The case for a second American Civil War - Enough talk about avoiding it.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
You don't think another American civil war is coming; no one in this thread does. Not really.

If you thought it was coming, you'd be hauling arse into the woods to live as an isolationist cave man to avoid being murdered and eaten during the collapse of the worlds only hyperpower. The people who think civil war is coming live in compounds; they don't shitpost on kiwifarms.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Any "civil war" would immediately slam the bricks when it went into rural areas. Farmers, ranchers, anyone else who profits off their property, or even people who just enjoy having their own space (aka the vast majority of property owners) will not take kindly to a BLM horde demanding they be allowed to CHAZ out on their land. I've seen what libshit militias arm themselves with; cheap .22 ARs and Chinese body armor that's not even rated for .38. This exact scenario will occur a few dozen times and then the "war" will end; joggers invade a homestead or farmland, walk around in the open thinking their body armor makes them invincible, then get vaporized by a .270 or bigger from a position they can't find

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Buddy, I sincerely hope you're right and that the problem sorts itself out without need for a war, but I'm by the day I grow more worried that that's not going to happen.
Motherfucker Russia doesnt have the balls to openly revolt against the US and its 100 trillion dollar military, the US citizens certainly wont.

At best, a civil war in the US will amount to gang warfare street shit among alt-right and alt-left. Some twitch streamer will get his brains blown out live on cam whether by swatting or a drive by when hes out eating sushi, the cam will be shut down, the shit will be shut down and people will forget and move on.

I would never say Im anything but a patriot but I know where I stand, in the big picture.

Senators are not gonna stand by their state and take their state and leave, and I come from a state that got mocked for getting btfo'd from a polar storm, I truly do believe it was a vindictive act by Bidens people to not allow them to open up the decommissioned power plants or whatever, theyve shown themselves to be carnivorous, but people place to much hope in the idea of a state as an individual in a globalist world. Texas left, and came crawling back for a reason. You cant compete with these motherfuckers, they own too much. People also hold this stupid idea of unity, when a state would leave. If Texas left today, it would split into three states, at least. The north is wildly different from the southeast gulf coast or the Rio Grande valley, each part would be gobbled up or join a different party.

The "insurrection" and the reaction to it shows you where the bread is buttered.
Alexandria was shook because some foot fetishist wanted to jack off into her shoes closet and that was the talking point over "people are fed up with the elite jerking themselves off at the expense of the working and middle class". They didnt even care if she felt raped, even she isnt important to them. Whats important is that they make a show of what you do should you question them.

America is being spanked. Theyre not gonna say it twice. Go to your room.

One thing is certain. America will spend like 500 billion years of future revenue in military spending in order to ensure they win. The ONLY thing you can do is make it as costly for them as possible.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Any "civil war" would immediately slam the bricks when it went into rural areas. Farmers, ranchers, anyone else who profits off their property, or even people who just enjoy having their own space (aka the vast majority of property owners) will not take kindly to a BLM horde demanding they be allowed to CHAZ out on their land. I've seen what libshit militias arm themselves with; cheap .22 ARs and Chinese body armor that's not even rated for .38. This exact scenario will occur a few dozen times and then the "war" will end; joggers invade a homestead or farmland, walk around in the open thinking their body armor makes them invincible, then get vaporized by a .270 or bigger from a position they can't find
There's enough poz in the military that there'd be a lot more serious shit than that. The BLM and Antifa militias are just extra forces for the regime since there will be enough loyal soldiers that they can conduct operations as normal. Now granted, I don't think Lt. Col. Fatboy Vindman's Troon Regiment will be very good by military standards, but they have better weapons and equipment than most of the population and most critically have air support.

What a lot of people don't realize is that we aren't back in 2014/2015 where SJWs are just a loud voice on Tumblr/Twitter screaming about Gamergate. Those SJWs graduated college and got jobs in the HR departments and set up diversity departments where they hire even more of their friends. Every corporation and government agency has them. The Overton Window on social issues has been shifted very far to the left in just a matter of years. We have politicians putting pronouns in the bio, we have a former president demanding reparations for slavery, we have corporations screaming trans pride and Black Lives Matter to the winds and putting lots of money on diversity hires and donations to BLM.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
There's enough poz in the military that there'd be a lot more serious shit than that. The BLM and Antifa militias are just extra forces for the regime since there will be enough loyal soldiers that they can conduct operations as normal. Now granted, I don't think Lt. Col. Fatboy Vindman's Troon Regiment will be very good by military standards, but they have better weapons and equipment than most of the population and most critically have air support.

What a lot of people don't realize is that we aren't back in 2014/2015 where SJWs are just a loud voice on Tumblr/Twitter screaming about Gamergate. Those SJWs graduated college and got jobs in the HR departments and set up diversity departments where they hire even more of their friends. Every corporation and government agency has them. The Overton Window on social issues has been shifted very far to the left in just a matter of years. We have politicians putting pronouns in the bio, we have a former president demanding reparations for slavery, we have corporations screaming trans pride and Black Lives Matter to the winds and putting lots of money on diversity hires and donations to BLM.
Yeah one thing people here don't seem to understand is the war doesn't have to be hot to be considered one.

Just because there isn't shootouts in the streets doesn't mean there isn't an effort to eliminate competition.

Last edited:

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
You don't want a civil war because it'll be bad for the economy. Imagine how much money will be lost by billionaires. War is bad because it reduces the efficiency of the economy. And imagine how much suffering there will be. People shouldn't suffer. They should have constant pleasure in a never ending love stream injected right into their veins.

I don't know what it is about mask spergs but they're the worst on both sides. The people who rant about masks either being the ultimate infringement on our freedom, or the only path to salvation are equally insufferable. OP you're a baby, you finally get a little taste of covid precautions at work(at the tail end no less) and you flip a tit?
The thing is, you don't get to be above it all. you're either on the anti-mask side or the pro mask side. The reason why there are no nigger moderate centrists in politics is because they're too smart for their own good. In politics you embrace your side whether they're right or wrong because if you don't you're working for your enemies.

also, people like you are stupid niggers who'd kill their own children if it was the "rational" thing to do
Do you see how these people tear each other apart? How their logic changes on a daily basis? I'm not typically an optimist when it comes to humans and their systems, but its only a matter of time before these people scorn so many people they can't garner any support.
I'm waiting. everyone's been waiting for a long ass time for this to happen.
This is kind of an autistic way to format an argument, but I'm tired of writing paragraphs all the time:
P1 people are sheeple
P2 propaganda is effective
P3 sheeple are easily convinced by good propaganda
P4 the left has a lot of good artists making good propaganda
C they won’t lose support, nigger
Wars require leaders, who are the leaders of these factions, and where are the lines drawn? We live in too complex a world, and individuals stand to lose too much in the event of a war for one to occur.

We'll see more civil unrest, hell we might see outright political violence, but you're nuts if you think war is happening anytime soon or even justified at this point.
you're kind of right, but this whole thing is assuming that we'll live in this economy Indeffinittely. Nothing lasts forever, and sooner or later there'll be a recession or the big tsunami on the west coast will happen or yellow park will erupt or there will be an actually deadly pandemic that kills 20% of infected. Hard times give reasons for people to fight
Also wait till inflation really hits. Already I hear npcs expressing sticker shock about how their bills are ten or twenty dollars more then normal. Sure they've been sleep walking up till now but they will want blood if prices keep rising.
please elaborate. I've heard nothing on hyper inflation and how people are getting more money than usual. I also don't live in a western country so...

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I've discussed this with my friends a few times, and in a few other groups.

Civil war is stupid doomer shit. It's not happening, I'm not going to go into why- but if you actually think about how society tends to function in the west and how overall secure and centralized the state is, it should be pretty obvious that the concept is not on the horizon. You have both the state and military very much in tandem, no matter what people say.

