The "corrupted women"-fantasy by alt-right illiterates

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

HeterosexualFrogs

kiwifarms.net
--------

Calonice: “Well, Lysistrata dear, what exactly is this business you’re calling us women together for? What’s the deal? Is it a big one?”

Lysistrata: “It’s big.”

Calonice: “Not juicy as well?”

Lysistrata: “Oh yes, it’s big and juicy.”

Calonice: “Then how come we’re not all here?”

By the Twin Gods, it’s difficult for females to sleep alone without the hard-on

411 BC

--------

Nigga, get laid.

It's exactly the thing you should NOT do (except if you want to have children).

“The princes of evil have blinded me with their passions and by their cunningness they have robbed me of the beauty of my youth. What can I do, now that I have lost my purity? I will cry out to Christ, that He might return my beauty to me- and then will the evil ones be ashamed.”

-St. Ephraim the Syrian

Imagine a man saying this out loud today! – regret over sex, wanting to get his purity/virginity back. He would be laughed at, called a faggot. Maybe even beaten up to a bloody pulp.

Yet the man writing this was one of the most beloved people of his time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephrem_the_Syrian

So popular were his works, that, for centuries after his death, Christian authors wrote hundreds of pseudepigraphal works in his name. He has been called the most significant of all of the fathers of the Syriac-speaking church tradition.

Also:

Reverence the honor with which God has dignified the body, and do not reduce it to the vile conditions of sinful lust.” -St. John Chrysostom

There was a time when chastity in men was considered a virtue, something to aspire to. And women were certainly not seen as the fairer sex in this regard. QUITE the opposite.

This got completely switched in pretty recent times. Now men are considered the carnal ones, the testosterone monsters, who can think only about the one thing. This switch gave women enormous power, because they can wallow as victims through this CONSTANTLY.

Smarter feminists than today's popular "sex-positive" retards actually figured it out, and warned their sisters against sex, because sex leads to weakness:

Sex is the refuge of the mindless. And the more mindless the woman, the more deeply embedded in the male "culture," in short, the nicer she is, the more sexual she is. The nicest women in our "society" are raving sex maniacs.

SCUM-Manifesto

SCUM-manifesto.jpg

Men lost something what women gained. Something that goes way way beyond feminism, MRA and all that claptrap. The power imbalance between men and women got so out of hand in recent times, because women gained "virtue" and "righteousness".

Alt-right, incels and the other idiots play exactly into this narrative. They want to dig their grave even bigger actually. These idiots constantly debase themselves whenever they open their filthy mouths and spew out their "alpha/beta/gamma" garbage and their desire to score a submissive waifu for marriage. The more faux "super-alpha" you act, the more control you actually lose through guilt.

Quote from "The Predatory Female":

51Nf6vOwSYL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Guilt

Q. How does the predatory female use guilt to manipulate males?

A. Guilt is one of the predatory female’s most powerful tools. With guilt, she keeps her victims on the defensive. She uses it on males from a young age, at the outset of dating, to control them. She is surprised at how eagerly they accept this charade. She makes them feel guilty about simply wanting sex, a basic, primal urge. Once successful at that, the pattern is set. Cultivating a habit of making men feel apologetic about their wants, sexual or otherwise, she assumes the aristocrat role expecting things done for her — and silently demands that her male companion take the role of butler, chauffeur, valet, and financial benefactor. The male, while simultaneously suffering from a guilt trip and nurturing a sniveling desire to get laid, is delighted to pick up the tab. Often this process continues until she has him backed into a psychological corner where he sees his only redemption as marriage. Her acceptance of his proposal is a pardon from his guilt feelings and somehow justifies, in his confused mind, the indignities he’s suffered for occasional sexual rewards.

Q. Do you blame women for the ruin of mil-
lions of men through the marriage mill?

A. No. The astounding fact is that men have,
of their own free wills, chosen this path to
destruction. Like Adam in the Garden, they
picked slavery over the prospect of being
alone. They have been led en masse, by the
genitals, chortling and gurgling like morons,
to their own damnation. They must wear the
ball and chain of holy matrimony and eventu-
ally accept that they are no longer the masters
of their homes or futures. Most have little
chance of ever being deprogrammed.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
--------

Calonice: “Well, Lysistrata dear, what exactly is this business you’re calling us women together for? What’s the deal? Is it a big one?”

411 BC

--------

It's exactly the thing you should NOT do (except if you want to have children).

“The princes of evil have blinded me with their passions and by their cunningness they have robbed me of the beauty of my youth. What can I do, now that I have lost my purity? I will cry out to Christ, that He might return my beauty to me- and then will the evil ones be ashamed.”

-St. Ephraim the Syrian

Imagine a man saying this out loud today! – regret over sex, wanting to get his purity/virginity back. He would be laughed at, called a faggot. Maybe even beaten up to a bloody pulp.

Yet the man writing this was one of the most beloved people of his time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephrem_the_Syrian

So popular were his works, that, for centuries after his death, Christian authors wrote hundreds of pseudepigraphal works in his name. He has been called the most significant of all of the fathers of the Syriac-speaking church tradition.

Also:

Reverence the honor with which God has dignified the body, and do not reduce it to the vile conditions of sinful lust.” -St. John Chrysostom

There was a time when chastity in men was considered a virtue, something to aspire to. And women were certainly not seen as the fairer sex in this regard. QUITE the opposite.

This got completely switched in pretty recent times. Now men are considered the carnal ones, the testosterone monsters, who can think only about the one thing. This switch gave women enormous power, because they can wallow as victims through this CONSTANTLY.

Smarter feminists than today's popular "sex-positive" exceptional individuals actually figured it out, and warned their sisters against sex, because sex leads to weakness:

Sex is the refuge of the mindless. And the more mindless the woman, the more deeply embedded in the male "culture," in short, the nicer she is, the more sexual she is. The nicest women in our "society" are raving sex maniacs.

SCUM-Manifesto

SCUM-manifesto.jpg

Men lost something what women gained. Something that goes way way beyond feminism, MRA and all that claptrap. The power imbalance between men and women got so out of hand in recent times, because women gained "virtue" and "righteousness".

Alt-right, incels and the other idiots play exactly into this narrative. They want to dig their grave even bigger actually. These idiots constantly debase themselves whenever they open their filthy mouths and spew out their "alpha/beta/gamma" garbage and their desire to score a submissive waifu for marriage. The more faux "super-alpha" you act, the more control you actually lose through guilt.

Quote from "The Predatory Female":

51Nf6vOwSYL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Guilt

Q. How does the predatory female use guilt to manipulate males?

A. Guilt is one of the predatory female’s most powerful tools. With guilt, she keeps her victims on the defensive. She uses it on males from a young age, at the outset of dating, to control them. She is surprised at how eagerly they accept this charade. She makes them feel guilty about simply wanting sex, a basic, primal urge. Once successful at that, the pattern is set. Cultivating a habit of making men feel apologetic about their wants, sexual or otherwise, she assumes the aristocrat role expecting things done for her — and silently demands that her male companion take the role of butler, chauffeur, valet, and financial benefactor. The male, while simultaneously suffering from a guilt trip and nurturing a sniveling desire to get laid, is delighted to pick up the tab. Often this process continues until she has him backed into a psychological corner where he sees his only redemption as marriage. Her acceptance of his proposal is a pardon from his guilt feelings and somehow justifies, in his confused mind, the indignities he’s suffered for occasional sexual rewards.

Q. Do you blame women for the ruin of mil-
lions of men through the marriage mill?

A. No. The astounding fact is that men have,
of their own free wills, chosen this path to
destruction. Like Adam in the Garden, they
picked slavery over the prospect of being
alone. They have been led en masse, by the
genitals, chortling and gurgling like morons,
to their own damnation. They must wear the
ball and chain of holy matrimony and eventu-
ally accept that they are no longer the masters
of their homes or futures. Most have little
chance of ever being deprogrammed.

TL;DR

OP is a pseudo-intellectual and is still a faggot.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd say he's either an incel pseudo-intellectual in some sort of half-assed denial or some hyper-autistic fundie reverse-incel. More likely he's the former.

Or maybe he's just really doped out of his gourd on some quality stuff

@HeterosexualFrogs what are you smoking and can I have some of it?

Ahffline

Headed for Hell Cell
kiwifarms.net
--------

411 BC

You're quoting a comedy by Aristophanes as proof? LMAO!
It's a play. It's fiction. He used satire to illustrate what he thought about the Athens of his day. It's not a verbatim transcription of testimony or some other factual source.

If fiction is to be taken as fact, then am I to believe that all men are self-serving villainous twats who put the satisfaction of their desires above everything else just because Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom are characters in movies or comic books?

HeterosexualFrogs

kiwifarms.net
You're quoting a comedy by Aristophanes as proof?

Of course I do.

Fiction only works if it resonates with the prevalent sentiment of the time.

All the nerd comedies today only work because nerds are indeed insufferable. If women weren't seen as insatiable cock sluts, Aristophanes would have been a forgotten lolcow.

Ahffline

Headed for Hell Cell
kiwifarms.net
Of course I do.

All the nerd comedies today only work because nerds are indeed insufferable. If women weren't seen as insatiable cock sluts, Aristophanes would have been a forgotten lolcow.

You clearly have no knowledge of Aristophanes, given that statement.
Aristophanes' depiction of Socrates in 'The Clouds' ensured his place in the history of Classical literature, which you would know if you were actually familiar with his work.

Fandase

Shubiddy Bubiddy
kiwifarms.net
Of course I do.

If women were cock sluts they would actually sleep with you and that is obviously not happening LMAO!!!