The Closing Circle - Man, Nature and Technology

• DDoS is active again.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
http://markstoll.net/.../Commoner%3B_Closing_Circle...
The Closing Circle
Barry Commoner (1971)
Nature, Man, and Technology

I'm a biochemist/zoologist. this is the stuff i was indoctrinated with and what I've been preaching and practicing all my life. We are a part of nature and can't tame nature to appease our egos.
When this book was published 50 years ago, I was wearing an army field jacket and blue beret with the buttons "why be normal", "question authority" and a picture of a whale with the text "save the humans" and since I graduated college in 1978 with a Marine Biology degree, I have been trying to tell people that the planet will kill us off long before we can kill all the other life on the planet.

The collapse of our climate is proceeding exactly as predicted all the way down to the pandemic. An ecosystem's stability is directly proportional to it's diversity. The planet does not tolerate monoculture, especially not high intensity farming of the top predator on cemented over wetlands.

We are either going to green ourselves, reconcile our technology to the natural world and start restoring some biodiversity this decade or the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century. Barry Commoner offered solutions. We need to act on them.

Barry Commoner's Four Laws Of Ecology

1. Everything is connected to everything else. There is one ecosphere for all living organisms and what affects one, affects all.
2. Everything must go somewhere. There is no "waste" in nature and there is no "away" to which things can be thrown.
3. Nature knows best. Humankind has fashioned technology to improve upon nature, but such change in a natural system is, says Commoner, "likely to be detrimental to that system"
4. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Exploitation of nature will inevitably involve the conversion of resources from useful to useless forms.

1617787475461.png

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapercal
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, I think we are just enlightened enough to survive last like a bunch of cockroaches inheriting a sulfurous bloated world ocean, cracked deserts spanning empty continents, and horrifying radioactive ash/hail-storms!

We have the mental capacity to hypocritically grasp both the planned obsolescence of tech fashions like the latest yearly IPhone (or your favorite smart phone producer) while championing the Fully Automated Gay Luxury Space Communism of Star Trek using them, yet not the amount to reconcile the simple truth of why wealth concentrates. It is not because of naked force, or some dastardly scheme of broken agreements, but because we gave them the money for the things we wanted in exchange. You can hate Billionaires, you can hate their practices, you can hate their products and its fake obsolescence of fashion or intentional battery life-shortening, but they never made you participate. The masses and their unthinking rat-like cheese-chasing of social-climbing did that.

The only way we are getting free of this great self-perpetuating unconscious sleep of the collectively brainwashed which has analysed & sterilized all of western society into believing everyone can be winners if our waste but stacks up higher straight to the moon, is by throwing the whole system away.

People are going to fight it, people are going to fight to the death for their right to earn 100,000 dollars a year and a mercedes benz. You're going to need to either get real comfortable with what you see coming, the breaking down and the rioting as the earth kills us or we kill it. Or you're going to have to get real comfortable with the ability to use incredible violence to achieve great new things. Distant proud leadership, strong hierarchies of people who see hard power being expressed on those too stupid to understand the changes you see are necessary, and unnatural educations for the next three generations so they understand the delicate nature of the world you see us entering shortly.

Either one. I'm open to seeing a third path, but I don't see how you square your four laws playing out well in regards to civilization & letting people tell you 'no' and continue to chase the latest expensive fashion of wasteful mining, manufacturing, and pollution beyond belief from the logistics of getting it to them. We either let democracy and capitalism die out to careful planning and a new form of national self-interest, or we let democracy and capitalism destroy enough that experience and necessity comes to be felt by enough that we change. That is the Iron Law, hierarchy makes rules by forcible suppression of opposition, & consent and equality discovers rules by understanding without judging.

"The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

world ocean of hell.png

Is man’s ability to have sex with dogs part of the ecosystem too?
I mean, yeah. You never heard about a dolphin raping a person? They have prehensile penises. Two or three male bottlenose dolphins isolating a single scuba diver or a female from the pod, will help each other to rape it.
Nature doesn't care, you do you.

Last edited:

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree, I think we are just enlightened enough to survive last like a bunch of cockroaches inheriting a sulfurous bloated world ocean, cracked deserts spanning empty continents, and horrifying radioactive ash/hail-storms!

We have the mental capacity to hypocritically grasp both the planned obsolescence of tech fashions like the latest yearly IPhone (or your favorite smart phone producer) while championing the Fully Automated Gay Luxury Space Communism of Star Trek using them, yet not the amount to reconcile the simple truth of why wealth concentrates. It is not because of naked force, or some dastardly scheme of broken agreements, but because we gave them the money for the things we wanted in exchange. You can hate Billionaires, you can hate their practices, you can hate their products and its fake obsolescence of fashion or intentional battery life-shortening, but they never made you participate. The masses and their unthinking rat-like cheese-chasing of social-climbing did that.

The only way we are getting free of this great self-perpetuating unconscious sleep of the collectively brainwashed which has analysed & sterilized all of western society into believing everyone can be winners if our waste but stacks up higher straight to the moon, is by throwing the whole system away.

People are going to fight it, people are going to fight to the death for their right to earn 100,000 dollars a year and a mercedes benz. You're going to need to either get real comfortable with what you see coming, the breaking down and the rioting as the earth kills us or we kill it. Or you're going to have to get real comfortable with the ability to use incredible violence to achieve great new things. Distant proud leadership, strong hierarchies of people who see hard power being expressed on those too stupid to understand the changes you see are necessary, and unnatural educations for the next three generations so they understand the delicate nature of the world you see us entering shortly.

Either one. I'm open to seeing a third path, but I don't see how you square your four laws playing out well in regards to civilization & letting people tell you 'no' and continue to chase the latest expensive fashion of wasteful mining, manufacturing, and pollution beyond belief from the logistics of getting it to them. We either let democracy and capitalism die out to careful planning and a new form of national self-interest, or we let democracy and capitalism destroy enough that experience and necessity comes to be felt by enough that we change. That is the Iron Law, hierarchy makes rules by forcible suppression of opposition, & consent and equality discovers rules by understanding without judging.

"The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

View attachment 2066377

I mean, yeah. You never heard about a dolphin raping a person? They have prehensile penises. Two or three male bottlenose dolphins isolating a single scuba diver or a female from the pod, will help each other to rape it.
Nature doesn't care, you do you.
>taking a Tommy Tooter post as anything but the deranged ramblings of a pedophile

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I’ve heard of shit like cetaceans using their dongs to drag people underwater by their ankles.

Have you ever had a COCK in your pharynx your larynx or in your trachea?
They’ll also fuck each other’s blowholes.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a biochemist/zoologist.
You're not even considered human in 20 states and 15 countries, Tom. Quit making up credentials.

Things Tom claims to be:
Woman
Journalist
Hippie Historian
Attractive To Straight Men
Businessman
Sane
Protestor
Drainbow Family Member
Victim
Hacker
Beauty Consultant/Guru
Birthgiver
Intersex
Transgender
Healthy
Aunt to Marginalized Communities
Political Pundit
Whistleblower
Tucker Carlson's Mistress
Hygenic
Innocent of incest/rape
Intellectual

When this book was published 50 years ago
Nobody cares, you trash garbling methuselah.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
>taking a Tommy Tooter post as anything but the deranged ramblings of a pedophile
That is exactly what it is. See going to AMB was an experience. It has over 10 years of tom spergiadmins. ng and talkilng gross filth. There is even a post where tom talks about a Dobie as he calls a Doberman sniffed him and he got hardf thinking about how good it would feel to slip is diddle stick in the dog. there is a ton of post and then there is the shitpost that are really comical and even mine with stories that set tom off. Feline showed me what Kiwi Farms was and helped he gain access to AMB and to blister tom without containment from admins. The onslaught began and tom flipped it. STill even though a troon with my own thread. I push tom to try to do something.
Have you ever had a COCK in your pharynx your larynx or in your trachea?
Thomas has yes he sucked off a hobo who patted him on the head and then told tom when he demanded pay to put it on his tab. He walked out and left tom speechless but that is mostly due to what he had still floating in his mouth.
Did you make it to the toilet today, Tommie?
No toms moto is why try . So he shits just where he sits. He is after all a senile old perverted man. Really he is really gross.

Tom most of all is so foul and putrid alone. But seeing La Zorra back in the day and talking to Dark Mage about what i saw. Really opened my eyes to the whole problem with the trender agenda. And how many kids are going to be talked into it by some creep like tom who end up permanently damaged due to his idiocy.

And then the pedophile creeps like the fact moob boy that got 15 years for raping his 8 year old step sister. and Yaniv. and ross. Oh the list is putrid and disgusting. long. So i became loyal to FK and went on a AMB run to set tom off in a total rage soerging endlessly.