The Closing Circle - Man, Nature and Technology

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapercal
kiwifarms.net
@Haim Arlosoroff Now that I've had some time to digest what you said, the feedback loop of consumerism that enables billionaires is just a symptom of the problem. The root lies in the belief that violence is an acceptable mode of conflict resolution and people are willing to commit mass murder for money. In my mind, this can only be resolved with massed non-violent civil disobedience or divine intervention. Armed insurrection invariably results in a new set of tyrants.

Industrialized man is about to get some real hard lessons in why indigenous people live the way they do, close to nature, rather than trying to build fortresses that keep nature out. The rainbow hippies got the message 50 years ago and have been building self sustaining communities modeled after indigenous society. We will make big strides toward phasing out fossil fuels and restoring biodiversity this decade or the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century.
The secret about Green Policies is that the American economy runs on the Petrol-Dollar, it cares enough that it kills and kills and kills over it. You must kill the American Dollar and the economy it runs on if you want to enact true environmental reforms. You may as well stomp your feet in argument with a parent over not being able to fly as peacefully protest for climate change, no individual person can acquiesce to your general strike so nothing will happen. The whole system has to go, and another must be put in without toppling to those who tell you 'no' and want their old power back.

The other opinion of walking away?

Rainbow hippies are going to be slaughtered like flies under bugs spray. My heart goes out to them, but the history books do not tell stories of moral stands ending well. Jihads turning Egypt forever away from Christianity, Soviet man making the world 'a better place', the Waco massacre as the CS gas was replaced by flammable riot gas of unknown type, the Battle of Blair Mountain and Harlan County, Red Summer, and the Banbury mutiny being put down.

The world's too interconnected, and there are too many people. If, as the great climate of the world is pushed for decades as all the rat-men, those having the social mores of metrosexuals, continue to consume and consume, then you, miles away, still breathe and eat the pollutants of their lifestyles. Look to the trash on the beaches where the tides push it from God knows where. The beach's animals are not to blame, but they are to suffer all the same. You would need to leave the biosphere to leave behind the great hungers of the lowest common denominator and the great sort of industry which is killing the whole world. You must create balance in the world or become content to backseat drive as a gnat aboard a great beast stampeding right for a cliff it would not see. Doom or great civilizational action, there is not a third choice other than Mars which will not happen in our civilization's cycle. Perhaps the next's or a survivor's?

This can not be resolved with a massed non-violent civil disobedience run by the very junkies-of-consumption that are fighting against their drug-pushers of IPhones and other luxuries. Divine intervention is something I choose not to mock, but I won't plan out eventualities requiring Zeus's intervention to occur.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Social change comes slowly when diplomacy is able to contain reactionary violence, but it happens much more smoothly. I was born at the end of the Korean war and educated by an a reform rabbi who was an omnist opposed to the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine. Growing up at the dawn of the Space Age, from my reading of ancient myths of all people, I favor the "ancient astronaut" theory and the hypothesis that this is the seat of the galactic empire and that civilization has risen and fallen here numerous times, with the Torah containing an allegorical rendering of the last fall and early recovery.

Eventually the planet builders will need to put in an appearance to repair the damage to the planet's life support systems caused by the petrochemical and nuclear power industries. Whether they do it before we nuke ourselves or the planet kills most everybody off, remains to be seen.

I'm sure the city hippies will be slaughtered along with everybody else, but we've built energy self sufficient eco-villages all over the world in close association with the local natives that aren't going to get wiped out in any mass chaos in the US. Industrialized man is going to clean up his act this decade or the planet will do it for him over the course of the century. Already, there are millions displaced every year by climate disasters. Certainly the keystone to the whole mess of mass consumerism and the fouling of our nest as a result of it is the petrochemical industry. For the past 40 years, managed to suppress appropriations for green resource R & D while literally getting us to pay them for killing us. The banks are started to decline financing petrochemical ventures and all of the "seven sisters" are starting to move toward non-combustive energy capture technologies.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Social change comes slowly when diplomacy is able to contain reactionary violence, but it happens much more smoothly. I was born at the end of the Korean war and educated by an a reform rabbi who was an omnist opposed to the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine. Growing up at the dawn of the Space Age, from my reading of ancient myths of all people, I favor the "ancient astronaut" theory and the hypothesis that this is the seat of the galactic empire and that civilization has risen and fallen here numerous times, with the Torah containing an allegorical rendering of the last fall and early recovery.

Eventually the planet builders will need to put in an appearance to repair the damage to the planet's life support systems caused by the petrochemical and nuclear power industries. Whether they do it before we nuke ourselves or the planet kills most everybody off, remains to be seen.

I'm sure the city hippies will be slaughtered along with everybody else, but we've built energy self sufficient eco-villages all over the world in close association with the local natives that aren't going to get wiped out in any mass chaos in the US. Industrialized man is going to clean up his act this decade or the planet will do it for him over the course of the century. Already, there are millions displaced every year by climate disasters. Certainly the keystone to the whole mess of mass consumerism and the fouling of our nest as a result of it is the petrochemical industry. For the past 40 years, managed to suppress appropriations for green resource R & D while literally getting us to pay them for killing us. The banks are started to decline financing petrochemical ventures and all of the "seven sisters" are starting to move toward non-combustive energy capture technologies.
Awful formatting, no clincher or hook I'll see you after class young man.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

I like tacos

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I heard the aliens were going to remedy our destructive behaviour with something called “Plan 9.”

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Now old man Thomas the infamous dog fucking pedophile. Do you really believe anyone wants to read that wall of text?