The Entire Pacific Northwest is On Fire - Burn Baby Burn

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's some Judgement Day shit right there. And knowing how bad these fires are now, we might be seeing more videos like this coming very soon.

Man, can 2020 just stop being chaos incarnate for us poor human beings? Literally just a moments peace before the anal rape continues.
That video is from the 2018 Camp Fire in Butte County, California.

BasiWep

kiwifarms.net
2018 Camp Fire in Butte County, California
That was a bad year for the county. The dozer operator who had to push off burning cars from the road to clear it enough got PTSD because he saw the corpses inside of poor people swept up in the blaze trying to escape only for their vehicles to turn into cages. And he couldn't stop and call for help, he had to push the vehicles off so the road could be clear enough. It was a bad year. A bad, bad year.

Last edited:

Kiwi FBI Liason

2020 lol
kiwifarms.net
This is quite eerie and makes me wonder if there's something to it all.

What if we have in our genetic memory an instinctual understandings about these mass extinctions and that's why so many cultures have the concept of an apocalypse, deep down we know that things can go extremely sideways.

And what if it really is about to happen again?

I can believe it, it's clear at this point that these people want an actual revolution, so I wouldn't put it past them to do whatever they can to fuck things up.
It is happening again. The Anthropocene Extinction Event is just beginning.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was a bad year for the county. The dozer operator who had to push off burning cars from the road to clear it enough got PTSD because he saw the corpses inside of poor people swept up in the blaze trying to escaped only for their vehicles to turn into cages. And he couldn't stop and call for help, he had to push the vehicles off so the road could be clear enough. It was a bad year. A bad, bad year.
:heart-full: :heart-full: :heart-full:
I have friends who are first responders and went up to help a day or two after. They came back with a thousand-yard stare and shared some horrible things that I imagine were only a tiny amount of what they experienced while they were there.
And I recently read that the North Complex fire is nearing the burn scar from the Camp fire... I can't even begin to imagine.

BasiWep

kiwifarms.net
I have friends who are first responders and went up to help a day or two after.
Everyone who went that I know was scarred. It was just... unprecedented. And going up to Paradise when people who were not residents were allowed back in was surreal to say the least. The churches, the schools, the average town buildings and dwellings turned into twisted shadows of themselves. The North Complex approaching the burn scar is troubling, but the fuel load in that area is still quite deficient from when the Camp Fire chewed through. There's still plenty of things to burn, but the fuel for the flames is lessened. Part of why the Bear Fire/now the North Complex burned so fast and furious was it got to eat fuel loads that haven't been touched by fire for some decades. Berry Creek was dead center in one of those monstrous fuel loads, and because of the state there were no controlled burns resulting in only a few buildings and structures miraculous surviving in Berry Creek. Berry Creek will come back, but as a gutted shadow. The laundromat, general store, the nice elementary school, the unused for a few years Feather Falls school, fire department, gas station and more all destroyed, I don't even know the status of the Maidu Berry Creek Rancheria either.

Tags
None