The case for a second American Civil War - Enough talk about avoiding it.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I ain't American and frankly, it's an entirely different reality than what's around me but something that strikes me as odd is that in random youtube videos you get comments like this:
View attachment 1976726
The video in question is this one, now you can tell me whatever you like but this isn't exactly normal, is it?
What's funny is that a few years ago I distinctly remembering watching another Blues Brothers clip on YouTube [the scene where the Nazis have an outdoor rally in Chicago], and the top comments with the most likes were people saying it looks like a Trump or GOP rally. This was around 2016.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
And yes the right very capable of seeing what I'm talking about. Talk politics long enough to one long enough and they will say
This whole shin dig needs to burn. They will also say they'll be too happy light match to get it going. I guess the right is more self aware then the left.
Yes people like to think that don't they. If either side had the level of self-awareness they claimed to we wouldn't be in this situation though. Personally I've found that self-awareness can be misleading. I've met some quite delusional people who are very self-aware on a wide range of subjects but show none at all when it comes to their personal flaws. I suppose we're all that way, inevitably.

I do agree that both of these "sides" are infact one and the same, and just different expressions though. I find it somewhat difficult to sum up properly though.

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is that a few years ago I distinctly remembering watching another Blues Brothers clip on YouTube [the scene where the Nazis have an outdoor rally in Chicago], and the top comments with the most likes were people saying it looks like a Trump or GOP rally. This was around 2016.
Meh, these guys probably didn't even watch the damn movie.

l00n3ytr00nz

kiwifarms.net
I feel it in my bones that it's going to happen, it's inevitable by this point, what SJW/Woke is is a war on truth itself, they want to kill the very concept of truth dead, think about the real implications of that and you will realize that no group of human beings have had a more justified reason to fight a war in all of human history until now, they make the Nazis look like boyscouts, what better reason to fight than to preserve the very concept of truth itself?

One of these days your submission is going to come down to a gun pointed at your face, that is inevitable, SJWs/Woke use propaganda to try to get you to submit now, but it's going to come down to brass tacks and they're going to make it clear one day "submit or we'll kill you" and why should we just let that happen?

Anyone who denies a war is needed to sort this shit out is a coward, plain and simple, I'm not saying you personally have to fight, I'm not saying I would personally fight or could even do that, but anyone that handwaves the idea that a war is needed to stop SJWs severely underestimates the magnitude of this problem, they are quite literally the worst evil the human race has ever produced and if they're not stopped one day they will try and kill you if you don't submit, I guarantee you this.

Franco did nothing wrong.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
Yes people like to think that don't they. If either side had the level of self-awareness they claimed to we wouldn't be in this situation though. Personally I've found that self-awareness can be misleading. I've met some quite delusional people who are very self-aware on a wide range of subjects but show none at all when it comes to their personal flaws. I suppose we're all that way, inevitably.

I do agree that both of these "sides" are infact one and the same, and just different expressions though. I find it somewhat difficult to sum up properly though.
Learn a new language to get out of your current expression limits? I suggest sanskrit.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
That would be overkill for my purposes.
No such thing as over kill when trying to over come ones blind spots.

Delving into a culture that is extreme alien and foreign to yours is a sure way to do that.

Superkooter

kiwifarms.net
I think if you think sjw's vs poltards are going to generate a civil war you need to log of the internet and never return.
exactly. 90% of the population doesn't think like Twitter or parlour.

Employed well adjusted people don't think like that. It's easy to get on all this culture war bs when you just sit on the internet all day and read your echo chambers. If you've got hobbies, a job and family you're not worrying about "terfs" or even probably know what those are.

Last edited:

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what it is about mask spergs but they're the worst on both sides. The people who rant about masks either being the ultimate infringement on our freedom, or the only path to salvation are equally insufferable. OP you're a baby, you finally get a little taste of covid precautions at work(at the tail end no less) and you flip a tit?

