The Cole Smithey Thread -

AsianChris

I'm Chris from the North Korea dimension
kiwifarms.net
Don't people typically hire musicians for events to play music that their guests enjoy and are familiar with? Who does this moron think is going to hire him for their party and want to hear 'Auga de Beber' or whatever?
Huemonkeys that went to Disney World and never came back.
On a serious note, those musics have a chill comfy vibe to it. If I had a bar I would put some on the playlist.

• Agree
Reactions: Chester Rigby

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
This is a strange and eccentric description of bossa nova, which was often criticized for being popular among the upper classes and essentially being bourgeois.
It just screams "I am an arsehole". Not a good thing when trying to sell yourself. He could have just copied the Wikipedia entry and change a few things around, because that description tells you nothing.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just screams "I am an arsehole". Not a good thing when trying to sell yourself. He could have just copied the Wikipedia entry and change a few things around, because that description tells you nothing.
The really funny thing is that there was absolutely no need for him to put the definition/description of bossa nova on his website. If you knew what it was and were looking for a musician, you likely googled "bossa nova musician NYC" or something similar and, if you had no idea what it was, you sure as hell wouldn't hire someone to play it at your next party.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you knew what it was and were looking for a musician, you likely googled "bossa nova musician NYC" or something similar and, if you had no idea what it was, you sure as hell wouldn't hire someone to play it at your next party.
And even if you might otherwise have considered it, you certainly wouldn't if all you knew about it was Cole's utterly douchey description of it. He comes across as a douchebag even just describing a kind of music he likes, and makes that kind of music sound as douchey as he is.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
The really funny thing is that there was absolutely no need for him to put the definition/description of bossa nova on his website. If you knew what it was and were looking for a musician, you likely googled "bossa nova musician NYC" or something similar and, if you had no idea what it was, you sure as hell wouldn't hire someone to play it at your next party.
Logic is secondary to making sure everyone knows how smart Cole is.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
tbf, his most notable accomplishment is being half-brother to the pinnacle of white trash, he's probably got some sort of complex about it.

all this intellectual lefty crap is a smokescreen so you don't think his nearest blood relatives live off mcdonalds and cohabitate with feral cats
Doesnt help he sees some of Bob on everyone who dares to be center-right, who he seriously despises (tho it doesnt seem he celebrated his death like he said he would). Cole has a lot of parental abandoment issues and he shows it through his need to pretend he is someone important. Cole has his own share of non autistic delusions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino