The Extremist Medicine Cabinet: A Guide to Online “Pills” - The Reverse Dog Pill

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how disgusting of a hambeast a female incel must be. Way worse than most guys, because the world is filled with desperate guys, how bad do you have to be where even those guys would prefer to use their hands?

Actually that is not the case, at least not always. To powerlevel a bit, I know at least one female incel(in the sense that she has never had sex and is not happy about it), of whose condition I know because I'm close with another women who knows her. The case with this person is not about looks; she isn't exactly the prettiest girl, but she is average/OK -looking, with thin body. The reason she is incel is, to my understanding, because she has so insanely high standards for men that literally no-one who would be interested in her fits the bill. So in essence, the question of female incels is more complicated than what it may appear on the surface.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of the purple pill until now...

They obviously don't understand what a black-pill is. Blackpilling is defeatism so pure that violence and race war wouldn't even happen. Nothing would happen, which is worse than a bad outcome like race war and violence.
Thank you. When I first read about this, I thought the same but I wasn't sure I was right. As I see it, the black pill is the absolute state of nihilism and depression. Black pilled people don't have any motivation to start a war because they se no point. Rather sad.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
ADL said:
Those who subscribe to an eco-fascist world view, while not directly linked to any known acts of violence, are increasingly calling for violence against those whom they believe pose a threat to the environment.
Uhhhhh.... Tarrant and the El Paso guy both credited looming environmental catastrophe as a major motivating factor behind their decision to murder a bunch of people.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
As I see it, the black pill is the absolute state of nihilism and depression. Black pilled people don't have any motivation to start a war because they se no point. Rather sad.
It's the Wizard Pill (tm)

These attempts to explain "alt-right" memes are getting shittier and weaker.
I'm continually amazed the left, who looked reasonable in the 90's as their opponents screeched about "Murder-simulators like DOOM teaching kids to talk-back to their parents and perform satanic rituals" have now descended to the same level of incoherent moral panic about "Secret racists try to recruit your kids with meme messages hidden on their juice boxes!"

If left in power long enough, it would seem that everyone eventually credits the failure to achieve utopia to hidden illuminati armies behind every bush and mailbox, corrupting the kids.....

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Actually that is not the case, at least not always. To powerlevel a bit, I know at least one female incel(in the sense that she has never had sex and is not happy about it), of whose condition I know because I'm close with another women who knows her. The case with this person is not about looks; she isn't exactly the prettiest girl, but she is average/OK -looking, with thin body. The reason she is incel is, to my understanding, because she has so insanely high standards for men that literally no-one who would be interested in her fits the bill. So in essence, the question of female incels is more complicated than what it may appear on the surface.
That's not so different from male incels though. There's plenty of those guys who are at least average looking and there are girls interested in them, but they have that Russell Greer mentality where they only want a girl who is a 12 out of 10.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino