The case for a second American Civil War - Enough talk about avoiding it.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
The only way a genuine civil war could happen again in America is if the federal government tries to directly force states to listen to them, kind of like what Biden has threatened to do to Florida. If that happens, and all the red states (who tend to be the ones to tell the feds to fuck off) secede, maybe it happens if the federal government tries to send in the military to force them to rejoin the union.
I agree that America is two different nations living within one currently, but currently, at worst we're going to see militia groups from both political sides attacking each other and the government.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
I mean sure, maybe you're right, but what makes me think you're wrong is that Woke isn't some grassroots thing, it has the backing of almost every single major corporation, there are the leaders you asked about.

Everywhere you turn now you see Woke, corporations have gone all in on it and their foot soldiers have already been plenty violent, why would that just go away? They want the submission of every last human being in this country, the longer that doesn't happen with their endless propaganda the more their going to turn to violence to get everyone to submit.

If this was just some internet bullshit I would think you were right, once upon a time it was just that and I used to think like you do, but times have changed, these people have very purposely infiltrated the corporate world and now use their power to push it even further, they know what they're doing, they know what they want and they seem to be getting it because too many people think like you do and are not making it loud and clear that we will fight for our freedom in this country.

I hope it does just flame out but all I'm saying is anyone who thinks that if push comes to shove our freedom is not worth fighting for is a coward.
Dude people are not going to go out in droves to die for corporations. If anything the people you're so afraid of are the ones chomping at the bit to tear down corporations.

You can take whatever stated message a corporation gives you about its goals and replace it with one simple motto "turn a profit". They don't care about "trans folks of color ™" they care about making money, and woke retards are often easy to play for cash.

Alternatively even if we grant your assertion that corporations will lead each side in this war what corporation is leading the right? Is Elon musk going to lead all the keanu chungus pilled redditors in a 1000 year reich against the woketards?

Their foot soldiers are just useful idiots acting in their perceived self interest, "sure I'll go out and protest injustice I can probably cop some new Jordan's while I'm at it". Even those who aren't out actively robbing/looting are acting in the self interest of their own egos. Instagram and twitter culture (normie culture) are all about how people perceive you. It doesn't matter who you are what you think or what you've done, rather how you present yourself to the collective. They think that protesting racism and injustice, as well as resisting the perceived system makes them look like cool, righteous people. Thing is most people I know did not go to a protest, at most they lazily posted a hashtag, or made some forced screed about their solidarity with the movement and forgot about it a week later.

You don't build a a successful system on hatred and paranoia, especially not by excluding huge swaths of the population.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a front row seat to a civil war in Iraq
Iraq didn't happen on its own, we made it happen by literally destroying their government and then diddling out thumbs while deciding what should replace it. External events cause Iraq's civil unrest along with a society that had been deeply fractured since its creation by the British.

Now if you throw in an invading force, even the UN as some bonehead congressional idiots suggested, then we might have a problem. And if in addition to some foreign soldiers showing up, the US to suddenly lost the ability to feed its citizens and power itself then all bets are off.

In short, the US has to devolve into real third world shithole levels for a certain amount of time in order for a true civil war to be possible. What happened this summer was astounding and while I agree things will get worse, it's not a sure sign the USA is doomed.

I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm saying it hasn't happened yet. If you're worried make an escape plan, stock up on weapons, ammo, food and things you can trade/sell. Quietly.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
Enough talk. If you retards are going to kill each-other, STFU, spare us the eloquent pre-amble and just do it, FFS.
Actually don't need to kill or destroy anything. This is a war of symbolism and perspective management.

Alot of farmers here have posted about the upcoming inflation.

How can that be exploited?

Well there this guy who has been turning dollar bills into art. So he takes a dollar bill, he draws on it then tries to use his art as a unit of barter to pay his bills. So he can turn his one dollar bill into something worth twenty, fifty or whatever he can convince he is paying what his art is worth.

It's totally legal.

So what can be done is many anti woke artists can try the same. Turn their money into art and thus into a unit of barter.

This can be done on a massive scale as form of protest.

The protest will be about how the us governments policies are devaluing the american dollar. If the feds get bitchy about this you can use their reaction as "proof" that yes they are setting policy hurting the dollar. They're over reacting cause yes something you just made is worth more then worlds currency. This will discredit the state and make them lose power. It would also make people lose more faith in the dollar devalue the dollars leads to a weaker american government. If they don't do shit? Continue making your own currency and replace the us dollar.

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude people are not going to go out in droves to die for corporations. If anything the people you're so afraid of are the ones chomping at the bit to tear down corporations.

You can take whatever stated message a corporation gives you about its goals and replace it with one simple motto "turn a profit". They don't care about "trans folks of color ™" they care about making money, and woke retards are often easy to play for cash.

Alternatively even if we grant your assertion that corporations will lead each side in this war what corporation is leading the right? Is Elon musk going to lead all the keanu chungus pilled redditors in a 1000 year reich against the woketards?

Their foot soldiers are just useful idiots acting in their perceived self interest, "sure I'll go out and protest injustice I can probably cop some new Jordan's while I'm at it". Even those who aren't out actively robbing/looting are acting in the self interest of their own egos. Instagram and twitter culture (normie culture) are all about how people perceive you. It doesn't matter who you are what you think or what you've done, rather how you present yourself to the collective. They think that protesting racism and injustice, as well as resisting the perceived system makes them look like cool, righteous people. Thing is most people I know did not go to a protest, at most they lazily posted a hashtag, or made some forced screed about their solidarity with the movement and forgot about it a week later.

You don't build a a successful system on hatred and paranoia, especially not by excluding huge swaths of the population.
What people on the right were slow in coming to terms with is the fact that there is very little daylight between "private business" and "the government". What we are seeing now is that there is none at all. The Government, or more specifically the ruling class that runs both the Government and these corporations be they media, tech, or the FBI, all come from the same club and all work together. The Government was still ostensibly constrained by the constitution, but the corporations were not. Because they were privately held. What has ended up happening is people in Government have subcontracted their unconstitutional powers to the private sector.

The FBI cannot spy on your phone without a warrant. But If you have a cell phone plan from AT&T and use Google applications, both AT&T and Google can spy on it for "quality assurance purposes", and then own that data. Which the FBI can then "ask" them for. No warrant required.

You have a right to speak your mind and write your books/bulletins and the Government cannot stop you from doing so. But increasingly all the distribution channels are run through a few select corporations, and once the Government has decided certain naughty opinions are not allowed they just call their buddies up in Comcast, Google or Random House and straight down the memory hole it goes. Like Doctor Seuss, which cannot even be sold second hand on eBay now.

As for whether anyone will "go out and die in droves" in support of this, lets also not forget the government and these corporations have inculcated enormous dependency in people to preserve the status quo. Everything from their retirement funds, pensions, and the welfare dole. For the same reason a police officer will carry out clearly unconstitutional dictats in arresting people for not toeing the line. He does not want to get fired, and is stuck in the prisoners dilemma. He cannot guarantee every other cop in his department will back him up if he says no. Meaning none of them say no and they will go out and fight for tyranny against freedom. And justify it however they want.

I have, I've been thinking about that a lot, trying to trace back the last time things felt in any way normal and I've come to the conclusion that there was a huge tonal shift among the left in 2016.

If Woke had stayed at 2015 levels I could have lived with it, it was stupid bullshit even then but it was a lot more tolerable compared to now, but 2016 was completely fucking nuts, one of the many things I saw was left leaning forums either banning someone outright for conservatism or becoming more and more openly hostile and hateful, whereas in 2015 even though they would always smugly make it clear that they thought you were annoying and an idiot, SJWs would still talk to you, they would still try to debate you and convince you to come over to their side without necessarily always going for the throat with ad hominem attacks, all that ended in 2016 though, they made it loud and clear that if you were a Trump supporter they wanted you gone, there was no longer any room for debate.

World went to absolute shit in 2016 and it's literally been getting a little worse and a little worse ever since, 2017 was a little worse than 2016, 2018 was a little worse than 2017, 2019 was a little worse than 2018 and 2020 was a LOT worse than 2019, we are now on the verge of literal apocalyptic levels of things getting worse, how long is this downward spiral going to keep going?

I think 2021 is going to be the breaking point, either things are actually going to start getting better or this is when a apocalyptic scale event like a war is going to happen.

I'm telling you guys, I feel it in my gut that something's about to break and it's going to break big.
I think what is scaring me the most is that I think the elite class have drunk the kool aide. We have former CIA director John Brennan publicly claiming to be embarrassed for being a White Male. It is absolutely terrifying that someone so high up in America's intelligence apparatus is engaging in a Tumblr struggle session. This shit was funny in 2015. Its not funny anymore. There is increasing use of our court systems and government power to enforce this stuff through arbitrary application of criminal prosecutions, such as the wildly different outcomes for Trump Protestors at the capital vs. ANTIFA protestors at the Portland Federal Court House. The double standard is glaringly obvious to everyone and that causes a major crack in the foundation of a stable society. All political factions need to have faith that the laws are evenly applied. If this faith is broken, the whole edifice can come crashing down. And lets not even get started on what it is doing to our public education system.

I don't see it getting better. I actually see it getting worse. Mainly because nobody is in charge at the very top. If Biden was a strong President, he could tamp down on the more destructive impulses of his underlings. But he's not a strong leader. He does not even control his own Press conferences when they wheel him out for the cameras. This means that all the various apparatuses of State Power are turning without direction and this creates a much greater risk that someone, somewhere, will do something very stupid. I don't know what that thing could be, or where it will go down. But once the stupid knocks over the first domino, it will be very hard to stop it.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
What people on the right were slow in coming to terms with is the fact that there is very little daylight between "private business" and "the government". What we are seeing now is that there is none at all. The Government, or more specifically the ruling class that runs both the Government and these corporations be they media, tech, or the FBI, all come from the same club and all work together. The Government was still ostensibly constrained by the constitution, but the corporations were not. Because they were privately held. What has ended up happening is people in Government have subcontracted their unconstitutional powers to the private sector.

The FBI cannot spy on your phone without a warrant. But If you have a cell phone plan from AT&T and use Google applications, both AT&T and Google can spy on it for "quality assurance purposes", and then own that data. Which the FBI can then "ask" them for. No warrant required.

You have a right to speak your mind and write your books/bulletins and the Government cannot stop you from doing so. But increasingly all the distribution channels are run through a few select corporations, and once the Government has decided certain naughty opinions are not allowed they just call their buddies up in Comcast, Google or Random House and straight down the memory hole it goes. Like Doctor Seuss, which cannot even be sold second hand on eBay now.

As for whether anyone will "go out and die in droves" in support of this, lets also not forget the government and these corporations have inculcated enormous dependency in people to preserve the status quo. Everything from their retirement funds, pensions, and the welfare dole. For the same reason a police officer will carry out clearly unconstitutional dictats in arresting people for not toeing the line. He does not want to get fired, and is stuck in the prisoners dilemma. He cannot guarantee every other cop in his department will back him up if he says no. Meaning none of them say no and they will go out and fight for tyranny against freedom. And justify it however they want.

I think what is scaring me the most is that I think the elite class have drunk the kool aide. We have former CIA director John Brennan publicly claiming to be embarrassed for being a White Male. It is absolutely terrifying that someone so high up in America's intelligence apparatus is engaging in a Tumblr struggle session. This shit was funny in 2015. Its not funny anymore. There is increasing use of our court systems and government power to enforce this stuff through arbitrary application of criminal prosecutions, such as the wildly different outcomes for Trump Protestors at the capital vs. ANTIFA protestors at the Portland Federal Court House. The double standard is glaringly obvious to everyone and that causes a major crack in the foundation of a stable society. All political factions need to have faith that the laws are evenly applied. If this faith is broken, the whole edifice can come crashing down. And lets not even get started on what it is doing to our public education system.

I don't see it getting better. I actually see it getting worse. Mainly because nobody is in charge at the very top. If Biden was a strong President, he could tamp down on the more destructive impulses of his underlings. But he's not a strong leader. He does not even control his own Press conferences when they wheel him out for the cameras. This means that all the various apparatuses of State Power are turning without direction and this creates a much greater risk that someone, somewhere, will do something very stupid. I don't know what that thing could be, or where it will go down. But once the stupid knocks over the first domino, it will be very hard to stop it.
You have options. You haven't considered them.

If you really want to do something then you'll going have to troll the powers that be into doing something stupid.

Non violence is the key here. If you can trick them into being violent against a non violent action then you'll get the ball rolling in your favor. You have to get their goat by fucking with something they value. Game stop stocks is great example of this. For some reason theyre super sensitive about money. Go that route.

Or least bait them into exhausting their resources over something small. The 6/1 protest did just this. A bunch of boomers stealing a podium is an insurection? Oh please.... The d.c lockdown is costing them more then the so called riot.

You have many options you can choose to counter this.

It's a question what you're willing to do, able to do and wiling to sacrifice.

And yes there are very non glowie options you can pursue.

You said you're a soldier? Then quit. Stop serving in a western military. By serving you're enabling this crap. Not only that's immoral the leaders are as trust worthy as iago from shakespeare. We know they sold out to china. They were helping is is before trump got elected. You seriously want to put your life on the line for politicians who are supporting the people will be shooting at you? I wouldn't.

As a historian you must also know about various time capsules. Such as rosseta stone or dead sea scrolls. Sometimes stashing the culture being destroyed in hopes of it being revived later is the best you can do.

When all else fails then try faith. Care for your soul. Nothing sweeter then getting closer to god. It's a drug you'll never let go.

Please note I re wrote this entire post in hopes of being more coherent

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get some faith. There isn't much you can do at this point beyond caring for your soul.

If you really want to do something then you'll going have to troll the powers that be into doing something stupid.

Non violence is the key here. If you can trick them into being violent against a non violent action then you'll get the ball rolling in your favor. You have to get their goat by fucking with something they value. Game stop stocks is great example of this.

Or least bait them into exhausting their resources over something small. The 6/1 protest is a great example of this.

Or just leave america or the west if you can.

For you personally? You said you were a soldier? Quit. Stop supporting this non sense. Not only it's the moral thing to do but practical. Seriously these people sold out to china. They have no loyalty and can't be trusted. Why would anyone risk losing their lives to back stabbers like that? Serving these people is like a jew serving hitler. You damn
well know they will turn on you eventually
Personally I believe I wont have to do anything. These people are far to arrogant and they will overstep on their own. This thread is more me seething at how stupid things have gotten. I am not saying I personally am going to go out and do something. I am saying I wont have to. The course of history is set. This is just me saying the ship is heading for an iceberg and the captain just wants to go faster towards it rather then turn. So I guess that makes me a doomer. Feels bad man.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
Personally I believe I wont have to do anything. These people are far to arrogant and they will overstep on their own. This thread is more me seething at how stupid things have gotten. I am not saying I personally am going to go out and do something. I am saying I wont have to. The course of history is set. This is just me saying the ship is heading for an iceberg and the captain just wants to go faster towards it rather then turn. So I guess that makes me a doomer. Feels bad man.
I re wrote what I posted cause I felt it was too incoherent.

What we can do on this board is do what we do best. Do research and hope to red pill the feds watching us.
Post info how the cathedral turns on it's own.

As I said earlier these people will turn on their enforcers. Illustrating that to the eyes reading this might get something going.

Unyielding Stupidity

Now with 60% less fact-checking!
kiwifarms.net
Things have to be incredibly dire for the average person to consider armed rebellion as their only reasonable option, and at the moment, that isn't really on the cards. Unless the USA goes full-blown third-world shithole, don't expect a full blown civil war. Now, some civil unrest may be on the cards, as it's undeniable that the political fringes are both growing in size and growing ever more restless, but a civil war is pretty much impossible for the forseeable future.

Dr. Dude

Always be excellent.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what it is about mask spergs but they're the worst on both sides. The people who rant about masks either being the ultimate infringement on our freedom, or the only path to salvation are equally insufferable. OP you're a baby, you finally get a little taste of covid precautions at work(at the tail end no less) and you flip a tit?
I see negs incoming for saying so, but I rather sympathize with this to a certain degree. I understand the opposition to the shutdowns since that has inflicted real material harm on people in terms of loss of income and damage to their mental health - if I'm honest, I've probably incurred some of the later - but I can't help but feel that people who are bitching about masks really need to get a grip.

I mean OP, I have to wear a mask for 8+ hours a day at an office job too, but my productivity was getting annihilated by constantly working from home. I asked to come back on site, and that was the trade we had to make since the owners of the company don't want to be blamed if there's a covid outbreak in the office we rent in a shared building. Does it get a little uncomfortable as the day goes on? Sure, but I've honestly been asked to put up with worse in my work life before. I honestly can't grok this whole attitude that wearing a mask in indoor spaces is some affront to our liberty and freedom. And this is coming from someone who owns guns.

That being said, people who are Karens about other's mask usage are just weenies. If I encounter a stranger without a mask in a physically close setting I just remove myself from the situation (since my dad is at risk) instead of throwing a shitfit about it. Jesus.