The effect of SJW propaganda on children. -

FluffyTehFennekin

Assigned crazy at birth
kiwifarms.net
With the advent of “woke, QUEER” kid shows like Steven Universe and that She-Ra reboot, I was wondering how kids (and yes, actual kids and not man-children) would perceive these kind of things. From that BLM bumper on Nickelodeon, to those weird LGBTQ+ children's books about how being trans is “magical”, to kiwi’s very own Lindsey Amer. I wonder how media like that would effect children, how would kids know these things, and what would happen to kids when they grow up? Would they end up like all the self-absorbed morons on Twitter, or would they end up rebelling against queer BS and go full-on conservative? Just something I was thinking about.

Lemmingwise

✊Black in solidarity with black lives matter✊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(and yes, actual kids and not man-children)
Man-children? Wow, way to be gender conformist. Check your cis privilege.

You don't have to worry about how media influences kids. There are schools to educate them in how to perceive media, what the best transgender documentaries are and what the best methods of self-castration are.

Okay not the last one.

Yet.

Syaoran Li

Subscribes to Soldier Of Fortune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B-but 1930 era Japan was BASED
I'm going to give OP the benefit of the doubt and think this is less of a "muh degeneracy" post and more of a "how will this affect future generations?" post. So, I'll give them a "Thoughtful" instead of a trash can or top hat on this one.

OP is still a huge faggot but they're not a traditionalist faggot.

Last edited:

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Kids would be bored if they are watching shows/cartoons/other pieces of media that have pro Sjw messages and later they would let these pieces of media die quickly.
I don't believe that's realistic as the authors of those shows always have something else up their sleeve, whether it be a more extreme left wing agenda or actually good writing that can draw people back in. Most people (and kids) watch stuff for entertainment not for the political message.

Also there's something else that's having a bigger effect on how children think, that being youtube. a lot of kids don't watch Tv anymore, they watch dumb (and I really do mean dumb, stupid, moronic etc.) youtubers and they act like their favourite e celeb in real life. They actually have learned behaviours from watching these youtubers and it's really gross and unpleasant

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
B-but 1930 era Japan was BASED
She didn't have anime back then.
From what I can tell, shows like Steven Universe isn't very popular with kids so I don't think we have much to worry there. We should be more concerned with what's going in public education/universities because that's where the real effects are going to be seen/happening.
Steven Universe ended last year.

Tismguide

kiwifarms.net
1593102127400.png

Realistically, my kids are getting exposed to it whether I want it or not, but I'm honestly fine with it, and much more worried about cult-like practices like struggle sessions and other forms of interactive indoctrination. I want them to really understand leftism and what it represents, and to an extent I think that requires getting suckered into it for a time -- it certainly did for me. My goal is more to supplement what they're getting in school with actual history, critical thinking, and the ability to recognize gaslighting and other forms of emotional abuse from a young age.

That means listening to them, asking questions, and encouraging them to write down what they believe and why they believe it so the weekly social media mind wipe won't work as well on them, and trying to get them out of the echo chamber from time to time so they grow up understanding Republicans are people too and what they actually believe (still working out how to do this one).

I don't especially want them to believe what I believe; I want them to learn how to think, and adapt to the world. Far too many people I knew who grew up hating the fundies and neocons become exactly what they so hated in their 30s and 40s because they learned static battle lines rather than learning to see the patterns behind politics.

That's all assuming competent SJW propaganda. Most of what I've seen is about as hamfisted as the Left Behind books.

FluffyTehFennekin

Assigned crazy at birth
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe that's realistic as the authors of those shows always have something else up their sleeve, whether it be a more extreme left wing agenda or actually good writing that can draw people back in. Most people (and kids) watch stuff for entertainment not for the political message.

Also there's something else that's having a bigger effect on how children think, that being youtube. a lot of kids don't watch Tv anymore, they watch dumb (and I really do mean dumb, stupid, moronic etc.) youtubers and they act like their favourite e celeb in real life. They actually have learned behaviours from watching these youtubers and it's really gross and unpleasant
Yea, honestly the fact that they market these kind of shills to literal kids is just “no”.
The Karen who do these kind of things are just sick!

Kids shouldn’t really “be” on the internet especially in this day and age. Or maybe I’m just nostalgic.

Tags
None