Your depiction of a clownish world is somewhat accurate, but its unrealistic in the sense that anyone would be willing to fight and die for a political cause outside of speds online. The riots were not a coherent political movement, because by their very nature riots can't be coherent. What you saw was a sample of the people you live shoulder to shoulder with. You're not wrong to want to leave, but I think you'll be disappointed if you expect to find any real support for your civil war ambitions/predictions in the country side.
Riots not being a coherent political movement should be more worrying. It means there are very large numbers of people willing to murder and burn on a whim. You can say what you want about blacks racial traits on the matter but that's irrelevant. If they decide to start an ethnic cleanse on a whim the people targeted won't be protected by the police. It might not be on a mass scale but it doesn't have to be if enough of them decide to do it and egg each other on.

OP, you write an interesting story. There is obviously a massive divide in people and ideological warfare. Civil war does seem likely but the outcome won't be very good for any one. The soviet union lasted for decades after the revolution took over. We like to think the good guys will always win out and our side will win the big wars but what is the reality of that? You hate those people, you hate the Amazon vans and the big corps who enslave you as you put it. But those same groups are going to be able to out gun you, out man you with mercenaries and have technology to kill you from ranges you can't even see. As a soldier you know what war looks like for the guy in a cave with an AK. Do you think a civil war would end in the conservatives favour?

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
lol no smart rebel is going to use a public forum like this and discuss their plans so openly. Hell they are going to use internet to discuss everything but rebellion lol.
They've would've gotten started at least a decade ago, would've gotten some results by now and won't need kiwfarms for they would be already working with an established group.

Soulless4510

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the issues that plague the Western world started back in the 1920s by a man called Edward Bernays thanks to his use of Psychoanalysis and working with big business he made sure that the masses unconscious desires are in charge and a responsible elite will be the ones doing all of the hard decisions.

Watch The Century of the Self and see that it wasn't Gen-x or the Boomers who fucked things up it was Big Business and Edward Bernays

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riots not being a coherent political movement should be more worrying. It means there are very large numbers of people willing to murder and burn on a whim. You can say what you want about blacks racial traits on the matter but that's irrelevant. If they decide to start an ethnic cleanse on a whim the people targeted won't be protected by the police. It might not be on a mass scale but it doesn't have to be if enough of them decide to do it and egg each other on.

OP, you write an interesting story. There is obviously a massive divide in people and ideological warfare. Civil war does seem likely but the outcome won't be very good for any one. The soviet union lasted for decades after the revolution took over. We like to think the good guys will always win out and our side will win the big wars but what is the reality of that? You hate those people, you hate the Amazon vans and the big corps who enslave you as you put it. But those same groups are going to be able to out gun you, out man you with mercenaries and have technology to kill you from ranges you can't even see. As a soldier you know what war looks like for the guy in a cave with an AK. Do you think a civil war would end in the conservatives favour?
I think this is one thing that people forget, a second American Civil War would snowball by a lot, multinational corporations are not going to lose their hegemony without a big fight, if they couldn't control the US military they'd send in UN forces, Chinese forces, whatever military forces they could muster for a land invasion of the US.

It's unlikely a war like that would do anything but make the world that much worse a place, going out of the proverbial frying pan and into the literal fire, to where even if the "good guys" won there's no telling how much it could potentially wreck the world.

This is why that's something we should work on avoiding and the pen is mightier than the sword as they say anyway.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
America, we have a problem. A very BIG problem. I can handwave away my own dislike of the people around me, the current trajectory of our culture, and even the wildly different interpretations of the "mostly peaceful protests". While the media and the political establishment, including out current Vice President heralded positive and peaceful protests for change..., I saw "violent riots and state sanctioned murder". But that's just my opinion. An opinion also held by my coworker. But also just his. The very last straw for me, something I ranted on yesterday in chat was a 3 by 4 foot plexiglass "cough shield" suspended from the ceiling in front of my work desk, and everyone elses' work desk. So that when we interact with clients we can do so "safely". And the stupid things were suspended a foot away from the keyboard meaning in order to use my computer the damn thing has to smash against my face. Repeatedly. Over and Over again. 2020 saw "peaceful protestors" rampage through my neighborhood destroying property. It saw me forced to put masks on my face, witness businesses and cultural institutions I loved get eviscerated while big corporations like Amazon were allowed to pick up the slack. I now see even more Amazon vehicles then I do United States Post Office vehicles. Every time that plexi glass shield is smashing into my face (every day since Wednesday, March 3rd 2021 for people reading this in the future) I see the proverbial boot of the inner party stepping on the face of man. Over and Over again. It was what ultimately pushed me over the edge and led me to confide in private that I no longer just disagreed with the people of this city. I HATED them. And I found out my coworker hated them too.
This will never lead to a civil war on its own. War is like a Flame; there must be a flammability, spark and oxygen. You have the oxygen of SJWs pushing you and pushing you. You have the flammability potential in that you can see yourself potentially reacting to the SJWs in quite the explosive or flammable way. However there must still be a spark, which is not an individual person's events but a universal division where a people must all act such as pushing the vaccine too hard, a hard/fast federal gun grab resulting in enough shootouts that state governors deploy state assets to stop it, or making sane people somehow romantically act with a transgender. The mass defection must be a spark in a powderkeg (which I think is here now, but the Stamp Act of 1765 was eleven years before the spark in 1776 commenced)

I feel it in my bones that it's going to happen, it's inevitable by this point, what SJW/Woke is is a war on truth itself, they want to kill the very concept of truth dead, think about the real implications of that and you will realize that no group of human beings have had a more justified reason to fight a war in all of human history until now, they make the Nazis look like boyscouts, what better reason to fight than to preserve the very concept of truth itself?

One of these days your submission is going to come down to a gun pointed at your face, that is inevitable, SJWs/Woke use propaganda to try to get you to submit now, but it's going to come down to brass tacks and they're going to make it clear one day "submit or we'll kill you" and why should we just let that happen?

Anyone who denies a war is needed to sort this shit out is a coward, plain and simple, I'm not saying you personally have to fight, I'm not saying I would personally fight or could even do that, but anyone that handwaves the idea that a war is needed to stop SJWs severely underestimates the magnitude of this problem, they are quite literally the worst evil the human race has ever produced and if they're not stopped one day they will try and kill you if you don't submit, I guarantee you this.
Everyone submits to evil in the history books when they are not led by righteous men, civil wars happen because two rival power bases fight. Those are the two hard truths of politics. War is only ever a continuation of politics by other means. If there are no aggrieved founding fathers forming together, if there is, in other words, no hierarchy of power (democratic or otherwise), then there is no war. Gamergate could have led to a war if a genuine hard power force like the police or the military truly wanted to solve EA or whoever's Social Justice initiatives with horror and blood. Ridiculous scenario sure, but if you can hand-wave a general that nuts then the rest follows because actual power is acting out. Who are the angry dukes, sullen businessmen, or existing military men in the civil war to come? The founding fathers did not differ dramatically from the Loyalists, except they were generally younger and less senior in their wide range of high and middle-status occupations. When you can name them, when you can actually state the leadership of your side with a certainty that everyone else on your side would say the same names if not the whole list, then count the number of years until war at a max of 5 and likely crazily faster.

I think 2021 is going to be the breaking point, either things are actually going to start getting better or this is when a apocalyptic scale event like a war is going to happen.

I'm telling you guys, I feel it in my gut that something's about to break and it's going to break big.
Things will break yes, trust in the federal government will shatter and I believe we will see a military without a right-leaning soldiery sustain huge casualties in what will then be called a victory anyway. Maybe Venezuela or Iran perhaps? But so long as the flag attracts legions of stupid kids who assume patriotism and jingoism are synonymous, then the federal government will stick around, just with more and more of a fortified high-security district in central Washington, DC. The fact that you can lay out the "1/6 was an attempted self-coup stopped only by the Vice President" talking point on CNN and the nation doesn't really react shows the situation is dire. The sides are that far apart and the left doesn't care to stop progressing their attempts at furthering the divide still more. They think they are invincible because they won the Hollywood, Academia, Journalistic side of the fight decades ago.

The FBI cannot spy on your phone without a warrant. But If you have a cell phone plan from AT&T and use Google applications, both AT&T and Google can spy on it for "quality assurance purposes", and then own that data. Which the FBI can then "ask" them for. No warrant required.
This could be a source of legitimacy for a new power to rise in America, if a "Patriotic People's Party" ran on Snowden being a hero and corporations being the great evil for selfish reasons then the left would have a hard time arguing for the Democratic Party and the Republican Party would probably adopt their platform in 5 years if they continue shifting as they are. Sarah Palin came out for Julian Assange to be pardoned for God's sake. That party or movement, would be a spark leading to great escalations and potential war if the two sides don't deescalate and compromise away the current divide.

Non violence is the key here. If you can trick them into being violent against a non violent action then you'll get the ball rolling in your favor. You have to get their goat by fucking with something they value. Game stop stocks is great example of this. For some reason theyre super sensitive about money. Go that route.

Or least bait them into exhausting their resources over something small. The 6/1 protest did just this. A bunch of boomers stealing a podium is an insurection? Oh please.... The d.c lockdown is costing them more then the so called riot.
We are living in the Boston Tea Party era of the current troubles. Three years before the touchoff of hostiles, one year before the First Continental Congress which made a petition for redress. However unless there is more escalations on both sides, and organizers becoming known on the out-of-power side then this will stop ineffectually and while there will still be a cold civil war or a culture war things will solidify and normalize. The New Normal will become known not as a mass implementation of neoliberal policies, but the permanent-seeming problems and faults within America being thought unsolvable or denied so the resulting bad conditions from these open wounds in American going unfixed will be normalized.

5. chill out super hard because its probably not happening in this lifetime
Depends if 2060 is 'this lifetime'. I think the problems aren't going to be fixed and there will come a political party or social group that empowers itself from these problems. From there, once there are people trusted who benefit from others fighting their civil war? Its not so silly an idea. But Civil war is always started by a power base who cannot be adopted into the existing power base. Be they slavers, generals, or an extremely militarily trained sewing circle. Two-headed nations always wind up fighting. But the common man will never themselves start a civil war without an organization.

The culture of the Young Boomers set the cultural archetype for later generations. Gen X effectively doubled down on everything the hippies started. Part of it was due to the rising permissiveness of divorce which led to them becoming the first latchkey generation, which created the basis to hold Silent generation values like the nuclear family into doubt. The other part is Gen X culture was heavily invested in literary deconstruction, where the goal of the art critic is to break down long-standing archetypes to expose the hypocrisy. The target for this generation was often the Silent generation. Married with Children, as much as I love the show, is a deconstructionist take on 50s-60s sitcoms and the nuclear family. Academic Agent also cites Daria as an example of the attitude of the Gen Xer and from her, you can see how the Atheist thought leaders were created. This generation, I don't think anyways, was subverted like the hippies were, but their persistent cynicism did make them numb to the world around them and let's be honest, Kiwi Farms is a site that indulges in this attitude.
Yes, the deconstructions are so powerful that nobody can care about non-materialistic things without seemingly always being sarcastic or cynical about it. Its so gross seeing people pretend not to like a thing they are clearly draw to.

I expect we are entering a period of history very similar to that of the early renaissance. When you want to talk about the most deadly inventions ever crafted by the hand of man, nothing and I mean nothing humans have created has killed more people then the printing press. It took over a century for Germany to recover to its pre-30 years war population. The American and French Revolutions would have been impossible without it. The Printing Press didn't just upset the standing social order in the West, it DESTROYED it. And millions of lives along the way.
I fear a second civil war would precisely be a thirty years war. Both sides think the other's morality itself is the problem. Both sides delegitimize all power they do not currently control for fear of it being used against them arbitrarily rather than being used by principle. Both sides have theories unconsciously about the other: which side prefers rapists to racists and which side prefers racists to rapists? Third parties will likely try to establish peace zones, and insurgents will likely try to logistically steal and destroy their ability to secure them long term. I even think large-armies of mercenaries will become substitute forces after a period, and be ceased to be paid while still out in the field leading to the same roving gangs of trained army men.

Its a Stand Alone Complex of enormous scale pushing history to its ultimate conclusion in the same way Asimov's Foundation series theorized could be done given sufficient knowledge of statistics and human group behavior. That is what truly terrifies me. The people who are so confident they are in charge of the ship have not realized the currents of history have seized them. They think they are in control of the ship, but will soon realize their arrogance once they try and turn the rudder or roll up the sails. The Ship will keep on going on its course no matter what they do or try.
Their artificial real-or-false pushing of political stances will become a riptide pull of actual policies, like the police defunding. Most political power revolves around there being a High/Middle/Low Class conflict where, far from the Middle and the Upper getting along, the Middle is the natural competitor of the High. As such most power bases for the Rich in fact are normally the poor, or High/Low vs Middle power bases. Revolutions on the other hand occur when the Middle convinces the Low that they can rule better, the American and French Revolutions fit this model but then the new Democratic Elite need to split the Low into new Middle/Low distinctions and fight for the new Low against the new Middle Classes. Kulaks, American Whites, and the hysterical guillotine usage after they ran out of royals in France. Even Napoleon used the Republic itself as the enemy of the people and crowned himself in their name.

