• ”It's basically a social media site for school shooters”

Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionistsand the End of Evangelion

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Null, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Anythng's possible. Hell, he might be trying to gather an internet army while deleting everything to make it seem like he's the good guy and we're the villains.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  2. I wonder how he can defend himself except with "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!"

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's right, Chris has now been restored as a paradigm of sanity and morality.

• Like  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Dumb  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I hope Wise and Boyd and anyone who was involved in torturing Chris to this extent get shot in the fucking head.
    I don't care if this seen as edgy or some alog shit. Seriously, these kinds of fucking psychopaths shouldn't be out in the streets.

• Agree  x 13
    • Feels  x 7
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  5. Not important enough in the really unimportant niche of cow watching, and they know it. I'm pretty sure most of the cows themselves don't care about them either, primarily because of 8ch's exclusion from Google.

• Agree Agree x 13
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Barb and Chris should be shipped off to care centers. Problem is that they're poor as shit and would just be shoved in gen pop with the rest of the poor folks who are unable to live on their own due to age, infirmity, or questionable mental health. My family has elevated itself financially, but my uncle is still in a VA hospital (those awful places you always hear about) because we simply cannot afford to place him anywhere else. That's with three of us making six figure salaries. The only thing that saved him was his veteran status.

Barb would go to some old folks' home that's a shithole and miserable and Chris would go to some group home. They both would be stripped of all income and non-essential belongings. My grandmother had Lou Gehrig's disease and tried assisted living for a few months, but told us she'd rather just go home and die because it was so awful. Barb probably feels the same. She's content to just die instead of give up those last shreds of dignity.

Many people are proponents of Chris going to a group home, but they would strip him of all freedom unless it's one of those "progressive" group homes. Those are expensive, though. The tug boat wouldn't cover the cost of admission.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Actually, I'd never even HEARD of Dark Dungerons, but Mazes in Monsters was the one I'd been thinking of.

I think if you raided /cow/ you'd just find people who would be little different than the people they mocked - they just would be self aware enough to not make their shit openly public like most lolcows.

Barb would have to be dragged kicking and screaming from 14BC, because you'd be separating her from the hoard.

In reality, Chris wouldn't mind being stripped of his freedom - having other people do all the decision making and tell him where to go would more or less be a dream for him. He LOVED high school where he was under the impression people liked socializing with him (when in reality it was just forced interaction with the tard and EVERYBODY wanted him gone). Just give him playtime with his hedgehogs and no responsibility of his own and he'd be a pig in slop.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  8. lol what would be the point in raiding them? I can't imagine a way to make that thread shittier than it already was, I mean, they devolved into bitching over derailing at each other like 10 posts in. There seems to hardly be a community there at all.

>implying they go outside when their parents don't make them

• Agree Agree x 19
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I wonder if this is going to be the beginning of the end for Chris.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  10. So you're saying this has all been a ruse? Has Chris been masterminding this the entire time!? Are we the lolcows!‽ WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE!‽?

Honestly can't wait for a thread on these cock-bags. They deserve it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  11. I bet they’re one of those “Chris is giving us exceptional individuals a bad name!!” types. Or the other classic “Chris ruined this children’s show for me!!”

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Many of those homes are as abusive as the little shits this thread is about. Look at the thread in A&H about a bunch of these scum mocking a stroke victim as she died and posting it to Instagram.

Dark Dungeons was a Jack Chick tract, not a movie.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. "No, kiwis, you are the lolcows!"
    And then Null was Phil.

• Like Like x 10
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet Fictional Manhunt Survivor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Stop being a fucking retard.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 7
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. 8ch is more irrelevant than masterchan, 8ch is where exceptional individuals go to commit imageboard seppuku

• Agree Agree x 7
    the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima JUDGEMENT.HAS COME.TO YOU

kiwifarms.net
  16. @The Captain - all that weird stuff on YouTube trying to make it look like Barb was being abused (the dancing video, and so on), was that created as blackmail material by the extortionists?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. We already have indirectly raided /cow/ just by dumping our banned exceptional individuals on them.

• Winner  x 34
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Kinda off-topic, but IMHO, anonposting is really bad for cow watching, I mean sure, it reduces the possibility of community cannibalization via halal-type threads, but it also makes all discussions devolve into dozens of "Hi, X why are you socking"-type messages, this shit completely buries good info and makes threads a complete mess to navigate..

For example, Bryan Dunn/Queen of /pol/ is a complete and utter sped, but even he realized that if you continually sock there (and do a few other tricks), you can make threads against you completely ineffectual in capturing and presenting your value as a cow.

• Agree Agree x 12
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. What would the thread be about? These guys took advantage of a stupid person. It happens every damn day. One of the grounds crew we have got scammed a while ago and lost his house. He and his wife lost their home because he was stupid and fell for a scam. He has managed to be employed all his life and fell for the same thing Chris did.

Scammers have always been a danger for people who "aren't clever". If you turn on the nightly local news, you'll often hear a story on some new scam going around. It's gotten to the point where you can catch at minimum 100,000 views on YouTube if you record yourself fucking with a scammer.

So the thread on these guys would pretty much be about what they did and people bitching about it. Kinda like this one. A thread on kiwi farms isn't some punishment akin to prison, which if what is being said is true then they should be prosecuted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  20. "A reverse mortgage is a type of home loan for older homeowners that requires no monthly mortgage payments. Borrowers are still responsible for property taxes and homeowner's insurance." There are no monthly house payments. She's scamming Chris if she tells him that.

It ain't over for J. Wise and S. Boyd yet. It took a long time and a lot of squawking to get Nick Bate but in the end, the huge wheels of justice rolled right over him. It will to them, too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TaterBot

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.