The "corrupted women"-fantasy by alt-right illiterates

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good. The /poltards on KF need more shit to get assmad on the internet about while I laugh at them.
poltards are just the angry groups thrown off reddit.
Real poltards are still channers at heart. Donald Trump had 0 chance of winning predicted, so in true /b/ fashion run with the meme. It's just counter culture and dank memes... if only we managed to get YEB! in we'd have world peace and a lot of fucking dead trannies.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
poltards are just the angry groups thrown off reddit.
Real poltards are still channers at heart. Donald Trump had 0 chance of winning predicted, so in true /b/ fashion run with the meme. It's just counter culture and dank memes... if only we managed to get YEB! in we'd have world peace and a lot of fucking dead trannies.
I really want him to run again, but that will never happen. He was my favorite thing about the 2016 election.
So many lulz!

SeaPancake

KF's resident history sperg
kiwifarms.net
What is your point, exactly? That the stereotype of women being overbearing, conniving, unfaithful, and indecent is not a new thing? I could've told you that shit for free. Only retards that don't know basic history or European culture under the long-spanning influence of the Church would think that "Oh women are only just now becoming hoes because of feminism. They totally weren't like that back then."

My beef with these characterizations of women is that, as is typical, they assign all these different negative contradictory traits to women so that men don't feel bad if they don't get their way. Women are stupid, but they're also clever; women are frigid, but they're also sex-crazed; women are hysterical, but they're also cold. Women are morally depraved, but they're also religious zealots. It would bother me less if there was consistency in it, but this sort of cognitive dissonance is what people choose to hold onto when they're too afraid to consider the fact that shit isn't as binary as they think, whether it comes to men, women, or proper storage of condiments.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Were the founding fathers incels? They didn't want women voting.
Far from most had kids, and lots of them. Franklin was a sex symbol in his time even, chad AF. Jefferson cucked the shit out of tons of dudes.

I'd go as far as saying the chad rebels vs the virgin torries. (to be fair king george probably went nuts from dipping his willy)

MemeGray

Send feet pics, socks optional
kiwifarms.net
ce4.jpg

Ahffline

Headed for Hell Cell
kiwifarms.net
OP, consider this:

Modern Western Societies were shaped by Christianity, which has taught that women are the daughters of Eve and are, therefore, inherently evil and inferior because Eve was responsible for Adam being cast out from the Garden of Eden. It's also true that men and women have abused each other in relationships. That doesn't make one sex better or worse than the other. Both do it. It's equally shitty.

Some Alt-Righters pine for an idealization of women that is just as unrealistic as the way women are portrayed in the quotes you've posted. In fact, those quotes are just as factual as the Radfem "all men are sexist rapists who treat women like chattel" bullshit. It's the same shit in two different piles.

Some men are pricks, some women are cunts, but you can't paint everyone with a broad brush.