naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
cope seethe and die from copd tommy...
682298062391214104.png

FaggotNigger

Lazy niggerfaggot - A robot is fine too, Inmufag,
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR, you're being fucktarded as usual, Tommy.
The "circle" you claimed was just an another lie that nobody gives a shit about.
You're not a biochemist/zoologist, lol. You're just a jobless old man who would just never stop lying about anything you attempted to claim as a "fact" or any shit you tried to claim. Are you sure that those claims about your years ago are actually true? I barely see any truth in it. Shoving up Barry Commoner's 4 laws of ecology into your "closing circle" won't even try to lift up either, it's just pure laughable autism from a pedophilic dog-raping bastard like you.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You're not even considered human in 20 states and 15 countries, Tom. Quit making up credentials.

Things Tom claims to be:
Woman
Journalist
Hippie Historian
Attractive To Straight Men
Businessman
Sane
Protestor
Drainbow Family Member
Victim
Hacker
Beauty Consultant/Guru
Birthgiver
Intersex
Transgender
Healthy
Aunt to Marginalized Communities
Political Pundit
Whistleblower
Tucker Carlson's Mistress
Hygenic
Innocent of incest/rape
Intellectual

Nobody cares, you trash garbling methuselah.
More egregiously, he also claims to be a musician.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Tom if "everything was panning out as predicted" by climate """scientists""" Florida would have been nearly completely sunk underwater 6 years ago, we'd have no more oil and there would be no more white Christmas's across the globe.

Then again I suppose factual consistency doesn't matter to you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why does this Fido-fingering fool have the ability to make threads?
I have wondered that for a while now if you have a POI they try to keep you tied to your thread, something admins are still doing to me you have no edit which i do not have. Nor the ability to make threads.

The comical part is they do not seem to read the threads Nor get to know anyone much. All the admins that did are retired now.

And funny enough i have full control over at AMB. Make thread edit all of it. But you also have tommy coddling and a lot of sprging from the coddlers. Big Al is trying to Talk to Max about it. But no answer so far.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://markstoll.net/.../Commoner%3B_Closing_Circle...
The Closing Circle
Barry Commoner (1971)
Nature, Man, and Technology

I'm a biochemist/zoologist. this is the stuff i was indoctrinated with and what I've been preaching and practicing all my life. We are a part of nature and can't tame nature to appease our egos.
When this book was published 50 years ago, I was wearing an army field jacket and blue beret with the buttons "why be normal", "question authority" and a picture of a whale with the text "save the humans" and since I graduated college in 1978 with a Marine Biology degree, I have been trying to tell people that the planet will kill us off long before we can kill all the other life on the planet.

The collapse of our climate is proceeding exactly as predicted all the way down to the pandemic. An ecosystem's stability is directly proportional to it's diversity. The planet does not tolerate monoculture, especially not high intensity farming of the top predator on cemented over wetlands.

We are either going to green ourselves, reconcile our technology to the natural world and start restoring some biodiversity this decade or the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century. Barry Commoner offered solutions. We need to act on them.

Barry Commoner's Four Laws Of Ecology

1. Everything is connected to everything else. There is one ecosphere for all living organisms and what affects one, affects all.
2. Everything must go somewhere. There is no "waste" in nature and there is no "away" to which things can be thrown.
3. Nature knows best. Humankind has fashioned technology to improve upon nature, but such change in a natural system is, says Commoner, "likely to be detrimental to that system"
4. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Exploitation of nature will inevitably involve the conversion of resources from useful to useless forms.

View attachment 2066314
  • TL;DR
  • OP is a faggot fat, dirty, dog-mongling pederast
  • Any weight the original author's point might have held is negated by it being presented by you, Tom.
  • If you really want to improve the condition of the planet, might I suggest direct action?
Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Randall Fragg Is that the best you have, keyboard commando? fucking lame, man child, lame. As for the rest of you who are propagating a Big Lie for the predator class, keep feeding the fairy tale world these false facts, fools. Eventually, it will explode in your faces. You cannot convince anybody but mean, stupid people that I'm anything that I'm not or claim that I do things that I've never done and have any critically thinking person take you seriously. I'm just that talented and have been leaving a paper trail since before most of you were born boring.
I disagree, I think we are just enlightened enough to survive last like a bunch of cockroaches inheriting a sulfurous bloated world ocean, cracked deserts spanning empty continents, and horrifying radioactive ash/hail-storms!

We have the mental capacity to hypocritically grasp both the planned obsolescence of tech fashions like the latest yearly IPhone (or your favorite smart phone producer) while championing the Fully Automated Gay Luxury Space Communism of Star Trek using them, yet not the amount to reconcile the simple truth of why wealth concentrates. It is not because of naked force, or some dastardly scheme of broken agreements, but because we gave them the money for the things we wanted in exchange. You can hate Billionaires, you can hate their practices, you can hate their products and its fake obsolescence of fashion or intentional battery life-shortening, but they never made you participate. The masses and their unthinking rat-like cheese-chasing of social-climbing did that.

The only way we are getting free of this great self-perpetuating unconscious sleep of the collectively brainwashed which has analysed & sterilized all of western society into believing everyone can be winners if our waste but stacks up higher straight to the moon, is by throwing the whole system away.

People are going to fight it, people are going to fight to the death for their right to earn 100,000 dollars a year and a mercedes benz. You're going to need to either get real comfortable with what you see coming, the breaking down and the rioting as the earth kills us or we kill it. Or you're going to have to get real comfortable with the ability to use incredible violence to achieve great new things. Distant proud leadership, strong hierarchies of people who see hard power being expressed on those too stupid to understand the changes you see are necessary, and unnatural educations for the next three generations so they understand the delicate nature of the world you see us entering shortly.

Either one. I'm open to seeing a third path, but I don't see how you square your four laws playing out well in regards to civilization & letting people tell you 'no' and continue to chase the latest expensive fashion of wasteful mining, manufacturing, and pollution beyond belief from the logistics of getting it to them. We either let democracy and capitalism die out to careful planning and a new form of national self-interest, or we let democracy and capitalism destroy enough that experience and necessity comes to be felt by enough that we change. That is the Iron Law, hierarchy makes rules by forcible suppression of opposition, & consent and equality discovers rules by understanding without judging.

"The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

View attachment 2066377

I mean, yeah. You never heard about a dolphin raping a person? They have prehensile penises. Two or three male bottlenose dolphins isolating a single scuba diver or a female from the pod, will help each other to rape it.
Nature doesn't care, you do you.
This is the only comment here worthy of response, but I'm much too busy to give it proper consideration at the moment, so carry on without me as you wish. mean, stupid assholes get the ignore button, so if you want to razz me, you're going to need to put some thought into it, my bitches.

Every one of you mean, stupid infantile imbeciles who taunts me, calling me things that I'm not, is establishing themselves as fools forever for being stupid enough to spread the big lie the predator class is spreading against a prominent rainbow warrior. Those of you with serious crushes on me suffer from very serious mental derangements and should seek professional help.

For the time being, I just want to add that dolphins and humans have always been intimate with each other . Here's a very cool story of a dolphin that got help from a diver to free his trapped mate from nets.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You cannot convince anybody but mean, stupid people that I'm anything that I'm not or claim that I do things that I've never done and have any critically thinking person take you seriously.
Good thing everything we claim about you is true.
I'm just that talented
:story:
mean, stupid assholes get the ignore button,
No they don’t. You keep telling people you put them on ignore, then you forget and respond to them.

Those of you with serious crushes on me suffer from very serious mental derangements and should seek professional help.
Nobody in the world finds you attractive. You look like a California Raisin with a meth habit. You might actually be the least attractive man in the universe.

Last edited:

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Randall Fragg Is that the best you have, keyboard commando? fucking lame, man child, lame. As for the rest of you who are propagating a Big Lie for the predator class, keep feeding the fairy tale world these false facts, fools.
Tom, because you're older than Methusalah doesn't make everyone younger than you a "child". "Big Lie"? Name a bigger lie than "I'm a transfeminine AMAB twinspirit intersex person", or however it is you prefer spinning straw shit into gold slightly different shit?

Eventually, it will explode in your faces.
No, no it won't.

I'm just that talented and have been leaving a paper trail since before most of you were born boring.
And yet, every time we ask you to show us where we can read these amazing, insightful screeds, you're always temporarily embarrassed for sources, astonishingly. Almost like there's no evidence for your outlandish claims.

Every one of you mean, stupid infantile imbeciles who taunts me, calling me things that I'm not, is establishing themselves as fools forever for being stupid enough to spread the big lie the predator class is spreading against a prominent rainbow warrior.
The only time the word "prominent" should be used in conjunction with you, Tom, is to indicate how much of threat you are to children and animals. We call you things we do based entirely on the things that you've said and written on this forum and others. You have no-one to blame but yourself.

Those of you with serious crushes on me suffer from very serious mental derangements and should seek professional help.
Tom, no-one wants to fuck you. If your hand could run away from your shrivelled dick, it would.

For the time being, I just want to add that dolphins and humans have always been intimate with each other . Here's a very cool story of a dolphin that got help from a diver to free his trapped mate from nets.
Staggeringly poor choice of words for a "journalist", there, Tom. Whilst technically permissible in the strictest sense, the vernacular context of the word makes it ill-informed at best. But then, you have been intimate with a dog, so I can see how you felt it was an appropriate usage.

TL;DR: Get fucked, you coffin-dodging nonce.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