The Differences Between Facebook and Kiwi Farms

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Intellectually incompetent mean , stupid hive-minded sadomasochistic voyeurs in this virtual toilet filled with toxic talking turds regularly chide me about how this isn't Facebook. Well, duh!

Kiwi Farmers are
Angry adult autistic assholes
Fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktards.
Deeply disturbed, drunken dimwits
Frustrated incels and mentally unstable transsexuals
The most pathetic demographic here are the insane super straight, pseudo-intellectual , white supremacist predator capitalists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value of their crusades against people they don't like, who are all going to unload a bowl full of delusional , deviant word salad on us in yet another projection of the denial of their self-loathing and really disgusting paraphilic fantasies.

The lot of you are incapable of having a civil discussion without making it personal , trashing somebody's character and competence to present the argument with a lot of lies , peppered with ableist, classist, sexist hate speech.

Facebook people of all ages that I interact with are all capable of politely disagreeing about politics and religion as long as core ethical principles aren't being violated. We don't publicly attack anybody for the things i am being attacked for here, true or not. Most of it is shit that is politically incorrect to be bullying people about. Most of my peers are either retired or self employed and invisible to you. My friends under 30, also invisible to you, are all very creative and/or spiritual with nothing but contempt for the bigotry and hate speech you thrive on

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DwarfTom.png
Gay, boring and retarded. Eat shit and die, Tom.

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Being such a desperately needy attention whore, it's really gonna suck for you when you die alone in a year or two.

Even the nurses at the state mental hospital will get sick of your literal and figurative shit within days and avoid you.
lol. not bloody likely derp, but do go on. the delusions of the self loathing projected at me are always entertaining.
Are they Canadian?
i don't know any canadians under 30. youngsters are mainly americans, brits and australians in either the trans groups or pro-palestinian groups
Nobody actually cares Thomas. You're an easy punching bag, and when you die, we will move on to the next with no passing thought.
Have you ever considered that I do that on purpose, derp?

Grub

kiwifarms.net
lol. not bloody likely derp, but do go on. the delusions of the self loathing projected at me are always entertaining.

i don't know any canadians under 30. youngsters are mainly americans, brits and australians in either the trans groups or pro-palestinian groups

Have you ever considered not being retarded?

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farmers are
Angry adult autistic assholes
Fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktards.
Deeply disturbed, drunken dimwits
Frustrated incels and mentally unstable transsexuals
The most pathetic demographic here are the insane super straight, pseudo-intellectual , white supremacist predator capitalists with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value of their crusades against people they don't like, who are all going to unload a bowl full of delusional , deviant word salad on us in yet another projection of the denial of their self-loathing and really disgusting paraphilic fantasies.
But you still love us don't you?

Postal_Rat

Don't Touch my NFT!!!1!11!1!!!
kiwifarms.net
Tom there is plenty of civil conversation to be had on the farms you're just banned from it on account of being a trash eating pedophile

Easy Peasy

(FUCK YOU, DAN!)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You're not actually that slick, retard.

Mop your floor

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever considered not being retarded?
only developmentally impaired, self loathing , infantile imbeciles think I'm retarded, twit.
But you still love us don't you?
I love everybody. I don't like very many of you and would love to give quite a few of you the hard loving you need to make you less stupid.
I think it's funny how you don't respond to the actual content of posts, but just type the exact same 5 or 6 worn out insults as a non-response reply.

Thanks to your particular retardation & the truth of the posts directed at you, you can't put up or shut up. You're basically a bot at this point, spamming reflexively when poked as the lights fade.
i love how you morons don't realize how fucking redundant you are with and can't understand anything i say but those 5 or 6 worn out insults, you empty headed asshole.
You're not actually that slick, retard.

Mop your floor
i pay to have that done and the lady who does it is out of town right now. keep trying, douche canoe.
We are aware you shit yourself, fuck kids and rape dogs on purpose.
No, you believe these things that have no basis in reality.