I have some modicum of hope though. Heinlein believed that after the Social Scientists, Technocratic "Experts", and their misbegotten youth had driven society into the ground, a new order would rise, as it inevitably does to reassert control. It would be based around liberal principles and protect basic rights, but the only way you could vote or participate in civil government would be after engaging with civil responsibility first. The best quote from the book is "Intelligence is not an accurate measure of Civic Virtue". More people should read Starship Troopers honestly.
This is a wiser book than the comedy of a movie. So long as the Youth(Low) can be made to be loyal citizens to the military elite(High) against the civilians(Middle) then the resulting power structure will be far more stable than most modern political philosophers would believe.

Last edited:

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
This will never lead to a civil war on its own. War is like a Flame; there must be a flammability, spark and oxygen. You have the oxygen of SJWs pushing you and pushing you. You have the flammability potential in that you can see yourself potentially reacting to the SJWs in quite the explosive or flammable way. However there must still be a spark, which is not an individual person's events but a universal division where a people must all act such as pushing the vaccine too hard, a hard/fast federal gun grab resulting in enough shootouts that state governors deploy state assets to stop it, or making sane people somehow romantically act with a transgender. The mass defection must be a spark in a powderkeg (which I think is here now, but the Stamp Act of 1765 was eleven years before the spark in 1776 commenced)

Everyone submits to evil in the history books when they are not led by righteous men, civil wars happen because two rival power bases fight. Those are the two hard truths of politics. War is only ever a continuation of politics by other means. If there are no aggrieved founding fathers forming together, if there is, in other words, no hierarchy of power (democratic or otherwise), then there is no war. Gamergate could have led to a war if a genuine hard power force like the police or the military truly wanted to solve EA or whoever's Social Justice initiatives with horror and blood. Ridiculous scenario sure, but if you can hand-wave a general that nuts then the rest follows because actual power is acting out. Who are the angry dukes, sullen businessmen, or existing military men in the civil war to come? The founding fathers did not differ dramatically from the Loyalists, except they were generally younger and less senior in their wide range of high and middle-status occupations. When you can name them, when you can actually state the leadership of your side with a certainty that everyone else on your side would say the same names if not the whole list, then count the number of years until war at a max of 5 and likely crazily faster.

Things will break yes, trust in the federal government will shatter and I believe we will see a military without a right-leaning soldiery sustain huge casualties in what will then be called a victory anyway. Maybe Venezuela or Iran perhaps? But so long as the flag attracts legions of stupid kids who assume patriotism and jingoism are synonymous, then the federal government will stick around, just with more and more of a fortified high-security district in central Washington, DC. The fact that you can lay out the "1/6 was an attempted self-coup stopped only by the Vice President" talking point on CNN and the nation doesn't really react shows the situation is dire. The sides are that far apart and the left doesn't care to stop progressing their attempts at furthering the divide still more. They think they are invincible because they won the Hollywood, Academia, Journalistic side of the fight decades ago.

This could be a source of legitimacy for a new power to rise in America, if a "Patriotic People's Party" ran on Snowden being a hero and corporations being the great evil for selfish reasons then the left would have a hard time arguing for the Democratic Party and the Republican Party would probably adopt their platform in 5 years if they continue shifting as they are. Sarah Palin came out for Julian Assange to be pardoned for God's sake. That party or movement, would be a spark leading to great escalations and potential war if the two sides don't deescalate and compromise away the current divide.

We are living in the Boston Tea Party era of the current troubles. Three years before the touchoff of hostiles, one year before the First Continental Congress which made a petition for redress. However unless there is more escalations on both sides, and organizers becoming known on the out-of-power side then this will stop ineffectually and while there will still be a cold civil war or a culture war things will solidify and normalize. The New Normal will become known not as a mass implementation of neoliberal policies, but the permanent-seeming problems and faults within America being thought unsolvable or denied so the resulting bad conditions from these open wounds in American going unfixed will be normalized.

