The Cole Smithey Thread -

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
"An heir and a spare", the classic royal reproduction scheme to insure the dynasty continues.

Sine we know Chris is a genetic dead end whats Coleslaw's excuse (being married to a woman) for not fulfilling his royal duty?
Because procreation is little more than bourgeoisie middle-class Republican time-wasting for the intellectually unenlightened, the plebeian masses, the Great Unwashed. Cole has an unwavering dedication to the arts; his film critiques are his children.

The handsome tard

We will wake up The Warrior!!
kiwifarms.net
The name Cozy Cole belonged to a niggo drummer. Once again Cole appropriates the culture of POC, like the colonizing hipster he is.
You aren't a true leftist until you threw the cultural appropriation card (or any card of that type) while doing the exact same shit yourself in a severe act of narcissistic hypocrisy. :story::popcorn:

Because procreation is little more than bourgeoisie middle-class Republican time-wasting for the intellectually unenlightened, the plebeian masses, the Great Unwashed. Cole has an unwavering dedication to the arts; his film critiques are his children.
I think thats called "Low sperm count" or/and "My wife is too busy with her boyfriend while I review bomb kids movies" :neckbeard:

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The name Cozy Cole belonged to a niggo drummer. Once again Cole appropriates the culture of POC, like the colonizing hipster he is.
Bob (that grand old Republican cur) probably had some old 78s of that guy in his collection.

I'm amused at how Cole is now living as a glorified busker in New York. Remember when he was trying to be a tour guide? Seems like he's given up on holding anything resembling a real job.
I'm going to keep my eyes open next time I visit New York, and see if I can spot him selling M&Ms on the A train.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Cole thinks of jazz music given his history with Bob. It seems like it could be the one thing they could have bonded over but I could also see him bitterly equating it with Bob. I mean bossa nova is basically communist jazz.
Cole seems like the kind of woke libtard fuckhead who doesn't actually engage with black media at all, or even know any black people.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Cole seems like the kind of woke libtard fuckhead who doesn't actually engage with black media at all, or even know any black people.
To be honest, I see Cole as your average angry "edgy" sarcastic critic type you see every-fucking-where on the internet nowadays, except the difference is that it isnt a character he plays but rather who he is in real life. Chris may be incapable of socializing for countless reasons but Cole cant because he is a democrat cunt (a liberal cur if you will).

I doubt it - Bob was into a lot of old-time/rustic jazz and proto-jazz, whereas I suspect Cole just listens to "That music they play between segments on NPR".
The Chad "Republican Cur" Bob vs The Virgin "Liberal Cuck" Cole

anephric

PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chevy Nova?
EXCELLENT!

To be honest, I see Cole as your average angry "edgy" sarcastic critic type you see every-fucking-where on the internet nowadays, except the difference is that it isnt a character he plays but rather who he is in real life. Chris may be incapable of socializing for countless reasons but Cole cant because he is a democrat cunt (a liberal cur if you will).
Cole is a Democrat in name only. I guarantee he rants and raves about equality and people of color and about Bossa Nova - but is also the guy who says he has “black friends”, doesn’t want affordable housing in his neighborhood and starts all his jokes with “I’m not racist but...”

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure his wife and any children she ends up having will be glad about Cole's choice.

starts all his jokes with “I’m not racist but...”
You get canceled pretty quickly for that in hipster circles.

Based_Papa_John

Better ingredients. Better pizza.
kiwifarms.net
A 2000's liberal, if you will.

The Chad "Republican Cur" Bob vs The Virgin "Liberal Cuck" Cole
That quote "Republican Cur" really got me. Shows you how brilliant he is with his wordsmithing.

Also, I can't be the only one who confuses Cole Smithey with Cinema Snob now and again.

• Informative
Reactions: The Last Stand

El Rodrigo

...what the fuck is the poster below me doing?
kiwifarms.net
Cole has a new website where you can book him to play Bossa Nova music:

Anyone else think Cozy Cole sounds like the name of a rapey clown?
Damn it. I was enjoying that Coke I spat all over my monitor.

On topic, though, I'm listening to the samples he's playing on his website.
I'm no guitar expert, but why do his tunes sound like he's now learning how to play it? There are quite a few awkward pauses in the songs that break your immersion in the melodies.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Also, I can't be the only one who confuses Cole Smithey with Cinema Snob now and again.
Difference is, Cinema Snob is a likable guy that respects people and their beliefs (same goes for Brad Jones in general). Cole is a pretentious liberal dick in and out of character.
Edit: Now that I think about it, he fits Doug Walker's profile a bit better, both being unlikable douches in real life.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Difference is, Cinema Snob is a likable guy that respects people and their beliefs (same goes for Brad Jones in general). Cole is a pretentious liberal dick in and out of character.
Edit: Now that I think about it, he fits Doug Walker's profile a bit better, both being unlikable douches in real life.
Eh, take it for what you will, but the general consensus is that while Doug is a gigantic sperg and on the dumb side, he's a pretty friendly guy. Cole just comes off as a completely insufferable douchebag with nothing salvageable.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Cole has a new website where you can book him to play Bossa Nova music:

Anyone else think Cozy Cole sounds like the name of a rapey clown?
Good on him for continuing to live off of his wife's money, I guess. It looks like this endeavor will go about as well financially as his film critic career does, i.e. not very much.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll even attend Barb's funeral when she dies. More to the point, if such an encounter were to happen, would Cole and Chris finally reconcile?
Its extremely unlikely he would show up at her funeral, at MOST, he send a message to Chris about how he is sorry (tho not really). And even if he did, he would stay away from Chris, that Im very sure. The moment he isnt obligated to stay anymore, he would jump into his car and drive away before Chris can try to force his responsibilities onto him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino