The Closing Circle - Man, Nature and Technology

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Randall Fragg Is that the best you have, keyboard commando? fucking lame, man child, lame. As for the rest of you who are propagating a Big Lie for the predator class, keep feeding the fairy tale world these false facts, fools. Eventually, it will explode in your faces. You cannot convince anybody but mean, stupid people that I'm anything that I'm not or claim that I do things that I've never done and have any critically thinking person take you seriously. I'm just that talented and have been leaving a paper trail since before most of you were born boring.

This is the only comment here worthy of response, but I'm much too busy to give it proper consideration at the moment, so carry on without me as you wish. mean, stupid assholes get the ignore button, so if you want to razz me, you're going to need to put some thought into it, my bitches.

Every one of you mean, stupid infantile imbeciles who taunts me, calling me things that I'm not, is establishing themselves as fools forever for being stupid enough to spread the big lie the predator class is spreading against a prominent rainbow warrior. Those of you with serious crushes on me suffer from very serious mental derangements and should seek professional help.

For the time being, I just want to add that dolphins and humans have always been intimate with each other . Here's a very cool story of a dolphin that got help from a diver to free his trapped mate from nets.
Randell Frag is totally correct about you old man dog fucker. You fingered a dog for a decade you raped a child and you even eluded to there being more than one over at AMB. Who houses a decade of your sordid past stories. including the one where you were daycreaming in your pant over the thought of fucking a dog with your shriveled up micro dick.
All the backpeddling stories that out Sabrina about about age 13 not almost 16. a child you said you lusted after for years before getting your vile chance.

I do my research well tom and researching your past was the most disturbing vile vomit inducing research i have ever endured. You are a sick old man a vile creep that deserves to be hauled off to prison castrated and then thrown in general population in a pink too too.
Tom, you're sick. You want to rape dolphins.
He is gross and i would not put it past him if he will rape a dog for a decade he would rape a fish a goat a giant wolf rat even a dolphin.

He is one repulsive pervert.

Have a great day Mariposa. By the way Kara who got married is pregnant. She is having her fourth child.

Something tom will never know the joy of and thankfully so. He would even rape his own kids if he had any. Good thing he is on one of the pills progesterone which was used in the 80's to chemically castrate sexual predators.

He convicted his own self to chemical castration.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Randall Fragg Is that the best you have, keyboard commando? fucking lame, man child, lame. As for the rest of you who are propagating a Big Lie for the predator class, keep feeding the fairy tale world these false facts, fools. Eventually, it will explode in your faces. You cannot convince anybody but mean, stupid people that I'm anything that I'm not or claim that I do things that I've never done and have any critically thinking person take you seriously. I'm just that talented and have been leaving a paper trail since before most of you were born boring.

This is the only comment here worthy of response, but I'm much too busy to give it proper consideration at the moment, so carry on without me as you wish. mean, stupid assholes get the ignore button, so if you want to razz me, you're going to need to put some thought into it, my bitches.

Every one of you mean, stupid infantile imbeciles who taunts me, calling me things that I'm not, is establishing themselves as fools forever for being stupid enough to spread the big lie the predator class is spreading against a prominent rainbow warrior. Those of you with serious crushes on me suffer from very serious mental derangements and should seek professional help.

For the time being, I just want to add that dolphins and humans have always been intimate with each other . Here's a very cool story of a dolphin that got help from a diver to free his trapped mate from nets.
Dolphins are the rapists of the sea.
No wonder you like them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody wants to read your rape fantasies about Dolphins, Thomas.
EF3B1E19-F135-4712-B304-0F3AAB8F6784.jpeg

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No wonder you like them.
That would give tom a good reason. Any species any place doing anything to them. Tom does not discriminate on it due to it being internal transphobia if he did.

That is where toms moto comes from fuck everything if it feels good it had to be right.
Yes tom loves playing the horn. His favorite being the meat flute.

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
Autism friends, unite!
mean, stupid infantile imbeciles
:feels:
prominent rainbow warrior
That's pretty gay.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No wonder you like them.
still lame, randall. go boof some bleach, bozo.

@Haim Arlosoroff Now that I've had some time to digest what you said, the feedback loop of consumerism that enables billionaires is just a symptom of the problem. The root lies in the belief that violence is an acceptable mode of conflict resolution and people are willing to commit mass murder for money. In my mind, this can only be resolved with massed non-violent civil disobedience or divine intervention. Armed insurrection invariably results in a new set of tyrants.

