The Decline of the Weeb-Wars Board - A cautionary tale of why you shouldn't get too invested in cows

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
You could use a bot to write every single post on the Weeb Wars thread at this point. First 1-1,500 pages were the best. It just goes in circles now. Here's KickVic Twitter saying something dumb, off-topic discussion on dubs, RWBY, or troons, COMMIES BAD PUT ESS-JAY-DUBS IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, Vic Man Good, KickVic are pedos, Vic's latest invitation to GarageCon in Bumfuck, etc.

But doxing some random Twitter faggot never gets old though.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
You could use a bot to write every single post on the Weeb Wars thread at this point. First 1-1,500 pages were the best. It just goes in circles now. Here's KickVic Twitter saying something dumb, off-topic discussion on dubs, RWBY, or troons, COMMIES BAD PUT ESS-JAY-DUBS IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, Vic Man Good, KickVic are pedos, Vic's latest invitation to GarageCon in Bumfuck, etc.

But doxing some random Twitter faggot never gets old though.
To be fair, at least RWBY has now its own containment thread.

• Agree
Reactions: ThatDumbPhilosopher

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
And the forum is a fucking mess. Almost everything gets dumped into the Weeb Wars megathread or the Nick thread. The exception are the threads dedicated to a couple individuals, pretty much the defendants, Marzgurl, Shane, ANN, and T. Greg, although T. Greg's thread is half other Lawtwitter. There's also the mostly dead ISWV thread. Most other threads are dead, like Ty Beard's thread (which has a distressingly low ratio of people laughing at the guy although it seems his failings are catching up to him).

Now let's compare this to Yaniv's board. The Yaniv content is far better catalogued and organized, from his health to his lawsuits to his feuds to his business activities to his Twitter ramblings. Off topic content like arguing about troons or why Canada sucks is quarantined to their own threads. Yaniv updates usually get their own threads. The Yaniv megathread and the megathread for his Twitter are two separate threads and usually kept neat.

Maybe the fat pedo troon is easier to keep track of than a bunch of weebs sperging on Twitter and Youtube and some legal filings here and there. But maybe the quality of the board would be improved if someone copied the layout of the Yaniv board.

TardBows

om3tcw
kiwifarms.net
Still following, but I'm starting to get less interested in all of these where most of the same shit has been repeated for thousands of pages, and it's sad cause Weeb Wars is the reason I joined KF in the first place to get the laughs I needed from KickVic. That TCPA hearing was really a fucking shitshow.

Nowadays I just lurk at other threads on KF, which are more interesting to follow. Corona-chan's more intense than expected.

And I am worried about @Captain Manning, I hope he's still ok.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WW sucks at times because people take it seriously. This is true for every part of the site- the amy ramadan thread is a good example of this happening again as more proof of her child abuse is coming out in recent days. It's not unique to WW.

A good example of spergs taking it too seriously is OP here. WW will die when it gets boring and then all of our hot takes will go into the spergatory where they belong. Until then, there are plenty of lolz to be had.

Can't we all just laugh at faggots?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's also the absence of J. Sean Lemoine, the only interesting legal villain of the lot. I'm glad he's gone for the moment, as he is a complete asshole and a terrible lawyer who makes the whole thing more difficult for everyone, including his own clients, the other lawyers in the case, and even the judge. However, he's also entertaining in his sheer villainy and kept things somewhat focused.

As it is, though, the most entertaining actually case related thing in the last couple weeks was a form letter from the court.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also the mostly dead ISWV thread. Most other threads are dead, like Ty Beard's thread (which has a distressingly low ratio of people laughing at the guy although it seems his failings are catching up to him).
No one is stopping you from posting content in those two threads.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Anime was never good, they only become somewhat entertaining due to some awesomely bad dubs, and everyone that calls themselves weebs or otaku are just one step removed from being registered sex offenders.
So of course that board was going to become at least as autistic as the Entersphere.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I still have no idea what the fuck is going on with Vic now. Did Toei ever care about Funis creepy DBZ incest fics? Is Sony gonna shutter Funi?

• Agree
Reactions: NARPASSWORD

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
I made some updates to the OP just in case anyone is looking for an abridged version of recent events.

Tags
None