Saying that, I do believe the US is slipping into a period where low-intensity conflict may become possible and from that, even common if things go awry. Think things like the Years of Lead in Italy or the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Are we going to see more people sperging out, militia blowing stuff up more commonly, left wing terrorism even? Honestly, I think we've been seeing more and more of that, and its likely to accelerate over the next few years as our quality of live degrades.

A civil war on a large scale though? No. Not going to happen, stop freaking out and just find a better state to live in if the one youre currently in is miserable.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
please elaborate. I've heard nothing on hyper inflation and how people are getting more money than usual. I also don't live in a western country so...
Posters on the farms have been talking about upcoming inflation. Especially in the wall street bets thread. I'm shocked you don't know since you're a regular poster.

Tldr version is during 2020 shutdown has caused a severe reduction in goods and services. The stimulus packages have created an increased supply of money. This will cause inflation and I'm seeing it start in real life

Was paying my phone and cable bill. The people who don't pay attention to shit are now getting slammed with bills 20 or 30 dollars higher. You ought hear their hi pitched shrieks when told this months cost.

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
Non violence is the key here. If you can trick them into being violent against a non violent action then you'll get the ball rolling in your favor.
Yeah that's worked very well for us so far

I believe a significant chunk of this BLM shit is genuine fear over blacks chimping out and killing CEOs of these companies. That is a very real possibility, mind you, because they're so demonstrably violent. Whites have thus far, been completely docile and well behaved in the face of being shit on. I do believe fear of crowds is the difference here.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude people are not going to go out in droves to die for corporations. If anything the people you're so afraid of are the ones chomping at the bit to tear down corporations.

You can take whatever stated message a corporation gives you about its goals and replace it with one simple motto "turn a profit". They don't care about "trans folks of color ™" they care about making money, and woke retards are often easy to play for cash.

Alternatively even if we grant your assertion that corporations will lead each side in this war what corporation is leading the right? Is Elon musk going to lead all the keanu chungus pilled redditors in a 1000 year reich against the woketards?

Their foot soldiers are just useful idiots acting in their perceived self interest, "sure I'll go out and protest injustice I can probably cop some new Jordan's while I'm at it". Even those who aren't out actively robbing/looting are acting in the self interest of their own egos. Instagram and twitter culture (normie culture) are all about how people perceive you. It doesn't matter who you are what you think or what you've done, rather how you present yourself to the collective. They think that protesting racism and injustice, as well as resisting the perceived system makes them look like cool, righteous people. Thing is most people I know did not go to a protest, at most they lazily posted a hashtag, or made some forced screed about their solidarity with the movement and forgot about it a week later.

You don't build a a successful system on hatred and paranoia, especially not by excluding huge swaths of the population.
Corporations absolutely will use violence to preserve their profit margins, Coca Cola hired death squads in Colombia.

If a politician comes along, like a Trump, that pushes nationalism as opposed to globalism, as Trump did and that threatens your profit margins if you're a global company, then they will do anything to stop them, this time they won the war with propaganda, but if that doesn't work they absolutely would give every last Antifa and BLM thug an AK-47 and point them in the direction of the enemy and the foot soldiers wouldn't even realize what was really happening, they're idiots, they wouldn't care or know that they were fighting for corporations, they would think they're fighting the "Nazis" and that's all the reason they would need.

Of course if it a war happened the left would lose and they would lose hard, many of them are cowards and if push came to shove would surrender without even firing the first shot, but they're idiotic enough to try if they were told that's just what they have to do to "own the Nazis"

Of course if that happened and the left lost, then the corporations would start looking into methods like sending UN forces into the US, but I digress.

What people on the right were slow in coming to terms with is the fact that there is very little daylight between "private business" and "the government". What we are seeing now is that there is none at all. The Government, or more specifically the ruling class that runs both the Government and these corporations be they media, tech, or the FBI, all come from the same club and all work together. The Government was still ostensibly constrained by the constitution, but the corporations were not. Because they were privately held. What has ended up happening is people in Government have subcontracted their unconstitutional powers to the private sector.

