The case for a second American Civil War - Enough talk about avoiding it.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, me and a coworker got into a "conversation". We were both born and raised "country" but ended up in the city for work related reasons. We both got front row seats to the "mostly peaceful protests", and had to endure in silence the vitriol of the people around us. Two days ago I commented to him that I was planning to move out. I hated this place, and more importantly I hated the people who lived here. A rather dark assessment on my end, and rather then disagree my coworker agreed. He also hated this city, hated its people and also planned to leave.

America, we have a problem. A very BIG problem. I can handwave away my own dislike of the people around me, the current trajectory of our culture, and even the wildly different interpretations of the "mostly peaceful protests". While the media and the political establishment, including out current Vice President heralded positive and peaceful protests for change..., I saw "violent riots and state sanctioned murder". But that's just my opinion. An opinion also held by my coworker. But also just his. The very last straw for me, something I ranted on yesterday in chat was a 3 by 4 foot plexiglass "cough shield" suspended from the ceiling in front of my work desk, and everyone elses' work desk. So that when we interact with clients we can do so "safely". And the stupid things were suspended a foot away from the keyboard meaning in order to use my computer the damn thing has to smash against my face. Repeatedly. Over and Over again. 2020 saw "peaceful protestors" rampage through my neighborhood destroying property. It saw me forced to put masks on my face, witness businesses and cultural institutions I loved get eviscerated while big corporations like Amazon were allowed to pick up the slack. I now see even more Amazon vehicles then I do United States Post Office vehicles. Every time that plexi glass shield is smashing into my face (every day since Wednesday, March 3rd 2021 for people reading this in the future) I see the proverbial boot of the inner party stepping on the face of man. Over and Over again. It was what ultimately pushed me over the edge and led me to confide in private that I no longer just disagreed with the people of this city. I HATED them. And I found out my coworker hated them too.

And hatred is a powerful emotion. Not one bounded by math, societal constraints, shame or any other of the myriad social controls the powers that be in America have attempted to use to brow beat the public into submission. The reason "Cancel Culture" has been successful so far is because the vast majority of Americans, myself included up until March 3rd 2021, did not hate their fellow countrymen. They still held common fidelity with them, even though they disagreed fundamentally with their politics. After all, we are still Americans. Right? Wrong. After about the 5th time that plexi glass shield smashed into my face, on March 4th, I had reached an unfortunate conclusion. We aren't still Americans anymore. I never really agreed with the mask mandates, the shut downs, the riots, the shenanigans with the election. But these were all things I could ultimately handwave. It took the physical smacking of plexiglass onto my face to really rub it in.

Our political establishment has surrendered the hopes and dreams of hard working American Entrepreneurs to uncaring multi national corporations with no bonds of fidelity to our American Community.

They have established a legal and political system that exists to protect this multi national economic order and murder in the cradle any threat to it. Like Parlor v. Twitter.

They are using emotional blackmail, fear, and othering to drive a hard wedge between the various political factions in America in a naked grasping effort for power. And it had worked all too well. They have split the coasts and the cities irrevocably from the fly over states and rural counties. Severing the bonds of fidelity without a care or pause of reflection.

They have engaged in wholesale, racial attacks on a significant racial component of the nation, one that is a majority over all but an increasing minority in their coastal and urban power bases. Not out of any desire for social justice, but for the simple naked political calculation that if they can just get their pet minorities to the fear the evil race, they will be their peons for life.

They are seeking to disarm their political rivals, in violation of their constitutional rights, so that they may be better dressed for the submission, or slaughter. Whichever comes first.

They have surrendered our military industries, corporations, and even our very culture, to the perfidious Chinese communists, for no other reason then to aquire more wealth and power for themselves, at the expense of the American people, our legacy, and our values.

They allow the same corporations that thank the guards of concentration camps that exist to ethnically cleanse religions and racial minorities in Xinjiang to dictate what Free Americans can think, say and see.

They have expended the blood and treasure of our people in endless foreign conflicts that serve no benefit other then to enrich these same multi national corporations that support genocide when convenient to their profits, and vile oppression against the free people of America.

Do I want a war? No. I had a front row seat to a civil war in Iraq and let me tell you this is the last thing any of us should want. But its coming. I am just one person out of many. I just want a peaceful and free future for my children. But if given a choice between peaceful OR free, my choice will be for Free. And the sad truth is the reason I have begun the hate the people of the city is because I have concluded they have happily accepted the chains of slavery and now they want to put them on me. And my people. The people of the fields, the mountains, and the America the bankers in New York and San Francisco "fly over".

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a lotta words for what amounts to fedposting.
Fedposting is saying hello my fellow kids, who wants to blow up a federal court house? This is just my resigned recognition that we are fucked. I am a soldier by trade, historian by training. I just don't see any effort being expended to heal the divide in America. Quite the opposite. Every effort seems to be made to exasperate the problem.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've probably put more thought into this ambiguous seethe than figuring out how to just move your keyboard or desk position.
Funny story. I put foreword numerous suggestions for avoiding the whole cough shield smashing the face issue and was told in no uncertain terms I will let the thing smash my face every day and I will like it
TLDR doomer
I've been black pilled since July. I watched my home town get set on fire to the cheers of national media. Last week I listened to an NPR broadcast that called the riots that burned down my favorite bar peaceful

At a fundamental level our shared reality is broken.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, me and a coworker got into a "conversation". We were both born and raised "country" but ended up in the city for work related reasons. We both got front row seats to the "mostly peaceful protests", and had to endure in silence the vitriol of the people around us. Two days ago I commented to him that I was planning to move out. I hated this place, and more importantly I hated the people who lived here. A rather dark assessment on my end, and rather then disagree my coworker agreed. He also hated this city, hated its people and also planned to leave.

America, we have a problem. A very BIG problem. I can handwave away my own dislike of the people around me, the current trajectory of our culture, and even the wildly different interpretations of the "mostly peaceful protests". While the media and the political establishment, including out current Vice President heralded positive and peaceful protests for change..., I saw "violent riots and state sanctioned murder". But that's just my opinion. An opinion also held by my coworker. But also just his. The very last straw for me, something I ranted on yesterday in chat was a 3 by 4 foot plexiglass "cough shield" suspended from the ceiling in front of my work desk, and everyone elses' work desk. So that when we interact with clients we can do so "safely". And the stupid things were suspended a foot away from the keyboard meaning in order to use my computer the damn thing has to smash against my face. Repeatedly. Over and Over again. 2020 saw "peaceful protestors" rampage through my neighborhood destroying property. It saw me forced to put masks on my face, witness businesses and cultural institutions I loved get eviscerated while big corporations like Amazon were allowed to pick up the slack. I now see even more Amazon vehicles then I do United States Post Office vehicles. Every time that plexi glass shield is smashing into my face (every day since Wednesday, March 3rd 2021 for people reading this in the future) I see the proverbial boot of the inner party stepping on the face of man. Over and Over again. It was what ultimately pushed me over the edge and led me to confide in private that I no longer just disagreed with the people of this city. I HATED them. And I found out my coworker hated them too.

And hatred is a powerful emotion. Not one bounded by math, societal constraints, shame or any other of the myriad social controls the powers that be in America have attempted to use to brow beat the public into submission. The reason "Cancel Culture" has been successful so far is because the vast majority of Americans, myself included up until March 3rd 2021, did not hate their fellow countrymen. They still held common fidelity with them, even though they disagreed fundamentally with their politics. After all, we are still Americans. Right? Wrong. After about the 5th time that plexi glass shield smashed into my face, on March 4th, I had reached an unfortunate conclusion. We aren't still Americans anymore. I never really agreed with the mask mandates, the shut downs, the riots, the shenanigans with the election. But these were all things I could ultimately handwave. It took the physical smacking of plexiglass onto my face to really rub it in.

Our political establishment has surrendered the hopes and dreams of hard working American Entrepreneurs to uncaring multi national corporations with no bonds of fidelity to our American Community.

They have established a legal and political system that exists to protect this multi national economic order and murder in the cradle any threat to it. Like Parlor v. Twitter.

