The Cole Smithey Thread

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net
I imagine he has been busy praying for Rittenhouse to spend the rest of his life behind bars. Between that and Chris’s venture into incestuous gerontophilia and the subsequent focus on him, it’s not been a great year for the worlds smartest film critic.

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
Barb chose to alienate Cole and everyone else. Barb chose to turn her home into hoard hell. Barb chose to essentially live in isolation. She must have known there would be consequences for that and she was OK with it.

She did NOT choose to be raped. She is absolutely the victim there.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Going to also bring up that Cole was also lied to about his father, for years, spent money trying to find the truth, and Barb consistently kept up the lie about a failed marriage.

Assuming it's true; and I'm willing to give Cole the benefit of the doubt as we could in all honesty verify the marriages, etc, that paints a fairly bleak picture of their relationship. She lies about his father and obstructed him from knowing, which is a pretty fucking horrid thing to do to a child. Then she clearly sides with Bob; whom I suspect didn't view Cole as his own child, nor ever tried to make him out as such.

Cole might be some shit tier film critic, but honestly, other then he happens to be related to Chris-Chan; which there is surely dozens of other relatives, he's really nothing different then any one else. Not that I've met him; but I'd bet in person, he's likely just your average guy if you go and meet him in a bar and you likely wouldn't realize who he is on any given day.

Does any one recall off hand if he mentioned physical abuse at any point? I don't recall that, just how fucked it was the depths of lying Barb went to about his father. Like people can't look up marriage records.

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
Does any one recall off hand if he mentioned physical abuse at any point? I don't recall that, just how fucked it was the depths of lying Barb went to about his father. Like people can't look up marriage records.
It’s in his CWCki entry, physical and emotional abuse, as well as Barb firing a gun in his proximity where the bullet missed him by inches

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
She did NOT choose to be raped. She is absolutely the victim there.
How do you know? Barb's had a whole army of men walk on our on her in her past. Chris just happens to be the last man. Barb needs a man around for whatever her weird reasons. Plus remember, Chris being in jail and potential felony charges means a potential loss of $1300-1600 for Barb.

Beef Thunderpants

kiwifarms.net
Since I'm not entirely sure on legal aspects but if Barb is declared unfit to live on her own; would Cole be the one who'd get involved in settling her into a nursing home/assisted living situation?

Does any one know what occurs in this situation? If your next of kin basically goes 'Fuck no I want nothing to do with it!' ?

I can't at all blame Cole for having nothing to do with this, but I am curious about what will happen if this comes up. Does Barb even still having other living family left that could make such a decision if she was declared unfit to live alone if Cole refused all contact?
If Barb is ever deemed unfit to make her own decisions, the state might contact Cole just to do their due diligence, but he’s under no obligations to get involved. After him it goes to local family, which I believe is already involved in some way. If no family is available they get put in a state home a social worker of some kind takes over.

The money for Barb’s care comes out of her social security, Medicaid/Medicare, and any retirement plans or pensions she draws from. If all of that doesn’t cover the cost, Virginia is one of the many states that can go after next of kin to make up the difference, which means Chris and Cole.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If all of that doesn’t cover the cost, Virginia is one of the many states that can go after next of kin to make up the difference, which means Chris and Cole.
They can but they don't. The only state that does that currently is Pennsylvania, so far as I know, and even they are considering abolishing it. Further, federal law prohibits it if the person is receiving Medicaid, so it might not even be legal to do that.

Short rundown on this, which has been gone into before, although I'm not sure if on this thread:

Sometimes the facilities will still send dunning letters demanding money. In the vast majority of cases they can go fuck themselves.

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
How do you know? Barb's had a whole army of men walk on our on her in her past. Chris just happens to be the last man. Barb needs a man around for whatever her weird reasons. Plus remember, Chris being in jail and potential felony charges means a potential loss of $1300-1600 for Barb.
My post assumes the sex was nonconsensual. If she was raped, she’s a victim and I have to add that because otherwise I get people reminding me that rape victims are victims.

Last edited:

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net

Barb isn't really a classy broad, she wants a man for the same reason any bottom feeder woman wants, to supplement her income. It's certainly not to get her fat, insane, crossdressing son's pickle up her china. Not that she probably has much of a sex drive at her current age anyway.

As for the past, Barb has a history that makes me think she's that easy, crazy girl that at first seems alright but then starts throwing plates and knives at you because you said the chicken was a bit dry, hence why the men come and then get out of there.

NoodleFucker3000

That isn't alfredo.
kiwifarms.net
What she did, experienced by an autistic child, was not going to lead to what she wanted.
She is incredibly senile, if not afflicted by some sort of dementia. Barb can't make good choices or consent.

It doesn't matter what she wanted, she's too senile to consent. Sometimes victims of terrible crimes can also be shitty people at the same time. Shocking.

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
She is incredibly senile, if not afflicted by some sort of dementia. Barb can't make good choices or consent.

It doesn't matter what she wanted, she's too senile to consent. Sometimes victims of terrible crimes can also be shitty people at the same time. Shocking.
We don’t know if she’s senile or suffering from dementia to the point where she can’t consent. We have Chris’s assertion that she’s forgetting things, but that’s it. She could be, but we don’t know. She’s got it together enough that she went back home.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Cole. He's a self-important, self-righteous, sanctimonious asshole with shitty political takes. But he's still a human being, and one who had a horrible upbringing. I can respect and appreciate that. I can also respect and appreciate his decision to cut his dysfunctional monster family out of his life. I'm pretty old fashioned and have always believed that children have an obligation to their parents and owe them respect no matter what, but that's going off the assumption that the parents did their best to be good parents and raise their children right. In Cole's case its clear he owes his mother and her family nothing. He has no legal, moral, or ethical obligations towards Barb or Chris, even if it does mean either or both of them end up dying homeless on the streets.

And I'll never understand the mongoloids and fucktards who seem obsessed that Cole's life needs to be invaded simply because his half-brother is CWC, or that he is somehow required to make some commentary about the situation with his estranged family. Cole couldn't make it more obvious that he doesn't want to associate with his estranged family in any way. He owes them nothing, and he owes us even less. Leave the fucking guy alone.