Diseased The Daily Stormer - If White Nationalism wore hipster glasses

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is this a catastrophe of freedom of expression?

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 18.3%
  • Take this shit to the Supreme Court! They'll sort it out!

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Something something private companies

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • I don't know / I'm not sure

Votes: 21 13.7%

• Total voters

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Being a millionaire doesn't mean shit if you can't actually spend it.
If Anglin doesn't want people suing him for death/rape threats, he probably shouldn't be issuing death/rape threats. I know he says "I'm just funny! This is all just satire!", but that is a position he exclusively retreats to when he's being threatened with real legal action for his behavior and nowhere else. Weev, meanwhile, doesn't even make excuses but just point-blank says he's above the law/that all the laws he's violated are unjust, which I can at least respect.
The lawsuit I'm pretty sure everyone is talking about has to do with a real estate agent trying to squeeze Richard Spencer's mom out of her property. "Sell it to us or we'll have protests, shiksa." So Anglin threatened a counterprotest... that never happened, was never going to happen, and existed to force Soros and co to launch their countercounterprotest.... against what turned out to be nothing.

Anglin is a master troll.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'd like to see anyone ever try to collect on that. Supposedly weev knows where he is, and he offered to serve the papers to him, but I don't know how true that is.
Where even is Weev lately? I remembered he had a blue checkmark'd account here but he was last active since Feb of last year.
Is Weev still on good terms with Anglin? I thought the reveal of Weev having jew roots would have Anglin turn his back on him?

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Where even is Weev lately? I remembered he had a blue checkmark'd account here but he was last active since Feb of last year.
Is Weev still on good terms with Anglin? I thought the reveal of Weev having jew roots would have Anglin turn his back on him?
He's apparently in Transnistra or South Ossetia or some unrecognized shithole he fled to due to literally having been a political prisoner in the USA. Last I kept up with him seriously he was doing videos on Youtube, before (((they))) shut him down. He seems to have gone dark, except for printing off swastikas on random printers AGAIN recently, but I can't seem to find any news besides white women tweeting about it last week.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
weev and Anglin are both holed up in Transnistria, a sliver of unrecognized territory that is run by the Russian mafia.
It's part of Moldova. There was a brief war over it declaring independence until nobody gave a flying fuck about it enough to keep fighting over it. It now still claims to be an independent nation but nobody cares. It's part of Moldova as far as the world is concerned, which it mostly isn't.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
He pops up on VK from time to time. Last login was on the 15th Feb.

• Informative
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Also is DailyStormer really gonna shut down soon? Their .su domain is still up that's why.

Tags
None