The Fap Logs: Amanda talks to Jay -

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
The "va-gianAL - I'm mean the vaginal area= well you know!"

Also, of COURSE it's her brother. Max would never let his dear Jul-I mean Mandy be in a relationship with such a horrible man.
Aha. Max! Now it makes sense. I can see he truly and honestly is her brother.

I'm so out of the loop already from the fast-moving CWCki Forums!

Waves adieu

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
The "va-gianAL - I'm mean the vaginal area= well you know!"

Also, of COURSE it's her brother. Max would never let his dear Jul-I mean Mandy be in a relationship with such a horrible man.
Next thing you know he hijacks his PS3- I mean DeviantArt.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello CWCki Forums!

I am Amanda's TRUE and HONEST brother, and when it came to my attention that Amanda was planning on meeting this guy I had to step in in the interests of not letting my sister be lured to the US to play house with DeviantArt's most autistic son. I recorded these without Amanda's knowledge, hoping the contents would shed some light on Jay.

Instead, it's mostly a bunch of boring shit about how his job sucks and how he wants to tell complete strangers he's about to fuck my sister.

Oh, and there's a disgusting fap session somewhere in there too.

WARNING: LOWER YOUR VOLUME BEFORE CLICKING THESE LINKS UNLESS YOU WANT SHATTERED EAR DRUMS:

1: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FFUQ6w6fk3

2: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iJlFVAUSzm

3: http://vocaroo.com/i/s02Zu7tsCDS2

For the masochistic bastards who want to get right to the fapping, you can find it around 1:09:00 onwards in the 3rd call if you download it, or at 70:10 if you're listening on vocaroo.
Manday, you are fucking BASED. Thank you for your contributions.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been following Golden Knight as well as I should but I am finding him more disturbing than pathetic. Mandaaay, I hope your sister will leave the creep while we laugh at his shaming brought by his arrogance, perversion, and stupidy

• Agree
Reactions: Jaimas

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
I burst out laughing as soon as the recording started. I once met a deaf guy who shouted like this, but he had a good excuse. GeekSquad will be very wise to keep this tard in the back room, far, far away from the customers.

If you know a girl intimately enough that you would masturbate on the phone, why would you not allow her to share the experience? He completely excludes her--"I need a few minutes." Then silence, and, "I got it out of my system." I mean, you don't have to turn it into a big romantic production, but at least acknowledge the other person's contributions. Or at least fake it, given that you would like to some day sleep with this woman, and you would like her to be looking forward to it.

Hey, remember when people used to do this with Chris? If someone released new sex tapes of Chris tomorrow, they would be instantly hit with a thousand accusations of A-Logging and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

Hellblazer

Everything has its time and everything dies.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hey, remember when people used to do this with Chris? If someone released new sex tapes of Chris tomorrow, they would be instantly hit with a thousand accusations of A-Logging and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.
That's because it's been done to death with Chris. Plus he's so down and out that it's just sad- look at how folks are reacting to his new troll girlfriend.

People actually learned new things from this, and thus aren't annoyed by it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino