The Death of Buck Rogers in #Comicsgate

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Cute.

People on here warned Frog about WC for over a year. At the end of the day you decide what your name is worth to you.

To be clear,

Most of us are fairly ambivalent until you challenge our superiority like WC did to the actual Kiwis on here.

I think we're compared more often to the other guy...

Maybe, just spitballing here. Maybe the mistake was mocking her dead sister over her shitty cover? I know crazy, right? Almost like WC was a ticking time bomb or somethin'
Last I checked Anna (That Star Wars Whore) was not CG 🌟🌟🌟

Last I checked when Cecil was canceled by Dynamite... his Internet GF did not even pretend to stand by her 'man' (:cuck::gunt::gunt:

Her mods are the most cucked men I ever seen BTW

WC makes me laugh, Anna does not, my end goal is 'lulz'

BTW she milked you farmers for about $30,000, with her SHIT cover... you are her simps, I'm laughing AT you farmers :hah::hah::hah:

*EDIT* <INSERT DUMB TAG> you are not invited to my birthday party!

*EDIT* I'm happy at the Internet, Love you farmers, Space Cowboys always needs good laughs 🐮🐮🐮

*EDIT* BTW, I'm not here to exploit your farm, I want ZERO dollars from you, unlike @FROG milking you for every cent possible, I'm just here for the lulz

Last edited:

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
Last I checked Anna (That Star Wars Whore) was not CG 🌟🌟🌟
And?
Last I checked when Cecil was canceled by Dynamite... his Internet GF did not pretend to stand by her man
And??
Her mods are the most cucked men I ever seen BTW
Okay something anything...
WC makes me laugh, Anna does not, my end goal is 'lulz'
uh huh. I laughed pretty hard when I saw Matt Hanson's dox...so in a way they made me laugh
BTW she milked you farmers for about $30,000, with her SHIT cover... you are her simps, I'm laughing AT you farmers :hah::hah::hah:

*EDIT* <INSERT DUMB TAG> you are not invited to my birthday party!

???

I think you don't really understanding who we are.

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
How many of us do you think bought it? Why do you waste time following all these people who have forgotten about WC? You're the first poster to mention them here since probably July or August.
Cause I can smell the soy from your breath

WC makes me laugh

You farmers are missing out on lulz, one of members got fined for 'littering memes on the internet'

They had your @FROG god saying over and over "NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID"

@FROG you been on both knees for a few months now asking to humbled, come out of your cave and into the light brother

CG still needs a LEADER to win the 'WAR' against what they took from us

And?

And??

Okay something anything...

uh huh. I laughed pretty hard when I saw Matt Hanson's dox...so in a way they made me laugh

???

I think you don't really understanding who we are.

AND you don't know who I am, you are in a bubble, everyone outside of it doesn't understand you btw, go to a comic shop and ask them about CG

*EDIT* Who's Matt?

*EDIT* Since you think I'm on other Social Media (I'm not), consider reading this book <FIX> google 'Deep Work' </FIX>
If you are any type of professional, don't get trapped by that drama crap, trust me

Last edited:

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
AND you don't know who I am,
I don't care.
you are in a bubble, everyone outside of it doesn't understand you btw, go to a comic shop and ask them about CG
Okay, your doing that thing again. I'm on Kiwifarms, doesn't mean I'm CG. I'm a Kiwi.
*EDIT* Who's Matt?
Cute
*EDIT* Since you think I'm on other Social Media (I'm not), consider reading this book https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Work-Focused-Success-Distracted/dp/1455586692
If you are any type of professional, don't get trapped by that drama crap, trust me

No ones clicking on that link little buddy. Sheila Allen tried that earlier.

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
BTW she milked you farmers for about $30,000, with her SHIT cover... you are her simps, I'm laughing AT you farmers
:hah:

They had your @FROG god saying over and over "NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID NO YOU DID"

AND you don't know who I am, you are in a bubble, everyone outside of it doesn't understand you btw, go to a comic shop and ask them about CG

It's like some exceptional drunk wandered into a police station and started ordering a pizza.

Last edited:

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
#BlackDragon occurred after the voluntary separation of WC from the greater Comicsgate establishment (according to WC).
Intended to be a vague, hype-generating marketing device, it slowly grew into a promised day of reckoning against all those in CG who failed Warcampaign in their time of greatest need.

Rumors were stoked about how all of WC's fabled kompromat, used to ensure pro-WC loyalty from Comicsgate, was going to be released in a great götterdämmerung of DMs, dickpics and embarrassing information that would bring a final reckoning within Comicsgate. From his D-Live cave, Ro Kabir would issue dictates like Osama bin Laden's gay brother about how #blackdragon would bring about a new era of "brutal truth", where political considerations were discarded and lies would be consumed by dragonfire or some shit. Admittedly, a lot of this was wishful a-logger thinking that WC gleefully played into, their accounts in this thread saying "come and see" whenever asked. And what was seen on the day of the big reveal turned out to be some new art/branding direction involving a black dragon.

However it turned out that failure to deliver content was a capital offense, with heavy doxes meted out against most of WC's higher-ups five months or so ago in this thread. This also resulted in a lot of impotent threats sent about how Frog better hold back the Kiwis back somehow on Oz's Live Without Liam #4 (that you mentioned) which were, as you say, not received well. Kiwis were given their harvest, one way or another.
Insightful and thanks for your reply DONG, has anyone put that into a YouTube or Bitchute video yet?

I remember the #BLACKDRAGON thing (I did not get it), is that where they started the rumor where @FROG would go behind pizza places to suck cock?

So you farmers are ass mad that they were doing the doxxes and not you? I already caught some of you farmers checking me out btw lol

They are claiming @FROG handed over their doxxes to your farm

BTW, I agree with you about the doxxing, its just bad for business

The weakest part of the CG business model is that 'artists' are given personal information when you buy their books, IndieGOGO should develop a solution for it

*EDIT* What's the best way to do links on the forum? To look at the Amazon book, google 'Deep Work'

*EDIT* Also, I'm a teetotaler (just like the current commander in chief), but please keep assuming I'm a drunk. I just got done with a morning jog at 6am, you can go ahead and dox my exercise routine. I like you farmers

*EDIT* Got a 'retard' tag instead DOWD? The autistic meme is a bit offense to some of the farmers here which are 'literally retarded' (I don't get offended, say what you what around me)

Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net

I can't remember the last time Anna the Simpbux Gurl was mentioned in this thread. The cover art was made fun of for a few days, and everyone moved on, though @Analog Devolved got a new avatar out of it, so there is that.

Cause I can smell the soy from your breath

WC makes me laugh

You farmers are missing out on lulz, one of members got fined for 'littering memes on the internet'

@FROG you been on both knees for a few months now asking to humbled, come out of your cave and into the light brother
WTF am I even reading here? :\ Stay on your meds, kids. Klonopin withdrawal is not a pretty sight.

PS: Whatever happened to that WC knucklehead who had to go to court? Has the WuFlu put that on hold or did he go on to become Leroy's bride somewhere or other?

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
*EDIT* Also, I'm a teetotaler (just like the current commander in chief), but please keep assuming I'm a drunk. I just got done with a morning jog at 6am, you can go ahead and dox my exercise routine. I like you farmers

- Fit as a fiddle, in the prime of life

- Still doesn't understand the concept of simple similes

I have to be on drugs (OR Klonopin withdrawal ) to find this funny?

Yes.

Though I recommend switching it out with Xylazine.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you sad farmers cause we are reaching peak Poe's law

One of us is.

I'm not personally familiar with how individual WCers act, beyond Ro 'Osama's Gay Brother' Kabir*, I have no idea whether you're Pan or not. But judging by the complete misunderstanding of what Kiwi Farms is (hint: it's not Comicsgate) - the paranoia - the choppy, babbling stream of consciousness - the crowing and strutting, claiming to have owned farmers because subtleties of language, turns of phrase, and the fact that's no-one's really trying to 'fight' you go flying right over your head - the near-fetishisation of WC - the hints of militaristic mentality - it's almost as if Sketch Therapy landed in this thread, with a thud.

It promises to be entertaining, if slightly baffling. It already has been. But still, don't get threadbanned too soon.

* I knew he reminded me of someone.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Insightful and thanks for your reply DONG, has anyone put that into a YouTube or Bitchute video yet?

I remember the #BLACKDRAGON thing (I did not get it), is that where they started the rumor where @FROG would go behind pizza places to suck cock?

So you farmers are ass mad that they were doing the doxxes and not you? I already caught some of you farmers checking me out btw lol

They are claiming @FROG handed over their doxxes to your farm

BTW, I agree with you about the doxxing, its just bad for business

The weakest part of the CG business model is that 'artists' are given personal information when you buy their books, IndieGOGO should develop a solution for it

*EDIT* What's the best way to do links on the forum? To look at the Amazon book, google 'Deep Work'

*EDIT* Got a 'retard' tag instead DOWD? The autistic meme is a bit offense to some of the farmers here which are 'literally retarded' (I don't get offended, say what you what around me)
Are you a retard?
@FROG had nothing to do with doxing those War Campaign faggots I promise you that. You can tinfoil hat all you want but the truth is most of Ethans buddies have been doxed here, why the fuck would he participate in doxing his friends?
Ethan's behavior behind the Marlton new jersey pizza parlour is top secret kiwi information. Any homosexual activities that may or may not have happened behind the pizza dumpster is highly guarded intel. If you think that rumour started with Black Dragon you are more retarded than I thought.

Anna's cover is dogshit. Thats why I use it as my pfp. The arguments surrounding her cover is an autistic slapfight for the ages. She made roughly 50k off of star wars sperg simps buying a shitty old vampirella reprint with an awful drawing on the cover.

No one is here to educate you faggot. How the fuck are the creators supposed to mail out the book if they don't have your address? Its not IGG's responsibility to run your business for you.

If you want to link something in a forum post archive it first and then post the archive link, preferably with a screenshot of the most interesting part.

So far you have shown us you are a clueless fag that can't be bothered to even read the highlights of the thread before triple posting your sperging and shitting up the thread.

War campaign is retarded as fuck. We've known this for a long time. Coming here to defend them is stupid. NO ONE likes those queers or their gay ops. If you've come here to try to convince us they are funny you're in the wrong place.

Let me reiterate, Ethan is pretty much a cow. He's been doxed here. He mostly shitposts or provides relevant information based on his 30 years of comics experience to improve the quality of the thread and the discussion here. A-logging him is pointless he will never chimp out about it. When I doxed Sheila Allen I promise you I didn't get approval from uncle eehee first. Theres no conspiracy. We are not the autistic illuminati.

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Audience engagement is a big factor. Malin, Fraga, and Davis are very engaged from what I've been seeing. I really like watching all three when they put out content. Fraga's drawing streams are nice to have going on in the background for me when I'm working.
Why did Malin stop doing :

MALIN AFTER MIDNIGHT!​

He stopped for 6 months, then his last one was way too political IMO

This was the last one he did that I liked:

*EDIT* oh so no one has the balls to answer that question but can put a 'retard' tag on this question? LOL OK

Last edited:

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
So fandom meance/cg found a new grift on crying about a blm poster?

Edit: if you're downvoting me because you guys are pissed off over a free theme then this culture war is useless.

If anyone needs to go their own ways it is the fandom menace and CG (including Star Wars Girl)

The fandom menace is just trying to use CG to enrich themselves, they could give 2 shits about anything with comics, just look at Geeks and Gamers clowns.

You gave up on WC for them, they are not funny and I'm glad Ro didn't bend the knee to those posers

Last edited:

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Kick BuckRogers
Kick Nasser

At least I'm not here trying to make money off you guys, I'm just here for the lulz

Seems like most of you are here for something else

Excuse me, did I hurt your feelings?

This thread has been getting soybased, eat a red onion and man up, Marvel / DC aren't going to lay down for you for being nice guys (or being Anna's bitches)

*EDIT* I'm not mad, I love the Internet, I love you farmers, even the soybased ones like

@NasserRabadi13

*EDIT* Hate is the 2nd most powerful emotion, you can win some battles with it
Love is the 1st most powerful emotion, you can win wars with it

Last edited:

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone guessed that Buck Rogers is David W. Brook aka Gat Hanzo? Rambles, constant rewrites, has a favorable view of WC, love/hate relationship towards Frog and a limited vocabulary. If you are, get verified like the other CG spergs and tell Roro to get Vestige #2 out in 8 days or else be a maggot.

Nobody has guessed that I'm Dodgson yet... no wonder you farmers were ass mad at WC for out doxxing you, all your dinosaur DNA are belong to us

*EDIT* Tell you what, if you can find out who I am, I'll buy you a beer at my favorite pub, we can talk about CG for real, I like talking about comics, so it might end up being a lot of beers for you (I don't drink btw) ***HINT*** You can't cause you are soybased farm hands

*EDIT* Also, I'm up right now cause of the adult Halloween party I'm going to attend as a space cowboy (dox that) this weekend, I'm getting my sleep cycle ready for it, normally I'm up at 6 am doing a morning jog (dox my exercise routine if you like)
"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".

Here's what it really boils down to: No one has any new ideas in comics. The Big Two tried to put milkshakes in their gastanks and in response, what we call "CG" decided to revive the 80s-90s era of comics, using recycled versions of TMNT & GiJoe with content so compelling that they must rely on their YouTube charisma to wrangle the paypiggy per capita income. It's been said in different ways before, but as cool as Image was when it first hit the shelves, the only enduring properties to come out of that era was Savage Dragon and Spawn. It's not enough to be a gifted artist. If you're going to do it yourself, you have to be a gifted creator and a gifted writer too. Lacking 2 of those three requirements, Van Shekels is content with fusing his YT presence (which he does have a gift/grift for) to get it to sell. This has worked, but the comic is such an overproduced & overpriced bowl of Styrofoam airplane peanuts that it can't be used to form a solid foundation for a napkin holder let alone the last white hope of comic books.
That's flat out wrong

I can tell you why, you farmers are not going to listen though, I'll give you hint though

MUSIC

Last edited:

BuckRogers

kiwifarms.net
Alright, to move on from the retardation in-thread, here's something that just happened: Liam streamed for half an hour whining about something like not being appreciated for what he's done for people in the community, being backstabbed, the usual sympathy fishing bullshit he does, etc...

Then he breaks down crying and ended the stream and privated it.

Well, something got that orange autism in a bind.
Good morning Vietnam

Every SUCCESSFUL movement has a Summer of Love,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_Love

That fan fest in Orlando could be the location (just saying)

I'm a big fan of the Wheel of Time book series, in a way, everything just repeats itself like in that story

Missed the short bus this morning, gotta go run to retard school, HAVE A NICE DAY

*EDIT* But to understand the future we have to go back in time