They are using emotional blackmail, fear, and othering to drive a hard wedge between the various political factions in America in a naked grasping effort for power. And it had worked all too well. They have split the coasts and the cities irrevocably from the fly over states and rural counties. Severing the bonds of fidelity without a care or pause of reflection.

They have engaged in wholesale, racial attacks on a significant racial component of the nation, one that is a majority over all but an increasing minority in their coastal and urban power bases. Not out of any desire for social justice, but for the simple naked political calculation that if they can just get their pet minorities to the fear the evil race, they will be their peons for life.

They are seeking to disarm their political rivals, in violation of their constitutional rights, so that they may be better dressed for the submission, or slaughter. Whichever comes first.

They have surrendered our military industries, corporations, and even our very culture, to the perfidious Chinese communists, for no other reason then to aquire more wealth and power for themselves, at the expense of the American people, our legacy, and our values.

They allow the same corporations that thank the guards of concentration camps that exist to ethnically cleanse religions and racial minorities in Xinjiang to dictate what Free Americans can think, say and see.

They have expended the blood and treasure of our people in endless foreign conflicts that serve no benefit other then to enrich these same multi national corporations that support genocide when convenient to their profits, and vile oppression against the free people of America.

Do I want a war? No. I had a front row seat to a civil war in Iraq and let me tell you this is the last thing any of us should want. But its coming. I am just one person out of many. I just want a peaceful and free future for my children. But if given a choice between peaceful OR free, my choice will be for Free. And the sad truth is the reason I have begun the hate the people of the city is because I have concluded they have happily accepted the chains of slavery and now they want to put them on me. And my people. The people of the fields, the mountains, and the America the bankers in New York and San Francisco "fly over".
I don't know what it is about mask spergs but they're the worst on both sides. The people who rant about masks either being the ultimate infringement on our freedom, or the only path to salvation are equally insufferable. OP you're a baby, you finally get a little taste of covid precautions at work(at the tail end no less) and you flip a tit?

Your depiction of a clownish world is somewhat accurate, but its unrealistic in the sense that anyone would be willing to fight and die for a political cause outside of speds online. The riots were not a coherent political movement, because by their very nature riots can't be coherent. What you saw was a sample of the people you live shoulder to shoulder with. You're not wrong to want to leave, but I think you'll be disappointed if you expect to find any real support for your civil war ambitions/predictions in the country side.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel it in my bones that it's going to happen, it's inevitable by this point, what SJW/Woke is is a war on truth itself, they want to kill the very concept of truth dead, think about the real implications of that and you will realize that no group of human beings have had a more justified reason to fight a war in all of human history until now, they make the Nazis look like boyscouts, what better reason to fight than to preserve the very concept of truth itself?

One of these days your submission is going to come down to a gun pointed at your face, that is inevitable, SJWs/Woke use propaganda to try to get you to submit now, but it's going to come down to brass tacks and they're going to make it clear one day "submit or we'll kill you" and why should we just let that happen?

Anyone who denies a war is needed to sort this shit out is a coward, plain and simple, I'm not saying you personally have to fight, I'm not saying I would personally fight or could even do that, but anyone that handwaves the idea that a war is needed to stop SJWs severely underestimates the magnitude of this problem, they are quite literally the worst evil the human race has ever produced and if they're not stopped one day they will try and kill you if you don't submit, I guarantee you this.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
I feel it in my bones that it's going to happen, it's inevitable by this point, what SJW/Woke is is a war on truth itself, they want to kill the very concept of truth dead, think about the real implications of that and you will realize that no group of human beings have had a more justified reason to fight a war in all of human history until now, they make the Nazis look like boyscouts, what better reason to fight than to preserve the very concept of truth itself?

One of these days your submission is going to come down to a gun pointed at your face, that is inevitable, SJWs/Woke use propaganda to try to get you to submit now, but it's going to come down to brass tacks and they're going to make it clear one day "submit or we'll kill you" and why should we just let that happen?

Anyone who denies a war is needed to sort this shit out is a coward, plain and simple, I'm not saying you personally have to fight, I'm not saying I would personally fight or could even do that, but anyone that handwaves the idea that a war is needed to stop SJWs severely underestimates the magnitude of this problem, they are quite literally the worst evil the human race has ever produced and if they're not stopped one day they will try and kill you if you don't submit, I guarantee you this.
Do you see how these people tear each other apart? How their logic changes on a daily basis? I'm not typically an optimist when it comes to humans and their systems, but its only a matter of time before these people scorn so many people they can't garner any support.

If your whole movement is built on a disgusting hierarchical system of victimhood and racial tension its only a matter of time before those who were included and empowered are excluded and disenfranchised. You're already seeing this with asians, they're being shamed in similar ways to whites in the past. Likewise you see this with gays and somewhat with lesbians now, they're no longer oppressed enough or may even be oppressors themselves.

Wars require leaders, who are the leaders of these factions, and where are the lines drawn? We live in too complex a world, and individuals stand to lose too much in the event of a war for one to occur.

We'll see more civil unrest, hell we might see outright political violence, but you're nuts if you think war is happening anytime soon or even justified at this point.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you see how these people tear each other apart? How their logic changes on a daily basis? I'm not typically an optimist when it comes to humans and their systems, but its only a matter of time before these people scorn so many people they can't garner any support.

If your whole movement is built on a disgusting hierarchical system of victimhood and racial tension its only a matter of time before those who were included and empowered are excluded and disenfranchised. You're already seeing this with asians, they're being shamed in similar ways to whites in the past. Likewise you see this with gays and somewhat with lesbians now, they're no longer oppressed enough or may even be oppressors themselves.

Wars require leaders, who are the leaders of these factions, and where are the lines drawn? We live in too complex a world, and individuals stand to lose too much in the event of a war for one to occur.

We'll see more civil unrest, hell we might see outright political violence, but you're nuts if you think war is happening anytime soon or even justified at this point.
Buddy, I sincerely hope you're right and that the problem sorts itself out without need for a war, but I'm by the day I grow more worried that that's not going to happen.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Buddy, I sincerely hope you're right and that the problem sorts itself out without need for a war, but I'm by the day I grow more worried that that's not going to happen.
I don't know what your situation is, I know a lot of people whether they're working or not are still stuck at home with their only access to public discourse being the internet. While it's true that people often speak their minds more freely online how often do they actually act out what they claim to believe?

I can tell you as someone who has been lucky enough to get to leave their house for work since the start of the pandemic that war is not on anyones lips. The only people ik who are talking about it are those drenched in fox/cnn narratives, or my zoomer friends who spend too much time on discord.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what your situation is, I know a lot of people whether they're working or not are still stuck at home with their only access to public discourse being the internet. While it's true that people often speak their minds more freely online how often do they actually act out what they claim to believe?

I can tell you as someone who has been lucky enough to get to leave their house for work since the start of the pandemic that war is not on anyones lips. The only people ik who are talking about it are those drenched in fox/cnn narratives, or my zoomer friends who spend too much time on discord.
I mean sure, maybe you're right, but what makes me think you're wrong is that Woke isn't some grassroots thing, it has the backing of almost every single major corporation, there are the leaders you asked about.

Everywhere you turn now you see Woke, corporations have gone all in on it and their foot soldiers have already been plenty violent, why would that just go away? They want the submission of every last human being in this country, the longer that doesn't happen with their endless propaganda the more their going to turn to violence to get everyone to submit.

If this was just some internet bullshit I would think you were right, once upon a time it was just that and I used to think like you do, but times have changed, these people have very purposely infiltrated the corporate world and now use their power to push it even further, they know what they're doing, they know what they want and they seem to be getting it because too many people think like you do and are not making it loud and clear that we will fight for our freedom in this country.

I hope it does just flame out but all I'm saying is anyone who thinks that if push comes to shove our freedom is not worth fighting for is a coward.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net

I know I say say alot things I'll regret but that's a case of posting while stupid.

Make no mistake biden and his ivy league buddies have declared war on liberty loving Americans.

They plan to consolidate power very soon. They also plan to replace liberty minded people via mass migration with a willing slave class. They want us to go the way of the nendanderthral.

The more realistic outcome is various places will break down then break off.

You see their power requires technology and infrastructure to function.

Take Texas. Sure their electric grid going be fine be but the damage via freezing pipes is irreversible. All this water damage will lead to sinkholes forming. Which will lead to further destruction of infrastructure and further destruction of their ability to control things.

Take seattle and portland. Thanks to antifa those places are the equivalent of pakistans frontier along the afghani border. Technically under their jurisdiction but not under their control.
If not now will soon will be.

Don't forget these assholes love to shred everything for profit.
They've been neglecting the infrastructure for years. Skimming off funds needed to keep vital systems matained is going bear fruit. Not in their favor.

Also wait till inflation really hits. Already I hear npcs expressing sticker shock about how their bills are ten or twenty dollars more then normal. Sure they've been sleep walking up till now but they will want blood if prices keep rising.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I hope it does just flame out but all I'm saying is anyone who thinks that if push comes to shove our freedom is not worth fighting for is a coward.
That line is different for everyone though, and the line of "fight for freedom" has been crossed for some people. I think we'll see a lot of right-wing terrorism in the next few years since the government seems so desperate to create racists and far-right domestic terror-insurrectionists out of tens of millions of Americans. After every attack, expect your freedoms to start being chipped away at. This won't be like Sandy Hook or Parkland or whatever where all they could do was send their astroturfed minions into the streets and scream impotently, expect it to be a two-front attack from corporations and politicians involving lots of censorship and reduction of Second Amendment rights.

I'm of the opinion that we've already lost the ability to cause any real change by the ballot (2020 is confirmation of this, but it's been in the works for years although you can argue that voting was always just for show), but we don't need the bullet just yet. Presumably the courts will still mostly uphold the Constitution and we can vote politicians who will keep the decay minimal and expect at least some of them to win. But I don't think the courts and other surviving institutions will last long either given that law schools are corrupted and the DNC is appointing federal judges.

Arguably this country has been fucked since 2016 when Trump won. He scared the shit out of the elite with his rhetoric and must've triggered a desire for a perverse accelerationism in them. They had to take the gloves off and pull out all the stops so Trump would be stopped and would never happen again. Notice how SJWs became far more radical and widespread after 2016? Notice how Antifa terrorism only really started after 2016? Notice how Big Tech censorship took off after 2016? Notice how after 2016 the media dropped any pretense of neutrality (liberal media treated Bush far better than Trump, and even Obama was celebrated by Fox News compared to how CNN/MSNBC received Trump) and we started to see a real push for "no such thing as being neutral, everything is political?" Turns out it wasn't really necessary since Trump was all talk and not willing to really take on the Swamp, but they sure pretended like any day now he would declare himself dictator-for-life and it worked since millions became irrationally terrified and afraid of the Big Bad Orange Man.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notice how SJWs became far more radical and widespread after 2016?
I have, I've been thinking about that a lot, trying to trace back the last time things felt in any way normal and I've come to the conclusion that there was a huge tonal shift among the left in 2016.

If Woke had stayed at 2015 levels I could have lived with it, it was stupid bullshit even then but it was a lot more tolerable compared to now, but 2016 was completely fucking nuts, one of the many things I saw was left leaning forums either banning someone outright for conservatism or becoming more and more openly hostile and hateful, whereas in 2015 even though they would always smugly make it clear that they thought you were annoying and an idiot, SJWs would still talk to you, they would still try to debate you and convince you to come over to their side without necessarily always going for the throat with ad hominem attacks, all that ended in 2016 though, they made it loud and clear that if you were a Trump supporter they wanted you gone, there was no longer any room for debate.

World went to absolute shit in 2016 and it's literally been getting a little worse and a little worse ever since, 2017 was a little worse than 2016, 2018 was a little worse than 2017, 2019 was a little worse than 2018 and 2020 was a LOT worse than 2019, we are now on the verge of literal apocalyptic levels of things getting worse, how long is this downward spiral going to keep going?

I think 2021 is going to be the breaking point, either things are actually going to start getting better or this is when a apocalyptic scale event like a war is going to happen.

I'm telling you guys, I feel it in my gut that something's about to break and it's going to break big.

Last edited: