The Differences Between Facebook and Kiwi Farms

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever considered that I do that on purpose, derp?
I actually have considered that, but I concluded that it was unlikely, as you are a pompous old fool who can’t take a joke at his expense.
I love everybody. I don't like very many of you and would love to give quite a few of you the hard loving you need to make you less stupid.
Rapist.
i love how you morons don't realize how fucking redundant you are with and can't understand anything i say but those 5 or 6 worn out insults, you empty headed asshole.
That’s a bit fucking rich coming from you. Are you going to call us “angry autistic assholes” or “millennial mental midgets” in your next post?
i pay to have that done and the lady who does it is out of town right now. keep trying, douche canoe.
That’s odd, because a couple of days ago you said that your floor was covered in shit because you have to do your own housework. In fact, you condemned people who hire others to do their housework. What a hypocrite you are!
No, you believe these things that have no basis in reality.
How’s the lawsuit?

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. You sure know a lot of buzzwords. Everytime you say we're "projecting", you're projecting. Go show your unwashed worm on Facebook so Zuckerberg can archive and jerk his jewcock to you. Even the most cattiest women and retarded nerds of this site aren't hobo-pedo-beastialists on heroin.

Have you ever considered that I do that on purpose, derp?

Admitting you have a humiliation fetish is a new low.

Adobe_20211005_020155.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Do I really need to pull up any of your videos, cap it, and circle the log of shit in front of your filthy toilet?
go for what you know, boy blunder. there has never been a log of shit photographed in front of my filthy toilet, you ridiculous diaper wearing faggot scatophiliac.
He is boring to talk to. Same thing like a record. He is funny as fuck when he's recording himself because he will let loose something embarrassing or chimp the fuck out.
I actually have considered that, but I concluded that it was unlikely, as you are a pompous old fool who can’t take a joke at his expense.

Rapist.

That’s a bit fucking rich coming from you. Are you going to call us “angry autistic assholes” or “millennial mental midgets” in your next post?

That’s odd, because a couple of days ago you said that your floor was covered in shit because you have to do your own housework. In fact, you condemned people who hire others to do their housework. What a hypocrite you are!

How’s the lawsuit?
lol. keep hammering those keyboards, you stupid failed abortions. "shit" = "feces" and there's none of that on the floor. keep melting down, snowflake and sneasel, arrogance + ignorance ---> fatally stupid acts.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom Tooter: given shittier answers to shitty questions nobody asked. If only this crusty old dude could answer a question without the same tired, repeated answer or hilariously exposing himself...just imagine the respect he might get.

...None. it'll always be none.

NekoRightsActivist

I Hate The Anticatgirl
kiwifarms.net
go for what you know, boy blunder. there has never been a log of shit photographed in front of my filthy toilet, you ridiculous diaper wearing faggot scatophiliac.

lol. keep hammering those keyboards, you stupid failed abortions. "shit" = "feces" and there's none of that on the floor. keep melting down, snowflake and sneasel, arrogance + ignorance ---> fatally stupid acts.
Pardon the Rain Man sperging but you surprised me by being less of a newfag than I. Pop over to your profile and divide your reactions by number of messages. Run mine for comparison and keep in mind you've had several years to pump your numbers. Your opinions and sperging aren't worth engagement, positive or negative. I've seen you frequently tonight browsing and it's just been shitting up threads with useless input. I am trying to back this with numbers because I know autists understand that better than reading a room. If I may speak for others a bit, in response to your KYS comment, "No u." In summary, lurk moar newfag.

Exuvia

All bleeding stops eventually.
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farmers are
Angry adult autistic assholes
Fetishistic fascist furry faggot fucktards.
Deeply disturbed, drunken dimwits
Frustrated incels and mentally unstable transsexuals
I was enjoying the alliteration but then noticed that the first letter of each line didn't form an actual word. *sigh*

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A major difference, Tom, is Facebook has to cater to families and normal people, so they routinely ban absolute trash and child sex predators like you. You also may view it as people being "polite" on Facebook, but it is just that they'd be banned if they called you out as the child molesting, dog raping worthless piece of shit perverted bum you are. So they have to bite their tongues as they see a repulsive piece of shit like you existing.

We don't have that problem here.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not Sneasel, what are you talking about? It seems that you are the one melting down! You... and your bowels.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
What is With the Autistic Alliteration?

Is this some Bodunk Boomer idea of Banter?

Dogs Drool, Kids are Cruel, Tom's no fool
Segue Simp So Saucy, Joshing Jannies 2 Based N Bossy
Bitching Bout Bad Takes That Can't Cake-
Internet Idiot Spaces Such as the Bad Book of Fake Faces.

And faeces.

Take a fucking shower, Tommie. Go work on your rocks.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quick show of hands, everyone who didn't have to beg a family member on YouTube to be allowed to see their family over the holidays?