Industrialized man is about to get some real hard lessons in why indigenous people live the way they do, close to nature, rather than trying to build fortresses that keep nature out. The rainbow hippies got the message 50 years ago and have been building self sustaining communities modeled after indigenous society. We will make big strides toward phasing out fossil fuels and restoring biodiversity this decade or the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century.

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/climate-change-and-disasters.html

Climate change is the defining crisis of our time and disaster displacement one of its most devastating consequences. Entire populations are already suffering the impacts, but vulnerable people living in some of the most fragile and conflict-affected countries are often disproportionately affected.
Refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and the stateless are on the frontlines of the climate emergency. Many are living in climate "hotspots", where they typically lack the resources to adapt to an increasingly hostile environment. The domino effect of disaster upon disaster triggered by climate change battering already impoverished communities, leaves them no time to recover.

EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.net

@Haim Arlosoroff Now that I've had some time to digest what you said, the feedback loop of consumerism that enables billionaires is just a symptom of the problem. The root lies in the belief that violence is an acceptable mode of conflict resolution and people are willing to commit mass murder for money. In my mind, this can only be resolved with massed non-violent civil disobedience or divine intervention. Armed insurrection invariably results in a new set of tyrants.

Industrialized man is about to get some real hard lessons in why indigenous people live the way they do, close to nature, rather than trying to build fortresses that keep nature out. The rainbow hippies got the message 50 years ago and have been building self sustaining communities modeled after indigenous society. We will make big strides toward phasing out fossil fuels and restoring biodiversity this decade or the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century.

Did you actually write that or just insert some trendy topics into a leftist copypasta generator?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Stil sperging tom go fuck a dog.

Randall is not lame Randall is correct about you. You are a sick exceptional individual. And your blabber about industry and the state of our civilization is crude totally biased and WRONG. Just like all the rest of your sick ideas. think tom you think middle age men should be allowed to marry 12 year old girls. you think it is ok and legal to finger fuck a dog.

you are one of the most vile sick perverts to befoul a community that has ever existed. and i am talking communities in general. Not the trender group. But society as a whole.

So there you are in a nuteshell Mr Thomas you dog fucking pedophile.

How do you emulate this in your day-to-day life?
Oh that is easy he emulates the sea gull and east out of dumpsters and land fills.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Autism friends, unite!

:feels:

That's pretty gay.

Did you actually write that or just insert some trendy topics into a leftist copypasta generator?
what do you think, man child? You dip shits really need to understand that i am an extremely talented non-fiction writer and leading anti-imperialist voice in the underground resistance to industrial fascism.
Stil sperging tom go fuck a dog.

Randall is not lame Randall is correct about you. You are a sick exceptional individual. And your blabber about industry and the state of our civilization is crude totally biased and WRONG. Just like all the rest of your sick ideas. think tom you think middle age men should be allowed to marry 12 year old girls. you think it is ok and legal to finger fuck a dog.

you are one of the most vile sick perverts to befoul a community that has ever existed. and i am talking communities in general. Not the trender group. But society as a whole.

So there you are in a nuteshell Mr Thomas you dog fucking pedophile.

Oh that is easy he emulates the sea gull and east out of dumpsters and land fills.
You are sperging at me with projections of the denial of your own sick dog fucking, pedophilic fantasies. You are not sane nor are you accepted anywhere in any community outside this collection of sado masochistic sycophantic voyeurs, nasty trannier than thou transsexuals and your local doper community.

You barely finished high school and you are completely dependent on your father for survival. Randall is just plain stupid. You're beyond plain stupid into a really special realm of stupid, with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. you're useless scum who has never done anything of any merit for anybody, starting with yourself. you're angry and unhappy and the only pleasure you get in life is the ass pats you get from other mean, stupid, angry and unhappy people when you rage at somebody you hate. keep raging , you pathetic dick keeping cunt who wished he had one.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what do you think, man child? You dip shits really need to understand that i am an extremely talented non-fiction writer and leading anti-imperialist voice in the underground resistance to industrial fascism.
No you're not, Re-runs of "Salute Your Shorts" and "Hey Dude" have more thought provoking ideas than any of the blather you churn out.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Feel completely free to post any verifiable evidence of that, literally any. We'll wait.

EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you’re such a leading voice in the underground resistance, how come when I Google you, all I get is videos of you confessing to being a pedo?
You are sperging at me with projections of the denial of your own sick dog fucking, pedophilic fantasies.
If it’s projection, how come when I Google you, all I get is videos of you confessing to being a pedo?

dick keeping cunt who wished he had one.
DRINK!

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

You are sperging at me with projections of the denial of your own sick dog fucking, pedophilic fantasies. You are not sane nor are you accepted anywhere in any community outside this collection of sado masochistic sycophantic voyeurs, nasty trannier than thou transsexuals and your local doper community.

You barely finished high school and you are completely dependent on your father for survival. Randall is just plain stupid. You're beyond plain stupid into a really special realm of stupid, with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. you're useless scum who has never done anything of any merit for anybody, starting with yourself. you're angry and unhappy and the only pleasure you get in life is the ass pats you get from other mean, stupid, angry and unhappy people when you rage at somebody you hate. keep raging , you pathetic dick keeping cunt who wished he had one.
Oh Thomas what a sperging idiot you are. man and child in your comments should never be allowed. If i was admin of this forum I would change that so every time you grouped those two words together it would put a more appropriate terms.

Tom I was at a college level and tom I have proven myself in a private school against an idiot like you He thought he was a scientist. But what he was is some idiot the headmasters daughter dragged home. It was a really funny outcome I am glad i got to see that total failure of an old grifter bum that married a woman and was thrown in a classroom to bumble and fail to a 13 year old.
It was like a raged G version of when by AMB original age 13 year old. with over 10 years of backsliding when you first told the Sabrina story.

And well as for dogs? well lets see tom when have i ever talked about dogs? or about the age of consent? How about what i say about kids tom.

I am sure you do not know who Omnipolitic's is do you. Ni was almost 3 and he starts talking about 3 year old's being sexual. And well that is when i told him i have a cure for you. It involved a rusty butter knife and a chair and rope. The men wanted to kill him and i said just castrate him with a rusty butter knife. All the women were in agree and added to use a bathtub full of rock salt for the wound.

So passed high school. Now your records show a major difference you left high school with daddy paying for you to graduate obviously .37 GPA. that is from Sneasel post at AMB. No where near my GPA nor the reality what i was able to do. That first shock was not felt until my math placement exam for college. Then the first major exam for gen bio, The most comical thing you could be involved in. three top passing marks out of sixty four people.

But who cares tom you don't no one else does. it is really not about what i know what you know, EVERYONE here tom is more intelligent than you. And all of them in this threat and sub forum is based tom. See how this works?

And i am not a dick keeper tom. That is you. as keeping the dick and says they do not want an operation? I do want the operation and did since the day i found out i could ( i was 12 years old tom ) It was all over the news. male that turned female and was playing professional tennis. Renee.

So Thomas tell me you old perverted dog fucking exceptional individual of a pedophile

Do you really think anyone is going to read that shit without absolutely laughing their ass off at you?

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net

Last i checked Tom, Dee has done a lot more with her life than you have, and she overcame any issues and from the looks of it has found some level of satisfaction (that involves baiting you lmao). You just wallow around in pity and have made no effort to contribute to society.

You are in your twilight years and still haven't done anything to get some good karma, you decrepit old corpse. Doctors could help you but you won't help yourself. You are so fucking batshit insane, it's just unfathomable to most. You've made some fantasy about a 'victimhood' in your head to compensate for the lack of events and meaning. It's so pathetic.

Do keep posting here though, it's hilarious and will be extremely funny when we see the local news channel reports on some old dogfucker with cumstained hands being found dead dressed in women's underwear.

Last edited:

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> There is no "waste" in nature and there is no "away" to which things can be thrown.
> Exploitation of nature will inevitably involve the conversion of resources from useful to useless forms.

So, in other words, humans create "waste" and "useless" forms but nature doesn't. This hippie Barry Commoner believed that human intervention is necessarily of a different type of thing as what "nature" does. even though both natural and artificial process follow exactly the same laws of physics and chemistry, and there is no objective way to distinguish between them. This is some nature-good-man-bad bullshit.