Depends if 2060 is 'this lifetime'. I think the problems aren't going to be fixed and there will come a political party or social group that empowers itself from these problems. From there, once there are people trusted who benefit from others fighting their civil war? Its not so silly an idea. But Civil war is always started by a power base who cannot be adopted into the existing power base. Be they slavers, generals, or an extremely militarily trained sewing circle. Two-headed nations always wind up fighting. But the common man will never themselves start a civil war without an organization.

Yes, the deconstructions are so powerful that nobody can care about non-materialistic things without seemingly always being sarcastic or cynical about it. Its so gross seeing people pretend not to like a thing they are clearly draw to.

I fear a second civil war would precisely be a thirty years war. Both sides think the other's morality itself is the problem. Both sides delegitimize all power they do not currently control for fear of it being used against them arbitrarily rather than being used by principle. Both sides have theories unconsciously about the other: which side prefers rapists to racists and which side prefers racists to rapists? Third parties will likely try to establish peace zones, and insurgents will likely try to logistically steal and destroy their ability to secure them long term. I even think large-armies of mercenaries will become substitute forces after a period, and be ceased to be paid while still out in the field leading to the same roving gangs of trained army men.

Their artificial real-or-false pushing of political stances will become a riptide pull of actual policies, like the police defunding. Most political power revolves around there being a High/Middle/Low Class conflict where, far from the Middle and the Upper getting along, the Middle is the natural competitor of the High. As such most power bases for the Rich in fact are normally the poor, or High/Low vs Middle power bases. Revolutions on the other hand occur when the Middle convinces the Low that they can rule better, the American and French Revolutions fit this model but then the new Democratic Elite need to split the Low into new Middle/Low distinctions and fight for the new Low against the new Middle Classes. Kulaks, American Whites, and the hysterical guillotine usage after they ran out of royals in France. Even Napoleon used the Republic itself as the enemy of the people and crowned himself in their name.

This is a wiser book than the comedy of a movie. So long as the Youth(Low) can be made to be loyal citizens to the military elite(High) against the civilians(Middle) then the resulting power structure will be far more stable than most modern political philosophers would believe.
When say peaceful I don't mean protest. I mean figuring out non violent ways to destroy everything to avoid backlash.

I also in hitler watch made a list of where the leaders of the next reactionary movement will come from. One would be doomsday cults

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
There wont be a civil war, everybody now has their own portable distraction devices aka: smartphones, to keep them dumb and sedated. Shit getting ugly around you? look at memes in your phone

Dont think about it
Dont think about it
Dont think about it

What you're going through now is a cultural revolution, soon enough public shaming will be made legal, the videos I saw of blm fuckers breaking into restaurants and lecturing people there were not that different from the pics of chinese youths in the 60s. The statue toppling is erasure of history just like those chinese do, soon enough blms and wokies will start burning books for wrongthink just like the chinese did and again nobody will stop them. Then the killings will begin

You know why the chinese are so fucking uncultured and rude? because the cultural revolution basically erased chinese culture and turned every boomer-gen chinese into an troglodyte. These days if you want to see real chinese culture you have to go to HK or taiwan, and those chinese are more well mannered than most westerners

The /pol/ civil war is a larp, they might be able to pull some of their fedposting like fucking with the electrical grid and telecoms. There wont be another oklahoma bombing and you would need hundreds of those to do any actual damage. We had a civil war here in Argentina during the 70s, you had bombing raids, kidnappings, paramilitaries both from the left (montoneros, ERP) and the right (Triple-A) killing each other and whoever was caught in the crossfire. That shit isnt happening in your country and wont happen, the right-wing sucks cop dick and even a prelude to a civil war would mean a lot of cops getting killed, followed with attacks on the military to steal supplies. The left-wing has no reason to do it, they are on top now, the cops work for them so they lick the boot now but at least they have a reason to do it while the right does it FOR FREE

Even if the economy goes worse you will just cope, by the numbers you guys been coping with it since the 70s, same as we did. When shit gets real people dont organize a revolutionary army, they go into survival mode and only think about themselves and for good reason: nobody wants to starve

Nothing will happen, accelerationists wont get their breaking point, the frog is already dead and now its simply being cooked