The Fall of Fantasy Soft Entertainment -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Kenneth sure does fall into a lot of the Seven Deadly Sins despite running a Christian media empire.

1. Lust - He loves art of half naked furries with bulging cocks
2. Gluttony - Let me guess, he's fat like every other Weeb Wars autist
3. Greed - He runs GoFundMe scams to acquire more wealth and possessions for himself instead of using it to make Christian media like he promises
4. Sloth - He does absolutely nothing but post on Twitter and Facebook and make up non-existent video games and anime
5. Wrath - He freaks out when called out for his behavior and tries to fight a teenager IRL
6. Envy - He demands unearned fame and fortune and clearly envies successful studios
7. Pride - He runs his Christian media empire to gain attention for himself, making up non-existent achievements so people will think he's someone important. And see that poster above.

Kenneth needs to get right with God soon or else Jesus is going to light him on fire and send him to hell (once he's done with Vic Lasagna of course).

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Man, Vic's an idiot for publicly denouncing FS. Can't believe he passed up the opportunity to voice a sex addicted fursona who has to come to terms with his dick and balls being inside his body.
No, see, it's all part of the Christian message of FSE's works. When you get to know Jesus as your personal savior, your cock and balls come out and you become a real man, ready to spread the hot salvation of Jesus Christ all over the world.
>their genitals stay inside

So like an alligator's penis surprise? (Nature is weird but icky at times.)
No, it's like a canine penis. Wonder if Kenneth has any dogs?

Last edited:

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
When the subject matter about your series that you publicize as being 'very interesting' isn't the plot, or the personalities of the characters, or the world building, but rather the details of a child's genitals, you have failed epically.

Also, anyone who has public conversations where they profess the details of a child's genitals to be very interesting should never be around children.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, see, it's all part of the Christian message of FSE's works. When you get to know Jesus as your personal savior, your cock and balls comes out and you become a real man, ready to spread the hot salvation of Jesus Christ all over the world.
Well that's an interesting way to interpret Ezekiel 37: 16-17: "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it. For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it... And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

No, it's like a canine penis. Wonder if Kenneth has any dogs?
He's trying hard not to mention sheaths, though, but a lot of animals keep their genitals inside the body until they're horny so it wouldn't really matter. Still doesn't matter since he felt the need to explain that it will be explained in his kid-friendly Christian series.

He either has dogs or has access to dogs, and he should stay away from all animals and children.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for adding another video to my list of "Videos I Shouldn't've Watched".
But now you learned something new today that alligators are perpetually horny. Knowledge is power (and curiosity kills cats)!

But I might've given FSE some ideas for his Moses plot-line, and for that I am ashamed. :(

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But now you learned something new today that alligators are perpetually horny.
"Brandon Moore dissects a male alligator and touches its pelvic nerve with a metal scalpel. He gets a surprise."
Yeah, that alligator was dead horny.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
He's trying hard not to mention sheaths, though, but a lot of animals keep their genitals inside the body until they're horny so it wouldn't really matter. Still doesn't matter since he felt the need to explain that it will be explained in his kid-friendly Christian series.

He either has dogs or has access to dogs, and he should stay away from all animals and children.
One of the Prince Adventures short comics is about how big this character's dick is. This was the character Vic voiced. Someone on Twitter said that Prince Nai was a sex addict in the novels.

comic 2 PAS - final2.jpg

https://archive.vn/5nhgX

Last edited:

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
Tags
scammer