The FBI cannot spy on your phone without a warrant. But If you have a cell phone plan from AT&T and use Google applications, both AT&T and Google can spy on it for "quality assurance purposes", and then own that data. Which the FBI can then "ask" them for. No warrant required.

You have a right to speak your mind and write your books/bulletins and the Government cannot stop you from doing so. But increasingly all the distribution channels are run through a few select corporations, and once the Government has decided certain naughty opinions are not allowed they just call their buddies up in Comcast, Google or Random House and straight down the memory hole it goes. Like Doctor Seuss, which cannot even be sold second hand on eBay now.

As for whether anyone will "go out and die in droves" in support of this, lets also not forget the government and these corporations have inculcated enormous dependency in people to preserve the status quo. Everything from their retirement funds, pensions, and the welfare dole. For the same reason a police officer will carry out clearly unconstitutional dictats in arresting people for not toeing the line. He does not want to get fired, and is stuck in the prisoners dilemma. He cannot guarantee every other cop in his department will back him up if he says no. Meaning none of them say no and they will go out and fight for tyranny against freedom. And justify it however they want.

I think what is scaring me the most is that I think the elite class have drunk the kool aide. We have former CIA director John Brennan publicly claiming to be embarrassed for being a White Male. It is absolutely terrifying that someone so high up in America's intelligence apparatus is engaging in a Tumblr struggle session. This shit was funny in 2015. Its not funny anymore. There is increasing use of our court systems and government power to enforce this stuff through arbitrary application of criminal prosecutions, such as the wildly different outcomes for Trump Protestors at the capital vs. ANTIFA protestors at the Portland Federal Court House. The double standard is glaringly obvious to everyone and that causes a major crack in the foundation of a stable society. All political factions need to have faith that the laws are evenly applied. If this faith is broken, the whole edifice can come crashing down. And lets not even get started on what it is doing to our public education system.

I don't see it getting better. I actually see it getting worse. Mainly because nobody is in charge at the very top. If Biden was a strong President, he could tamp down on the more destructive impulses of his underlings. But he's not a strong leader. He does not even control his own Press conferences when they wheel him out for the cameras. This means that all the various apparatuses of State Power are turning without direction and this creates a much greater risk that someone, somewhere, will do something very stupid. I don't know what that thing could be, or where it will go down. But once the stupid knocks over the first domino, it will be very hard to stop it.
This is precisely what worries me the most, Woke has gone from internet bullshit to infecting the business world, the government, the justice system and the education system more and more, it's not just a grassroots movement anymore.

In the grand scheme of things there is an impasse in American society and the world as a whole, it's freedom versus utopianism, the left wants an absolute utopia where there is never a single murder, crime, hateful word said or prejudiced opinion acted upon, they want perfection and freedom is a hinderance to their perfection, because freedom has a price you pay, in that sometimes people are sadly going to abuse their freedom, but you pay that price because freedom as a whole is more important, it's important that human beings remain free and able to think for themselves, the only way the left could achieve their utopia is if they can control every single thought in a human's mind, if you make a human being cease to be really human, ala Brave New World.

It's just the question, do you give up your humanity in exchange for "perfection" or do you want to keep your humanity despite it's flaws? It may not happen tomorrow, it may not happen this year, but at some point in human history I do think these two forces that want to rule the world are going to have to fight it out.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I believe a significant chunk of this BLM shit is genuine fear over blacks chimping out and killing CEOs of these companies. That is a very real possibility, mind you, because they're so demonstrably violent. Whites have thus far, been completely docile and well behaved in the face of being shit on. I do believe fear of crowds is the difference here.
That's more local businesses because those are the ones actually at risk of being the victims of burning, looting, and murdering. The CEOs and major corporations are not, they have plenty of insurance and losing a store or two doesn't hurt. It's a nefarious virtue signal and likely one demanded both from within (HR departments) and from outside. "Outside" is the seriously sketchy shit which a lot of major business and political figures have links to. Think World Economic Forum, Atlantic Council, etc. Those are the sorts of groups who are behind this and help fund Black Lives Matter.

Now you are right that BLM and Antifa get their way in part because they're violent and aggressive. It's just like how we have to respect Islam and not Christianity because unlike Christians, if we make fun of Islam then Muslims will start beheading people in the streets.

As I said, I think there is some real accelerationism by the global elite. They're pulling off the mask and not even pretending like we have any place in the system because then we might elect politicians who stand in their way or simply make them feel scared like Trump did. With Trump gone and the world locked down, it's time for another consolidation of power.

My guess is they want to convert the United States into the centerpiece of their system of global serfdom, exporting degeneracy to the rest of the world while importing lots of immigrants to keep local wages down. The immediate focus probably is provoking a right-wing backlash to pass all sorts of laws and corporate decrees that to quote one Kiwi "make the Patriot Act look like the Bill of Rights." This is where we'll see the social credit system emerge, probably as a corporate measure, including reeducation camps where you can have some struggle sessions to improve your social credit if it drops too low. Low social credit score will likely include confiscation of your guns so by this means they will slowly disarm America even if they suffer some dead cops (note that police will be nationalized and not local anymore) along the way." This is the "civil war" they want, just a couple of localized uprisings.

I strongly believe they would rather destroy the United States than let it not become their mouthpiece, in which case they'll fight to the bitter end in a civil war and almost certainly use nuclear weapons. It will be very difficult to evict them from their coastal cities especially since these people would invite in foreign forces to help them. Still, a destroyed or fragmented United States benefits them too since it removes a major potential threat. The fact the US could play a huge role in dismantling the system of evil these globalists have set up is precisely why a civil war would be a very bad thing.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enough talk. If you retards are going to kill each-other, STFU, spare us the eloquent pre-amble and just do it, FFS.
They're not going to do it. This is an advanced form of coping (s-surely things will not just get worse, right?! S-surely fellow Americans will defend liberty with me!)

It is just venting on a website ultimately.

Edit: If you're actually worried about the direction of this country there are two realistic things you can do:
You can disconnect into the countryside, or you can make plans to immigrate to a country with better economic long term prospects.

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
That's more local businesses because those are the ones actually at risk of being the victims of burning, looting, and murdering. The CEOs and major corporations are not, they have plenty of insurance and losing a store or two doesn't hurt. It's a nefarious virtue signal and likely one demanded both from within (HR departments) and from outside. "Outside" is the seriously sketchy shit which a lot of major business and political figures have links to. Think World Economic Forum, Atlantic Council, etc. Those are the sorts of groups who are behind this and help fund Black Lives Matter.

Now you are right that BLM and Antifa get their way in part because they're violent and aggressive. It's just like how we have to respect Islam and not Christianity because unlike Christians, if we make fun of Islam then Muslims will start beheading people in the streets.

As I said, I think there is some real accelerationism by the global elite. They're pulling off the mask and not even pretending like we have any place in the system because then we might elect politicians who stand in their way or simply make them feel scared like Trump did. With Trump gone and the world locked down, it's time for another consolidation of power.

My guess is they want to convert the United States into the centerpiece of their system of global serfdom, exporting degeneracy to the rest of the world while importing lots of immigrants to keep local wages down. The immediate focus probably is provoking a right-wing backlash to pass all sorts of laws and corporate decrees that to quote one Kiwi "make the Patriot Act look like the Bill of Rights." This is where we'll see the social credit system emerge, probably as a corporate measure, including reeducation camps where you can have some struggle sessions to improve your social credit if it drops too low. Low social credit score will likely include confiscation of your guns so by this means they will slowly disarm America even if they suffer some dead cops (note that police will be nationalized and not local anymore) along the way." This is the "civil war" they want, just a couple of localized uprisings.

