The Dreaded Depths of DD/LG and ABDL Discord Servers. - The servers that promote little kitten to open her legs for daddy

Buffy-Chan

i only make dumb post srry
kiwifarms.net
For a while now, I have been looking into the online communities of BDSM and I found that the most disturbing one to date has been DD/LG / ABDL. This has been due to the overall premise behind these kinks/fetishes. The appeal is the pretty pastels, soft plushes and blankes, and stealing tax-payers money by avoiding adult fucking issues and being taken care of by your hilljack buck-toothed daddy. This can be appealing to a younger, more traumatized and dependent crowd of kids online if they are exposed to this shit too early.

I have taken the time to look into this and see if there are kids actually taking to the BD/SM community of infantilism and what happens behind the doors of servers dedicated to letting minors suck on their thumbs and get snatched up by some basement dwelling nonce.

Day one of the process || October 15, 2020
Here's some examples of minor based BD/SM and DD/LG servers I found just on Disboard:
Search results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_20_09 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_20_09 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_24_36 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_24_36 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_25_40 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_25_57 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_29_10 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_29_32 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_29_51 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_29_51 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_30_22 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_31_07 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_31_27 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_31_51 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_32_44 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_33_20 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_33_56 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_34_34 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_34_34 PM...pngSearch results for_ ddlg _ DISBOARD_ Discord Server List - Google Chrome 10_15_2020 1_34_57 PM...png
In a good handful, you can see the age range go from 14-20+ and that's honestly a biiiiiig fucking problem. Mixing minors in with grown ass adults will obv. bring a loooot of creeps into little Sally's dms.

Day two of the process || October 16, 2020
I have ended up joining different servers and each of a different severity:
  • 16+ SFW
  • 16+ with required 18+ verification for NSFW
  • 13+ SFW
  • 13+ with required 18+ verification for NSFW
  • 13, 14, 15, 16+ with NO verification for NSFW
And with each server, I plan on seeing if people message me, what is discussed within the servers, what happens in NSFW with no verifications chat, etc. I also plan on interviewing users of different ages, blocking out the minors names, and outing some pedos in the process. I will be playing the role of 3 different girls
  1. Usagi/Jacklyne/15/female/pansexual
  2. Puppy/Mable/13/female/unknown
  3. Mouse/Caleigh/16/female/bisexual

I will continue to update once I am accepted into these servers. Each server seems to require that you create an intro with a given template like this:
╭━━━━━✰ ✰ ✰ ━━━━━╮
𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆:
𝑨𝒈𝒆:
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒔:
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓:
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔:
𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔:
𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔:
𝑭𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕:
╰━━━━━✰ ✰ ✰ ━━━━━╯

These are shown to anyone to goes to the channels labeled as #intros or some shit. This does make it easier for people to scope out someone of their specific taste which is a plus for predators, especially when the minors kinks and titles are up for show. (titles, for those who don't know are things like submissive, pet, slave, switch, dom, little, daddy/mommy, etc.) I already have one account made and it's for Usagi, so if anyone wants to help with a burner account for the other two girls, please message me. It's hard to do this shit alone.

Last edited:

Buffy-Chan

kiwifarms.net

Buffy-Chan

kiwifarms.net
this should be great. really excited to see there this goes, op. undoubtedly these kind of discord servers would be a pedo's paradise.
Thanks, man. Yeah, over the past couple of years, these seem to be the breeding grounds for this shit as well as the dating servers for teens lmao.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but that thread is on the overall community and not outting the pedos in it. This thread is for outting servers and such in order to gain attention/awareness to this issue. Thank you.
Just post this in the other thread, we aren't some pedo hunting army.

Vlinny-kun

We need to change into my outfit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cutesy-patootsy shit kills me, as well as the "friendly/non-toxic space" shit. Yeah sure nothing Chernobyl levels of fucked up are happening in our starry pastel colored play pen. Just move along bigot. You're too old for our taste anyway uwu✧*。

Buffy-Chan

kiwifarms.net
This cutesy-patootsy shit kills me, as well as the "friendly/non-toxic space" shit. Yeah sure nothing Chernobyl levels of fucked up are happening in our starry pastel colored play pen. Just move along bigot. You're too old for our taste anyway uwu✧*。
Like, man it drives me nuts because behind all the sparkles✧*。 and uwu owo "dada pwease gimme my paci" shit, is some fucking old ass fucker being like "daddy's here kitten now show me your princess parts and i'll buy you that steam game you wanted" lmao