Diseased The Daily Stormer - If White Nationalism wore hipster glasses

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is this a catastrophe of freedom of expression?

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 18.3%
  • Take this shit to the Supreme Court! They'll sort it out!

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Something something private companies

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • I don't know / I'm not sure

Votes: 21 13.7%

• Total voters

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
That cunt has been pumping the anit-DS articles out for the last week or so. He has even got Stormfront in a tizzy about it.
You've got the admit, the comment section is pretty funny.
Azzmador
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019 AT 2:44 PM
I tell ya this weev is a hell of a guy. A real bonafide computer wizkid. He got ole Azz’s computer working back again in no time flat. Fella didn’t even charge me nothing either. He even got dailystormer.com working again and didn’t even announce it! I tell ya this weev is real top notch.
Bottom text.

Reactions: EasyPeasy

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Shaming people for not paying you enough money probably isn't a recipe for success, but what do I know?
Ironically but unsurprisingly, Anglin (who insists everything he hates about his life is the fault of Jews or women, rather than his own life choices) sounds exactly like the racist old joke about the guilt-tripping Jewish mother:

Q: How many professional Nazi website operators does it take to change a light bulb?

A: No, no, don't worry about changing the light bulb! You go off with your friends and have fun! Don't worry about me sitting here. All alone. In the dark....

Reactions: Trombonista

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the new Nazis are having financial troubles.

View attachment 1128558
What did he have left for staff? Idk if Azzmador was part of the paid staff, or if it was just a mutually beneficial arrangement with them, same for the couple of guys who appeared regularly on his show.
Oh, btw, what's up with Weev these days? Does he still help Wang Lin, or post anywhere? I used to keep up with his MPC thread until Pleasureman's Trump Memorial Wall

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
What did he have left for staff? Idk if Azzmador was part of the paid staff, or if it was just a mutually beneficial arrangement with them, same for the couple of guys who appeared regularly on his show.
Oh, btw, what's up with Weev these days? Does he still help Wang Lin, or post anywhere? I used to keep up with his MPC thread until Pleasureman's Trump Memorial Wall
speaking of mpc I wonder if weev is still getting paid by anglin or has anglin just taken all the monero for his cambodian ladyboy addiction

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: tantric_depressive

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does The Daily Stormer require $10k a month to stay afloat? The articles were nothing more than shitposting and the BBS is a giant fed honeypot that nobody uses anyway. Maybe Anglin should spend less money on ladyboy hookers and he wouldn’t have to be in this situation today.
I'm speculating here, but assuming those lawsuits against Anglin from Dean Obeidallah (and whoever else) have any teeth, he probably has to write massive checks to these people each and every month at the absolute minimum. @AnOminous, could they go after The Daily Stormer as an asset?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm speculating here, but assuming those lawsuits against Anglin from Dean Obeidallah (and whoever else) have any teeth, he probably has to write massive checks to these people each and every month at the absolute minimum. @AnOminous, could they go after The Daily Stormer as an asset?
Is it even an asset, though? Who would you sell it to? It is a poisonous asset of negative worth. Sort of like Kiwi Farms itself, although it's at least possible to imagine a world where KF could be sold for money.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I'm speculating here, but assuming those lawsuits against Anglin from Dean Obeidallah (and whoever else) have any teeth, he probably has to write massive checks to these people each and every month at the absolute minimum.
From what I've read, he's not paying anything toward any of those lawsuits because he's on the lam somewhere. (There's also some other lawsuits pending against him for which he has not yet been officially "served" with papers, IIRC. Hiding from those lawsuits is why he went incognito in the first place.) But this is also why he can only accept donations in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin; he can't have a bank account or any other traceable financial assets anywhere, because those are exactly the sort of things which can be seized or garnished to pay off such debts.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That’s my understanding as well. Anglin, like weev, is at one of those Eastern European countries that is not diplomatically recognized anywhere and are just hubs of organized crime. They both live entirely off of cryptocurrency, chiefly Monero. Supposedly weev and Anglin are millionaires off of crypto. Although if he is complaining about being broke, doesn’t look to be the case any longer.
This is life under globohomo. Either have a set of precisely determined political beliefs that are allowed, or live in some shithole. And even those shitholes are being eliminated under international "law."

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
That’s my understanding as well. Anglin, like weev, is at one of those Eastern European countries that is not diplomatically recognized anywhere and are just hubs of organized crime. They both live entirely off of cryptocurrency, chiefly Monero. Supposedly weev and Anglin are millionaires off of crypto. Although if he is complaining about being broke, doesn’t look to be the case any longer.
Being a millionaire doesn't mean shit if you can't actually spend it.
If Anglin doesn't want people suing him for death/rape threats, he probably shouldn't be issuing death/rape threats. I know he says "I'm just funny! This is all just satire!", but that is a position he exclusively retreats to when he's being threatened with real legal action for his behavior and nowhere else. Weev, meanwhile, doesn't even make excuses but just point-blank says he's above the law/that all the laws he's violated are unjust, which I can at least respect.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Weev is best Nazi waifu I want to cum inside him he would be so cute as a waifu tell me I'm wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Trapitalism

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does The Daily Stormer require $10k a month to stay afloat? The articles were nothing more than shitposting and the BBS is a giant fed honeypot that nobody uses anyway. Maybe Anglin should spend less money on ladyboy hookers and he wouldn’t have to be in this situation today.
When 8chan caused BitMitigate to get fucked over (Anglin was pissed and said 8chan should have waited), they discontinued free protection and charged the Daily Stormer $6800 a month along with an initial $3500 fee to setup the site. To add to that, Anglin cannot run ads like a normal site and the Daily Stormer is like other news blogs in the sense that it draws traffic but nobody will pay for it.

Then there's the obvious elephant in the room that the Daily Stormer is so politically toxic (even moreso than this site or InfoWars) that the only people who will touch them charge tons of money, money Anglin doesn't have and won't have. Then there's the fact that the right has been fractured for ages and everyone is paranoid of infiltrators and fedposters. Some other factors likely also turn off donators, such as Andrew Anglin's spotty reputation in the far-right and the fact that all bitcoin transactions are in a public ledger (and activists have used this to try to unmask donors or block donations, among other things).

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like the new Nazis are having financial troubles.

View attachment 1128558
Well I guess bigotry doesn't really pay.
When 8chan caused BitMitigate to get fucked over (Anglin was pissed and said 8chan should have waited), they discontinued free protection and charged the Daily Stormer $6800 a month along with an initial $3500 fee to setup the site. To add to that, Anglin cannot run ads like a normal site and the Daily Stormer is like other news blogs in the sense that it draws traffic but nobody will pay for it.

Then there's the obvious elephant in the room that the Daily Stormer is so politically toxic (even moreso than this site or InfoWars) that the only people who will touch them charge tons of money, money Anglin doesn't have and won't have. Then there's the fact that the right has been fractured for ages and everyone is paranoid of infiltrators and fedposters. Some other factors likely also turn off donators, such as Andrew Anglin's spotty reputation in the far-right and the fact that all bitcoin transactions are in a public ledger (and activists have used this to try to unmask donors or block donations, among other things).
That and after the Charlottesville, Virginia incident where they foolishly insulted that left-wing protester that sadly died in the United the Right rally has now forever cemented the website as being a shithole for people that want to start the Third Reich here in the United States too.
Heil Hitler.

Hava Nagila!

If you hate Jews for being money-grubbing, isn't throwing a public tantrum because people aren't giving you money kind of. . .discordant? I don't know. Funny would be another word, though.
Don't really expect white supremacists to have any self-awareness either. Much like SJWs, white supremacist groups tend to be a bunch of misfit losers that will never amount to anything either. They're just a bunch of loser misfits that never outgrew high school. And a lot of them that you see out there aren't really lookers either. Would you hire someone that looks like this? Would you even date someone that looks like this? Probably not.

It isn't just ironic and funny, it's also just downright hypocritical, but what do expect from "the master race"?
Well the people that preach against the things that offend them and that project a lot are usually that very thing that they preach against themselves.

The SJWs and religious fundamentalist are proof of this.

Last edited:
Tags
None