to Louise and J’s family.

In one snippet J says that she will let Louise keep the proceeds of the house if they split and her lover attempted to dissuade her. Julie says she will need help if she moves out, not because she is scared for her safety, but because there was too much stuff for her to move on her own.

The only instance of abuse mentioned is the fact that Louise was doxed on the Farms which someone tried to persuade Julie was proof of Louise being abusive. Louise should have got down on her knees and grovelled because some lunatic was motivated to dox her.

There was also a very strange ‘txt file which we haven’t decoded yet, which seems to have the word “null” in it and a password, which I won’t reveal.

Louise (and others) is owed one heck of an apology. It’s like the plot of some psycho novel.

I imagine she’ll post the receipts.
Proof is always so much better than the speculation and gossip put about by ghosts.
Popcorn.gif

Caroline Farrow

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it’s ironic and kind of fitting that Julie’s Ghost continues to haunt and stalk Louise.

It’s far from clear whether Julie would have left Louise, her lover love bombs her and blows a bit cold and gets vague when J mentions the future, there’s no indication of a move to the US. But it certainly blows the Victoriana narrative out of the water.

Last edited:

HokeyCokey

kiwifarms.net
What is odd is that a thread that's meant to be about Hayden, Harrop and Farrow has turned into a personal agony column for Farrow and Moody with Farrow and Moody and their fanbots in total control - this thread's been dead for about the past 50 pages. That's Moody who was totally swearing that her and her missus were totally cool and Julie hadn't just left her really. But now it turns out all the stuff naysayers like Hatchet were claiming may have been true. The great love story Louise has been trying to portray for the past year looks to have been just that: a story.

Why on earth is Caroline posting on here about Louise Moody's love life. Start another thread, Caroline. You're all about the rules and you're in with the mods so listen to your own lectures.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
What is odd is that a thread that's meant to be about Hayden, Harrop and Farrow has turned into a personal agony column for Farrow and Moody with Farrow and Moody and their fanbots in total control - this thread's been dead for about the past 50 pages. That's Moody who was totally swearing that her and her missus were totally cool and Julie hadn't just left her really. But now it turns out all the stuff naysayers like Hatchet were claiming may have been true. The great love story Louise has been trying to portray for the past year looks to have been just that: a story.

Why on earth is Caroline posting on here about Louise Moody's love life. Start another thread, Caroline. You're all about the rules and you're in with the mods so listen to your own lectures.
Well that didn’t take long.
That Moody wasn’t aware that her wife was unfaithful to her, had betrayed her trust, was monitoring her communications, if you make an argument that somehow that reflects badly on Moody, you’re dumber than a bag of hammers. But you don’t actually think that. You’re performing CPR on the now dead proposition: that Moody was an abuser in her relationship, when in fact, as it turns out, she was the one being abused.

HokeyCokey

kiwifarms.net
Well that didn’t take long.
That Moody wasn’t aware that her wife was unfaithful to her, had betrayed her trust, was monitoring her communications, if you make an argument that somehow that reflects badly on Moody, you’re dumber than a bag of hammers. But you don’t actually think that. You’re performing CPR on the now dead proposition: that Moody was an abuser in her relationship, when in fact, as it turns out, she was the one being abused.
I'm just observing that this thread consists entirely now of Farrow, Moody and their socks. You prove the point, Pats. The thread isn't about Moody no matter how much JJF tries to make it so. Her only stab at status for the past year has been Hayden or her dead wife. Farrow has been so very limiting about how this thread is run but now the propaganda has to be disseminated about poor Louise and her victimhood - having proclaimed for the past year Julie was so very much still in love with her and intending to reunite despite having actually just left Louise - Farrow is now using the thread as her and Moody's own personal Pravda. While over on Twitter Farrow is using Marion Millar's predicament to draw attention to poor Caroline's victimhood. Bloody disgraceful the woman can't even let another have her moment in the spotlight without trying to shove her out of the way as usual.

The only people posting on here now are Caz, Loz and their socks. RIP the thread.

If Louise Mouldy is to become the subject of a thread it needs to go through the proving grounds. There was a time when the mods - under Caroline's instruction - would have blocked JJF and Farrow herself for abusing this thread to spread their BS. Like anyone believes it anyway. Julie left Moody. Anything Moody's said since has now been proven to be twazzocks.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
I'm just observing that this thread consists entirely now of Farrow, Moody and their socks. You prove the point, Pats. The thread isn't about Moody no matter how much JJF tries to make it so. Her only stab at status for the past year has been Hayden or her dead wife. Farrow has been so very limiting about how this thread is run but now the propaganda has to be disseminated about poor Louise and her victimhood - having proclaimed for the past year Julie was so very much still in love with her and intending to reunite despite having actually just left Louise - Farrow is now using the thread as her and Moody's own personal Pravda. While over on Twitter Farrow is using Marion Millar's predicament to draw attention to poor Caroline's victimhood. Bloody disgraceful the woman can't even let another have her moment in the spotlight without trying to shove her out of the way as usual.

The only people posting on here now are Caz, Loz and their socks. RIP the thread.

If Louise Mouldy is to become the subject of a thread it needs to go through the proving grounds. There was a time when the mods - under Caroline's instruction - would have blocked JJF and Farrow herself for abusing this thread to spread their BS. Like anyone believes it anyway. Julie left Moody. Anything Moody's said since has now been proven to be twazzocks.
Lay off the sauce. Eat something solid. Change your sheets. Take a walk. Then re read the loony argument you’re trying to make. I know right? You’re welcome.

The ghost of Babs

kiwifarms.net
Anything Moody's said since has now been proven to be twazzocks.
Au contraire Joani. Moody has been vindicated and her reputation restored with respect to the horrible vindictive domestic abuse allegations. She has been open and transparent about her relationship difficulties, the infidelity and those involved. With the addition of a bucketload of receipts I’m afraid you’ll have to try harder you dumb obsessed tool.

On that sordid issue it seems that Elizabeth ‘Bess’ Sadler of North Carolina has a very serious charge to answer. The human dough ball would appear to have fabricated the hideous cover story simply in order to disguise her affair with Julie. Completely immoral, and also not very wise in retrospect. The Twitter accounts of Moody, @HearsayRankest , @babychops1 and @EoSadlerAffair are gonna be difficult reading for Bess and her gaggle of gender freak associates and colleagues.

I see it was a late Saturday night in the Walsh household again. The horrible ephedrine-rich, €40/gram basic bitch nosebag will do that to you as you’re well aware. I hope it’s not too dark a Sunday for you, especially with LAL lining you up for a paddling. Again. Any reply to the specific upskirting allegation? You do have to ask at some point when will it be enough? When will you have lost so much that you finally say no to some bait?

Last edited:

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
Except that the current posting does tie it back to the subjects of the thread. First, because one of the victims of the keylogging was Caz herself, and second because it would appear that Julie (or one of her contacts) may have been feeding stuff to Troony Tony directly.

Screenshot_20210606-085406-114.png

Which then does beg the question: how fucking bad do you need to be as a litigant to have access to every fucking keystroke your opponent wrote and *still* get laughed out of court?

Caroline Farrow

kiwifarms.net
There was a time when the mods - under Caroline's instruction - would have blocked JJF and Farrow herself for abusing this thread to spread their BS.

Lolz. Queen of the jannies! Maybe I ought to instruct my minions to replace your name with mine given the amount of socks you’ve had on here?

*beckons the jannies with a come hither look*

Status
Not open for further replies.