Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not so sure, Chris has got a weird sense of shame/regret, only a little while ago he said sitting on and ruining a delicious cake was his biggest regret in life.
Weirdly enough, he specifically mentions it's cost and taste, rather than regretting the action itself, which hilariously means there is a chance, however small, that he would do it again if you paid for the cake and made sure he has a 2nd one to eat.

Chris is probally upset about the money and from an outsiders perspective the goddess stuff has made his cartoon world delusions worse but it’s probally not that different than him watching My Little Pony and seeing they have a portal that lets them go to the human world and adding that to his list of things that are actually true.
I think the bigger issue is that Chris got external affirmation for his fantasies.

Chris primarily thinks in magical terms, in that he keeps any 'evidence' that corroborates his exceptional ideas and discards the rest, logic and reasoning rarely come into play here, and even if they do, he has no idea how normal people measure or reason things, he is a cartoon character barely trying for a minute to make sense of a complicated world. This is mainly because he never learned how to force himself to process things in a semi-proper fashion.

I am guessing that now he's thinking that "Idea Guy was an asshole who pretended that he could see CWCville, but maybe later someone else will be able to really see it", in terms of faith, this is a deceptively large leap from "I believe in CWCville, but I know I can never have proof it exists". The 1st is hard faith with a somewhat concrete idea of what "proof" to look out for (which is basically turned into bait by trolls), the latter is a far softer faith, that could have dissipated over time into a somewhat normal Creator-Creation relationship.

Rupin

Don’t worry, be happy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really fucked up watching how dark things went. Feels like just yesterday I'm laughing at Chris macing a GameStop employee, and today I'm hearing some lowlifes stole 6 grand from him.

What's more fucked up is there are twittertards like Micheal J Hirtes that want to see the video of Chris shitting on the floor. They even want to contact Josh Wise for the video.

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, this happened without a filter.

And the filters weren't omnipresent. I just explained that there's a precedent for them being effective.

That's EXACTLY my point. There's no way to fix this unless, as I said, you spend every waking hour dealing with this shit. The only sense that this happened "without a filter" is that they found ways to communicate with Chris that no filters accounted for - i.e, beating the filter. These filters aren't working.

Stop trying to downplay the fact that they got into his head, gaslit him, distorted the fuck out of his worldview and then built on that in order to extort him into committing vile disgusting acts and buying shit for them for their own amusement over a period of several months.

Why would I downplay that when it's exactly what I'm trying to say? The fact that Chris is stupid enough to allow himself to be tricked like this is my whole point. People who can function properly in society do not allow people to extort them out of money to stop a fictional planet (country?) from blown up, even if they they've been "gaslighted." That sort of thing is precisely what happens to people who should be put into group homes or in the care of their family. They get tricked by unscrupulous people over and over again until their finances can no longer handle the brunt of it.

Honest question, do you really know what a group home is? Do you think they're filled with invalids and people who can't tie their shoelaces? No, they're mostly filled with people who are just dumb enough to get disability payments and would be taken advantage of on the streets. The luckiest thing that ever happened to Chris was that the people screwing with him in real life were content with being "trolls" and not simply trying to steal his money. The moment Chris has to relocate to a slightly more urban area or a more financially motivated scam artist shows up in his real life, he is utterly fucked. It's better to just put him a place where he can interact with other tards rather than letting him sit around in a house that's far too big for him that he doesn't have the finances or wherewithal to maintain properly.

Goku

kiwifarms.net
>null will never console you after being bullied by two animu girls

In all seriousness, I had no idea it was actually this bad. I didn't understand why everyone was being so overprotective of Chris, but now I understand and I'm furious that this even happened in the first place. Sad when the people you hate the most end up being the only people who really care about you.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's EXACTLY my point. There's no way to fix this unless, as I said, you spend every waking hour dealing with this shit. The only sense that this happened "without a filter" is that they found ways to communicate with Chris that no filters accounted for - i.e, beating the filter. These filters aren't working.
No, there were no filters in place.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
Devoting hours to managing Chris would be the solution that would work best, but nobody has that time. But getting Chris to check in about anything that sounds suspicious could help.

I don't think anyone was doing any filtering before and during Idea Guy. People got involved specifically because of this extortion. Generally I think trolling Chris is pretty harmless, but extorting $6,000 out of him and coaxing him into punching himself and recording himself shitting on the floor is just disgusting. Getting Chris to say/admit to self insulting stuff for the lulz is one thing, but they were using it to blackmial him. As disturbing as convincing Chris to shit on the floor on video is, doing it with the intention of blackmialing him makes it worse. This wasn't about getting Chris to do dumb shit for humor, a lot of this was done to blackmail Chris obviously. If they just wanted to fuck with Sonichu and convince Chris of/to do dumb shit then they wouldn't have blackmailed him.

That's why people got involved. People are now filtering stuff for Chris so this crap doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Devoting hours to managing Chris would be the solution that would work best, but nobody has that time. But getting Chris to check in about anything that sounds suspicious could help.
It takes like 15 minutes a day, tops. Null has the passwords to the accounts. He checks shit, deletes shit. Chris doesn't act on any messages unless Null gives it the OK first. Otherwise it just sits in his inbox. Hell, it's actually an email null set up. Chris specifically has all his business messages go there.
Okay, so explain - this predated the existence of the filters?
The filters were from years ago. Chris asked one e-girlfriend in one saga to watch his shit. He stopped trying to balance "troll vs not troll" on his own and just let the e-girlfriend do it. He doesn't read the message, he clicks "forward" or moves it to the "troll info" folder.

He also did it with Rob Bell, as I noted.

Then the next e-girlfriend came along and didn't pick back up on that. Hasn't been a thing since.

And that was back in like 2011? 2012? At the most recent.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honest question, do you really know what a group home is? Do you think they're filled with invalids and people who can't tie their shoelaces? No, they're mostly filled with people who are just dumb enough to get disability payments and would be taken advantage of on the streets. The luckiest thing that ever happened to Chris was that the people screwing with him in real life were content with being "trolls" and not simply trying to steal his money. The moment Chris has to relocate to a slightly more urban area or a more financially motivated scam artist shows up in his real life, he is utterly fucked. It's better to just put him a place where he can interact with other tards rather than letting him sit around in a house that's far too big for him that he doesn't have the finances or wherewithal to maintain properly.

1. What it is is irrelevant. Chris won't put up with it if they don't let him have any agency, like playing vidya or going to gay clubs and shit at his leisure.
2. Why do you think chris would move to an urban setting, or that he'll stay in 14BC? The latter is done with once Snorlax kicks it, and I'm sure if he felt he could he'd fucking leave right now.
3. Why do you think Chris would even want to put up with living with speds
4. Nobody has to spend hours on hours doing anything. Chris has to just resume ignoring all dumb emails like he was at the beginning of the decade, including all requests for money. Or continue what he's doing now, which is have Null screen his shit.
Or he could change shit and make it so that all private requests be ignored, and only requests that are publicly made for all to see (and pay up front) will be honored, make certain parties think twice about what they ask for :optimistic:

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It takes like 15 minutes a day, tops. Null has the passwords to the accounts. He checks shit, deletes shit. Chris doesn't act on any messages unless Null gives it the OK first. Otherwise it just sits in his inbox. Hell, it's actually an email null set up. Chris specifically has all his business messages go there.

The filters were from years ago. Chris asked one e-girlfriend in one saga to watch his shit. He stopped trying to balance "troll vs not troll" on his own and just let the e-girlfriend do it. He doesn't read the message, he clicks "forward" or moves it to the "troll info" folder.

He also did it with Rob Bell, as I noted.

Then the next e-girlfriend came along and didn't pick back up on that. Hasn't been a thing since.

And that was back in like 2011? 2012? At the most recent.

Sorry, but it seems like you're saying two totally different things here. You're saying that Null currently filters it via the passwords to the accounts, but you also said that the filters haven't been a "thing" since "the next girlfriend." Was Null involved when these guys started contacting Chris? Was anyone? Why not? Was everyone bored of playing with the tard?

My point is, no one is going to spend the rest of their life protecting Chris and the people who are doing it (To whatever extent/frequency/time period they are doing it) don't seem to be doing an effective job of it. I don't hold it against you or anyone else for not being able to protect Chris, it's a Sisyphean task and not something that anyone should be expected to do. I just don't see how it's doing anything but delaying the inevitable.

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. What it is is irrelevant. Chris won't put up with it if they don't let him have any agency, like playing vidya or going to gay clubs and shit at his leisure.
2. Why do you think chris would move to an urban setting, or that he'll stay in 14BC? The latter is done with once Snorlax kicks it, and I'm sure if he felt he could he'd fucking leave right now.
3. Why do you think Chris would even want to put up with living with speds
4. Nobody has to spend hours on hours doing anything. Chris has to just resume ignoring all dumb emails like he was at the beginning of the decade, including all requests for money. Or continue what he's doing now, which is have Null screen his shit.
Or he could change shit and make it so that all private requests be ignored, and only requests that are publicly made for all to see (and pay up front) will be honored, make certain parties think twice about what they ask for :optimistic:

1. Disagree.

2. The mortgage situation with 14BC is apparently unclear. If he is living on his own and has to relocate, he will no rental history, no income aside from disability payments and a disastrous internet presence, there is no chance he's going to convince someone to rent to him in a decent apartment complex. He's going to have to move to a neighborhood that isn't so great if he wants to rent, going by my knowledge of Charlottesville. If he stays put the house will fall into disrepair.

3. Chris is a sped himself and there are plenty of speds that are slightly more or less functional than him. I don't think he would even know they are speds.

4. That worked "at the beginning of the decade". So let's just call it 4 years, approximately. If Chris manages to pull that off again, that'll take him until he's 40 years old, then what? He goes off the deep end again because the wrong person made the wrong phone call, or sent him a letter or an e-mail got through? What if Null has moved to China and is doing other shit with his time by then? What if Kiwifarms doesn't even exist?

This is someone's life. People go to school for 8 years and spend 40 hours a week trying to keep people like Chris out of trouble and they fail more often than not. The idea that he can be fixed by filtering his communication remotely is just sort of weird and I honestly think it's rooted in the fact that most people think of Chris has a toy - and that's okay, but if you actually want to help this guy you have to think about what he's going to be doing 5 or 10 years from now and how it can be sustained. People are going to eventually get tired of him and the fact that his only remaining safety net is this website should be a massive red flag. And the fact that this safety net is concerned with sending him to cons is outright bizarre.

The "homeless saga" isn't going to be such a funny joke when it actually happens.

Last edited:

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, you guys! Chris can totally take care of himself!
It's not like he's proven himself easy prey time and time again for people who will take advantage of him and make his life a living hell.
It's not like he's lived with his parents his whole life ensuring he has almost no experience with how the world works on a functional level.
It's not like he's an impulsive person who is likely to end up spending his rent money on toys and junkfood on a whim.
It's not like he has a history of occasionally getting into trouble with the law and incurring legal fees that could fuck his finances rendering him homeless and even more susceptible to being preyed upon by assholes.
It's not like he's got no extended support network of friends and family outside of his mother who would be willing to help him if he fell on hard times.
It's not like he doesn't have the mental discipline to refrain from being baited.
It's not like he was being taken advantage of until someone like @Null stepped in to ensure his safety against sociopaths who were going to destroy his life.
No no, Chris has his shit together, man! He'll be fiiiiine! What could possibly go wrong?

Edit: Rate this post autistic all you want, doesn't change the facts or do a damn thing to disprove anything I've said.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're saying that Null currently filters it via the passwords to the accounts, but you also said that the filters haven't been a "thing" since "the next girlfriend." Was Null involved when these guys started contacting Chris?
For the purposes of this conversation, consider the null filter to have been invented now. Right now.
Was anyone? Why not? Was every bored of playing with the tard?
This was a thing invented right now.
My point is, no one is going to spend the rest of their life protecting Chris and the people who are doing it (To whatever extent/frequency/time period they are doing it) don't seem to be doing an effective job of it. I don't hold it against you or anyone else for not being able to protect Chris, it's a Sisyphean task and not something that anyone should be expected to do. I just don't see how it's doing anything but delaying the inevitable.
Quit acting like you know about what's going on.
Yeah, you guys! Chris can totally take care of himself!
It's not like he's proven himself easy prey time and time again for people who will take advantage of him and make his life a living hell.
It's not like he's lived with his parents his whole life ensuring he has almost no experience with how the world works on a functional level.
It's not like he's an impulsive person who is likely to end up spending his rent money on toys and junkfood on a whim.
It's not like he has a history of occasionally getting into trouble with the law and incurring legal fees that could fuck his finances rendering him homeless and even more susceptible to being preyed upon by assholes.
It's not like he's got no extended support network of friends and family outside of his mother who would be willing to help him if he fell on hard times.
It's not like he doesn't have the mental discipline to refrain from being baited.
It's not like he was being taken advantage of until someone like @Null stepped in to ensure his safety against sociopaths who were going to destroy his life.
No no, Chris has his shit together, man! He'll be fiiiiine! What could possibly go wrong?

Edit: Rate this post autistic all you want, doesn't change the facts or do a damn thing to disprove anything I've said.
Every one of your points is likely based on reading the cwcki as a trustworthy source of information on Chris.

If you do that, you're a sped.

Status
Not open for further replies.