I strongly believe they would rather destroy the United States than let it not become their mouthpiece, in which case they'll fight to the bitter end in a civil war and almost certainly use nuclear weapons. It will be very difficult to evict them from their coastal cities especially since these people would invite in foreign forces to help them. Still, a destroyed or fragmented United States benefits them too since it removes a major potential threat. The fact the US could play a huge role in dismantling the system of evil these globalists have set up is precisely why a civil war would be a very bad thing.
This entire thing is why I'm unironically pro-China. The whole point seems to be to reduce the entire world to drooling 'gibsmedat' zombies except for a chosen few. Asians are smart and self-defensive enough to keep the world from going into a total dark age.

Yeah, they are authoritarian as shit, but they at least seem to want to do right by their people. Where has our "LET FREEDOM RING" attitude gotten us?

Saint Alphonsus

Doctor zelantissimus
kiwifarms.net
The "war" began in earnest when the US Government and Big Business colluded to deny Americans the most basic human rights over a chest cold.

"War" is in scare quotes because one side has the UN/NGO's/Big Business/Big Pharma/Government on its side and the other side keeps telling themselves "stop fedposting."

But consider the s___show happening data point #564,896,123 on Enlightenment liberalism has been a complete and utter failure.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
They're not going to do it. This is an advanced form of coping (s-surely things will not just get worse, right?! S-surely fellow Americans will defend liberty with me!)

It is just venting on a website ultimately.

Edit: If you're actually worried about the direction of this country there are two realistic things you can do:
You can disconnect into the countryside, or you can make plans to immigrate to a country with better economic long term prospects.
It is indeed a cope. You see my neighbors dog just shat on my front lawn. I now want the nuclear apocalypse to happen because of it.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
This entire thing is why I'm unironically pro-China. The whole point seems to be to reduce the entire world to drooling 'gibsmedat' zombies except for a chosen few. Asians are smart and self-defensive enough to keep the world from going into a total dark age.

Yeah, they are authoritarian as shit, but they at least seem to want to do right by their people. Where has our "LET FREEDOM RING" attitude gotten us?
I think their plan for China is to subvert them from within by introducing Western culture but it clearly isn't working since the Chinese (or at least their government) have become even more authoritarian and nationalistic as of recent. Their China worship is playing with fire, considering the Chinese government can BTFO them once they've outlived their usefulness (i.e. China has taken all the tech and money from them), but right now most of these megacorporations are being useful idiots for the CCP in exchange for making billions in China.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
What people on the right were slow in coming to terms with is the fact that there is very little daylight between "private business" and "the government". What we are seeing now is that there is none at all. The Government, or more specifically the ruling class that runs both the Government and these corporations be they media, tech, or the FBI, all come from the same club and all work together. The Government was still ostensibly constrained by the constitution, but the corporations were not. Because they were privately held. What has ended up happening is people in Government have subcontracted their unconstitutional powers to the private sector.

The FBI cannot spy on your phone without a warrant. But If you have a cell phone plan from AT&T and use Google applications, both AT&T and Google can spy on it for "quality assurance purposes", and then own that data. Which the FBI can then "ask" them for. No warrant required.

You have a right to speak your mind and write your books/bulletins and the Government cannot stop you from doing so. But increasingly all the distribution channels are run through a few select corporations, and once the Government has decided certain naughty opinions are not allowed they just call their buddies up in Comcast, Google or Random House and straight down the memory hole it goes. Like Doctor Seuss, which cannot even be sold second hand on eBay now.

As for whether anyone will "go out and die in droves" in support of this, lets also not forget the government and these corporations have inculcated enormous dependency in people to preserve the status quo. Everything from their retirement funds, pensions, and the welfare dole. For the same reason a police officer will carry out clearly unconstitutional dictats in arresting people for not toeing the line. He does not want to get fired, and is stuck in the prisoners dilemma. He cannot guarantee every other cop in his department will back him up if he says no. Meaning none of them say no and they will go out and fight for tyranny against freedom. And justify it however they want.

I think what is scaring me the most is that I think the elite class have drunk the kool aide. We have former CIA director John Brennan publicly claiming to be embarrassed for being a White Male. It is absolutely terrifying that someone so high up in America's intelligence apparatus is engaging in a Tumblr struggle session. This shit was funny in 2015. Its not funny anymore. There is increasing use of our court systems and government power to enforce this stuff through arbitrary application of criminal prosecutions, such as the wildly different outcomes for Trump Protestors at the capital vs. ANTIFA protestors at the Portland Federal Court House. The double standard is glaringly obvious to everyone and that causes a major crack in the foundation of a stable society. All political factions need to have faith that the laws are evenly applied. If this faith is broken, the whole edifice can come crashing down. And lets not even get started on what it is doing to our public education system.

I don't see it getting better. I actually see it getting worse. Mainly because nobody is in charge at the very top. If Biden was a strong President, he could tamp down on the more destructive impulses of his underlings. But he's not a strong leader. He does not even control his own Press conferences when they wheel him out for the cameras. This means that all the various apparatuses of State Power are turning without direction and this creates a much greater risk that someone, somewhere, will do something very stupid. I don't know what that thing could be, or where it will go down. But once the stupid knocks over the first domino, it will be very hard to stop it.
Are you familiar with Curtis Yarvin and his concept of "the cathedral"? Because what you described in your first paragraph is very similar.

It's not the government dishing out demands to the private sector about what can and can't be said, it's the private sector that is shaping the Overton window. Congress didn't issue a decree that Trump be banned on twitter they took the initiative themselves. If anything it would be more understandable if it was the other way around.

I think people forget that there was a time before the internet, and that there are other ways of expressing yourself outside of posting online. Even in the most repressive regimes ideas were shared and discussed that the government didn't condone. Today tons of people have their own printers, and people are literate at such a high percentage that all it might take to subvert the government's censorship is a couple of ink cartridges and stacks of paper. Microsoft Word doesn't require the internet, and neither does word of mouth. All is not lost if online distribution channels are shut down, far from it I would think it would probably incense people to talk more about whatever topics were banned.

No ones going to murder you to keep their pension safe, and if that is the case its probably a safe bet that their pension is doomed either way. Those on social security almost certainly couldn't put up a genuine fight, and those on welfare(actual welfare not covid welfare) are either legitimately destitute or such lazy pieces of shit that the notion of fighting for anything even their tugboat wouldn't even cross their minds. The constitution is a joke at this point and a tired one at that. If it actually mattered to how the country was run we wouldn't be where we are now, so yes a cop probably has no problem with unconstitutional action if its sanctioned by the higher ups. Not saying its right just saying that's the reality of the situation.
You don't want a civil war because it'll be bad for the economy. Imagine how much money will be lost by billionaires. War is bad because it reduces the efficiency of the economy. And imagine how much suffering there will be. People shouldn't suffer. They should have constant pleasure in a never ending love stream injected right into their veins.

The thing is, you don't get to be above it all. you're either on the anti-mask side or the pro mask side. The reason why there are no nigger moderate centrists in politics is because they're too smart for their own good. In politics you embrace your side whether they're right or wrong because if you don't you're working for your enemies.

also, people like you are stupid niggers who'd kill their own children if it was the "rational" thing to do

I'm waiting. everyone's been waiting for a long ass time for this to happen.
This is kind of an autistic way to format an argument, but I'm tired of writing paragraphs all the time:
P1 people are sheeple
P2 propaganda is effective
P3 sheeple are easily convinced by good propaganda
P4 the left has a lot of good artists making good propaganda
C they won’t lose support, nigger

you're kind of right, but this whole thing is assuming that we'll live in this economy Indeffinittely. Nothing lasts forever, and sooner or later there'll be a recession or the big tsunami on the west coast will happen or yellow park will erupt or there will be an actually deadly pandemic that kills 20% of infected. Hard times give reasons for people to fight

Politics is fake and gay, and you seem like the type to get purged from your political cult of choice if society did collapse. Cool username though.