The Fap Logs: Amanda talks to Jay -

• Fediverse: The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Upgrade: I am expecting that hardware upgrade at about Noon EST. I am doing preperative work before that. This may result in site issues.

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
And I really regret doing so, needless to say.

I'm conflicted on actually listening to these: on the one hand, I want to preserve what's left of my sanity. On the other hand, morbid curiosity can be incredibly persuasive.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to upload the edited version, I did want to respect your privacy. He doesn't mention you too much though. He doesn't get the hint when he's told he shouldn't talk about you.

GamerGirl140

Kimono Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry I wasn't able to upload the edited version, I did want to respect your privacy. He doesn't mention you too much though. He doesn't get the hint when he's told he shouldn't talk about you.
I appreciate that, though I'm not surprised. Despite the fact that he claims I'm dead to him, it's clear that he's still hoping I'll come crawling back to him. If I really were dead to him he wouldn't mention me at all.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I really regret doing so, needless to say.

I'm conflicted on actually listening to these: on the one hand, I want to preserve what's left of my sanity. On the other hand, morbid curiosity can be incredibly persuasive.
I know a lot of people feel like Jay is relatively boring, as lolcows go. But what really gets me about this guy is how normal social behavior gets warped and recontextualized by who he is and what he does. Like he doesn't respond to a lot of typical I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, but he overreacts to ordinary human interactions as if they were trolling of the most vicious sort. The girl he's dating behaves like a normal person in a relationship, and suddenly it's weird and gross because Jay is Jay.

GamerGirl140, please don't be hard on yourself! All of this reflects poorly on Jay, not on you at all. There's no reason you have to listen to any of this if it makes you feel bad.

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
So how long are these Fap Logs Mandy's brother?
A couple of hours i presume?
They're all around the hour to hour and a half mark. I was going to create a list of notable points with corresponding time stamps, but I wasn't sure what exactly would merit timestamping.

And I agree with you Heather. If you were dead to him he wouldn't mention you constantly.

Lascannon

kiwifarms.net
They're all around the hour to hour and a half mark. I was going to create a list of notable points with corresponding time stamps, but I wasn't sure what exactly would merit timestamping.
Thank you for your answer Mandy's brother~
Also the kiwi's thank you in providing the recordings you posted on Vocaroo.

Does your sister really like the Jay Geis?
I don't want to A-log your sister but aren't their better looking and sounding guys in England?

• Feels
Reactions: Coster and Satan

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for your answer Mandy's brother~
Also the kiwi's thank you in providing the recordings you posted on Vocaroo.

Does your sister really like the Jay Geis?
I don't want to A-log your sister but aren't their better looking and sounding guys in England?
I can't imagine why else she'd sit through that. There are plenty of good looking (and sounding) guys in England, but they just don't GET her the way Jay does. Apparently.

Lascannon

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine why else she'd sit through that. There are plenty of good looking (and sounding) guys in England, but they just don't GET her the way Jay does. Apparently.
Also this guy hates pets or animals in general.
Even Mandy's birds don't like his voice. I just hope Jay Geis doesn't even get near you guys aka England.

Let's compare this fine English man.
image.jpg

To the fookin Geis!
image.jpg

Last edited:

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the birds sure do react to Jay's voice. The one that was screaming in the first video very rarely ever does that, but he went off. Amanda loves animals and has many. I can hear one of the cats purring loudly in the first video. I like to think she let him in to spite Jay.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So, is your sister mentally sound? We all thought she was a troll of some sort. I don't want to offend you, but only an exceptional individual/esperger would find this guy suitable after all of these revelations. ( @GamerGirl140 gets a pass because she dumped him once his TRUE AND HONEST nature was revealed, Amanda has no excuses)

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
So, is your sister mentally sound? We all thought she was a troll of some sort. I don't want to offend you, but only an exceptional individual/esperger would find this guy suitable after all of these revelations. ( @GamerGirl140 gets a pass because she dumped him once his TRUE AND HONEST nature was revealed, Amanda has no excuses)

I assure you, my sister's intentions were both true and honest.

Loke

Prince of Mischief
kiwifarms.net
How old is she? I'm halfway through the first one, where he rambles about how cool Dell computers are. He sounds like a trillion losers i've seen, chatting himself up enthusiastically to a girl who was clueless enough to say hi to him.

Mandaaay

kiwifarms.net
How old is she? I'm halfway through the first one, where he rambles about how cool Dell computers are. He sounds like a trillion losers i've seen, chatting himself up enthusiastically to a girl who was clueless enough to say hi to him.
Amanda is 19.

• Informative
Reactions: CWCTime

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the appeal of lolcow sex tapes and Jay's voice in particular gets on my nerves, so I doubt I'll click on those links. Is there anything interesting in there or is it all td;dl (too disturbing; didn't listen)?
Amanda is 19.
You need to take her to singles bar or something so she can meet somebody other than Jay.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino