Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

DeckardBane

kiwifarms.net
SHIT, IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN?!
If not:
Name: DeckardBane
Likes: Vidya, movies, Marvel, Metroid, Blizzard Games, Homestar Runner, MST3K, Lovecraft
Dislikes: SJWs, incompetence, :alog:s, etc.
Fun Fact About Me: My first console was an NES during the very early Gamecube era.
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: No

Last edited:

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Name: Nia
Likes: Cats, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, weightlifting, my job(s), environmental science, mixed drinks, dead memes
Dislikes: Gangsta rap, whiners, climate change
Fun Fact About Me: I have a stupid sense of humor. I laugh a lot
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: If every other miracle worker can't come through

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i regret not doing this before. and i'm a reeeeally bad procrastinator. and perfectionist.

Name: hm yeah
Likes: early 3d computer graphics, lowercase letters, stupid shit and silly people (so long as they're harmless), traditional animation, paper, fountain pens, markers markers markers, ink, markers, coffee, energy drinks, robots, computer-related nostalgia, fuzzy animals, arthropods, pretty sparkly iridescent things, art, comics, cartoons, vidya, 80's music
Dislikes: depression, evil people, morbid shit, loud noises, mushrooms
Fun Fact About Me: uhhhhhhh i dunno
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: extremely unlikely. let's go with no.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: applecat
Likes: Cats, fruit, nail polish, exercise, being the prettiest ween, alcohol, circlejerking on the forum, afternoon tea, CompyRex.
Dislikes: Diaper fetishes, pizza-stealing grillas, people who are unkind to corgis, uncontrollable sadness.
Fun Fact About Me: I've lived in every region of the US except the northeast.
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: Not unless I really, really have to be.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
name: buster_kitten
likes: hiking, cats, weird salamanders, beautiful infographics, physics sandbox games with or without a puzzle component, Tove Jansson, tall ships, making stuff by hand like a goddamn hillbilly.
dislikes: when people go out of their way to let you know how much they hate something; fuss and misery.
fun fact about me: I'm the oldest of three siblings, but people always think I'm the youngest.
can you be a miracle worker? I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try.

Captain Pronin

If you're reading this it's too late.
kiwifarms.net
Too late?
Name: Captain Pronin
Likes: Filthy Frank, Macintosh Plus, Vidya, Valve, Russia, Captain Pronin
Dislikes: Lolcows, Rabid Feminists, Brony fandom, TJChurch.
Fun Fact About Me: I accidentally grew catnip in my garden and then had it trashed by the feline race.
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: Maybe.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Too late?
Name: Captain Pronin
Likes: Filthy Frank, Macintosh Plus, Vidya, Valve, Russia, Captain Pronin
Dislikes: Lolcows, Rabid Feminists, Brony fandom, TJChurch.
Fun Fact About Me: I accidentally grew catnip in my garden and then had it trashed by the feline race.
Can you be a Miracle Worker?: Maybe.
More like Just in time.

Alright folks, tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Murica and the deadline is tonight. I will close registration when I get off work in the morning, so if you want to join please do so now. @Cuddlebug needs to get a hold of me so we can split these up and have assignments out this weekend.

G

GV 002

kiwifarms.net
Oh bum, totally missed this! :c Ah well. Next year it is!

EDIT - Ooooh, can I nominate myself to be miracle worker instead? I'll happily fill in for someone if they can't finish a gift!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mourning Dove

Zenaida macroura
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of you should have your assignments by now, for those who don't I will try and send the rest tonight, just been busy due to stuffing my face with stuffing.

I'M WORKIN' ON IT! Though when I do finish, do I send the product to you or the person I made it for?

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
Got my assignment today, and will be working on it over the weekend. Thanks, Surtur!

G

GV 002

kiwifarms.net
Looks like I wasn't too late after all!

Name: Chanbob
Likes: Vikings, cider, tanks, bushcraft, tommy guns, R. Lee Ermey (so much love for Gunny!), Sean Bean, gardening, rum, metal, forests, animals, tattoos, smoking, history, bums (as in arses, not hobos!), saint bernards, space.
Dislikes: Feminists, Nick Bate, chavs, Justin Beiber, fundies, tories, Disney, baked beans, wasps, anime (few exceptions, but for the most part), Lars Ulrich, PANDAS. Oh god, pandas.
Fun fact about me: I'm an aspiring tattoo artist, and have recently done my first couple of tattoos on people, which I'm pretty pleased about!
Can you be a miracle worker? Not now that I have an assignment of my own.

Mourning Dove

Zenaida macroura
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also @Surtur , do I tell the recipient that I made the product for them, or is that to remain a secret for all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.