The Deenz Pill - Has nothing to do with Paula Deen

Grundlejungle

King of swamp ass
kiwifarms.net
I want to be Deenzpilled. What are the best brand for beginners? I can handle the bones and I don't have a problem with the heads, it's the goddamn smell. Are there brands that don't have the permeating stench of crotch?

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I never thought about it but I bet I would have to lock my cats in a bathroom while I tried to eat them.
You do. Cats go absolutely apeshit about them. They're cheap though, you can really just open up two cans and one is to placate the cats.

I want to be Deenzpilled. What are the best brand for beginners? I can handle the bones and I don't have a problem with the heads, it's the goddamn smell. Are there brands that don't have the permeating stench of crotch?
You more or less just have to deal with the smell. They are an odd sort of fish in that they do not taste at all like they smell.

King Oscar isn't a super great brand but it's available nearly everywhere. It won't let you down.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Sardines are tasty. Also, anchovies, another maligned fish. I don't eat anchovies whole, but they're excellent for giving depth of flavor to stews and some sauces. Smoked oysters, yes God! I prefer my fish tinned in oil rather than water as I find it keeps the fish from becoming mealy. There are some tinned herrings that are quite good. It just a nice way to have protein in the house that is shelf stable and available for a cold plate or salad or tapas kind of thing.

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
Sardines are actually one of my go to health foods along with things like avocados and eggs, good brands don't taste anywhere as bad as you'd think. But yeah, crack one of these fuckers open and you'll be facing a lingering stank if you don't address it properly. I rinse out all the water/oil from the tins using a little dish soap and water before tossing them in the recycling bin.

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme
Tags
None