The "corrupted women"-fantasy by alt-right illiterates

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

HeterosexualFrogs

kiwifarms.net
And totally not because it's edgy.

Imagine that: Pretty much all our leaders are misanthropes. You really have to be, to be able to order missile strikes for example. I think I honestly couldn't bring it, despite being an antisocial fucktard - pressing on a button knowing that people will die. No matter the strategic interests involved.

They do that regulary though, everyone of them, throughout the world.

You have to despise humans on some level to achieve status on this world. And the more you hate them, the better your career options.

I am a bleeding heart-tard by comparison. And I DO dislike most people. Damn, I can't imagine how much seething disgust for their fellow man world leaders must have.

Last edited:

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine that: Pretty much all our leaders are misanthropes. You really have to be, to be able to order missile strikes for example. I think I honestly couldn't bring it, despite being an antisocial fucktard - pressing on a button knowing that people will die. Despite all the strategic interests involved.

They do that regulary though, everyone of them.
There's an awesome book about Harry Truman and him signing the OK to drop the A bomb.

I know you not getting laid ruins your possibly of compassion, but give it a read. https://books.google.com/books/abou...ml?id=niMhAQAAMAAJ&source=kp_book_description

While I have very anti leadership/gov feelings. I'm aware end of the day power makes for some awful people because whom craves it, but end of the day people are just people no matter good or bad. Some people want power, to do right.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
Imagine that: Pretty much all our leaders are misanthropes. You really have to be, to be able to order missile strikes for example. I think I honestly couldn't bring it, despite being an antisocial fucktard - pressing on a button knowing that people will die. No matter the strategic interests involved.

Is this the point where your pills started to drop? I have no clue how we got here or the thought train that we took to arrive near this point...

You have to despise humans on some level to achieve status on this world. And the more you hate them, the better your career options.

Pfft. Nah dude. Just fuck your boss. Guaranteed success.

I am a bleeding heart-tard by comparison.

FTFY :)

George Oscar Bluth Jr

I've Made A Huge Mistake
kiwifarms.net
Anyways, I guess everyone here knows the trope of Santa Claus being "fake" and "made up for children". FUCK ME, this shit shows that you cretins have truly questioned nothing your parents told you.

Santa Claus is ANCIENT. Hundreds of years ago, Santa Claus was seen as a benevolent gift-giver (and I agree with that to some extent!). The whole Santa Claus is made up by parents thing is fairly modern BS.

Here are some 19th Century German greeting cards:

51KYm5qngpL.jpg

Christmas-German-Postcard-1920c-Blue-Suit-Santa-Claus.jpg

So, read this. Written way before your parents were alive to tell you Santa Claus is "fake":

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town

-John Frederick Coots & Haven Gillespie, 1934

That you just bought this narrative hook, line, and sinker tells a lot about you.