The Fifth Annual Kiwi Farms Secret Santa! - Show us yer hauls!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Randall Fragg
Likes: Science-Fiction, tabletop RPGs, post-apocalyptic fiction, metal, military history, vidya gaems, Deagle Nation, wacky conspiracy theories, movie night, the Cthulhu Mythos, so bad it's good media, and messing with lolcows.
Dislikes: SJWs, the alt-right, anime, rap music.
Fun Fact About Me: I'm a cat person.
Receive a 3D printable gift: Sorry, but no.
Can I be an Xmas Spirit-Bot 9000? No.

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
Name: Cricket

Dislikes: Not much... Anything can be entertaining

Fun Fact About Me: No

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Yes

Slurms McCorgi

it's a big bright beautiful world
kiwifarms.net
Name: Slurms McCorgi

Likes: dragons, creepy stuff, sci fi, silliness, magical girls, post-apocalyptic settings, making atrocious self-insert characters, hoarding knitting patterns, learning everything

Dislikes: politics, being the world's slowest autodidact, college English

Fun fact about me: I wanna practice otamatone, but I get self-conscious about the noise.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Sign me right up!

GingerDixie

HAVE A BOWL, MR. SQUIDWARD!
kiwifarms.net
Eh, what the hell. Haven't been here long, but I love Secret Santa exchanges. I also like writing stupid stories and drawing mediocre art, so I'll have at it.

Name: GingerDixie

Likes: Pokemon (Nuzleaf, Gengar, Serperior and Kecleon are always a win with me. I like a lot of Pokemon but those are my top four. Also, if my secret santa is a Go player I'm Valor), Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, mythology and folklore (Classical, Nordic, Egyptian, and Japanese) mythical creatures (Griffons and cockatrices if you're going European, tengu if you're going Japanese) tabletop RPGs (I have a blind oracle character named Sakura for the current Pathfinder campaign I'm a part of, I'll give a description of her if anyone's curious), dogs, cats, birds, bears (especially baby bears), seals, medicine (vet medicine especially), wintertime, UF Gator football, swimming

Dislikes: Hot weather, stupid people, animal and child abusers, vegans, Tumblr (recovering Tumblr user), both American presidential candidates, running, idiot drivers, MRAs

Fun Fact About Me: I've visted nearly the entire western half of the US, and almost none of the eastern. Furthest northeast I've ever been is DC.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Got a lot of shit going on in the next 2 months, so unfortunately not. Sorry.

Last edited:

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Ah what the hell I'll give it a shot.

Name: Kurosaki Ichigo

Likes: dragons, ancient mythology and folklore, writing (currently writing an urban fantasy novel), birds, dogs, reptiles, Disney/Disneyland, traveling, drawing, werewolves, creature design, costuming, Halloween.

Dislikes: Summer, summertime weather in the fall/winter, the tumblr fandom hate machine, idiots, repeating myself.

Fun Fact About Me: I want to get into creature costume design or prop making.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: 'fraid I can't.

cumrobbery

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure why not
Name: Cumrobbery

Likes: The video games, anime, weird movies, horror (particularly body horror), ancient weaponry and armor, money, Pokemon, green haired anime girls, cheese, sports (mainly hockey), the Boston Bruins, history, military stuff, FPS games, fighting games

Dislikes: Pretentious things, Studio Ghibli, a lot of shounen anime, annoying YouTube game commentators, awful memes, Minecraft, League of Legends, Frozen, Minions, MLP, Steven Universe, the word "lewd", most visual novels

Fun fact about me: I got rid of all the dust in my computer a few days ago and now it doesn't have dust inside it anymore

Receive a 3D printable gift: No

Can you be an X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000: No

Pina Colada

I'm not a chicken, you're a TURKEY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NAME: ShiningPokeStar

LIKES: Anime (preferably old school), classic rock music, MST3K, pulp movies, spoofs and parodies (this can apply to most media), humor, sci-fi, politics (to an extent), retro fashion (70s and 80s), and people who treat me with respect.

DISLIKES: Chocolate with nuts, arrogant people, midterms, long lines, rush hour traffic, and cold weather (I'm more of a summer person).

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: As much as I love my long hair, I can't braid it without it becoming a tangled mess.

CAN YOU BE A X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No, sorry.

admiral

Мир не прост
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Admiral

Likes: Funk and soul music, Anime featuring manly men doing manly things, White Russians, comics (pre-2010, generally), diet Irn Bru, Classical sculpture, Celtic myths and legends, Soviet-era Russian Literature

Dislikes:
Night shifts, tomatoes, people who put too much milk in their tea,

Fun Fact About Me: I collect postcards. I go to the museum every weekend to see if they have any new ones that take my fancy.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Sure

Lurkette

Professional Depression
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Lurkette

Likes: Video games, dogs, shitposting, vocaloid, MST3K, animorphs, avatar: the last airbender, zuko, star trek (especially ToS, rip nemoy and de kelley and yelchin even though i dislike the new trek♥), spock, skeletons (especially animal), dogs, undertale, sans, papyrus, papyrus and sans, puns, science, psychology, psychological horror, alfred f. jones (cough), writing, darker colours, history, ASL, language in general, learning about other cultures

Dislikes: anything that doesn't have dogs in it, bad vocaloid covers, people who dance slightly off beat

Fun Fact About Me: i did dance for a good chunk of my life, like 15 years or so. ballet and tap were my forte, but i dabbled in p much everything. my modern teacher was a bitch tho.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: fuck it why not, not like i have anything else to do over the holidays

I will be shit at gift creation but it will be from the deepest depths of my heart and soul and so I hope that is sufficient to elicit the proper, socially expected emotions when receiving a gift without the receiver having to fake it

Chicken Nugget Scoon

Part heaven, part space...
kiwifarms.net
Name: Chicken Nugget Scoon

Likes: Vidya, especially Nintendo games, and TF2. Super Mario World is my favourite game! Pokemon (Poliwhirl is my favourite, and I enjoy the TCG), cartoons, sci-fi, cheesy monsters, comics, pizza, funny lolcows.

Dislikes: Unfunny lolcows, like those awful parents where it just gets depressing, Anime, Weebs in general, pretentiousness, ignorance.

Fun Fact About Me: Well, I really enjoy New Wave and Ska music?

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No, sorry lad.

Danny_Mothers

Popcorn's Hot. Join The Movies
kiwifarms.net
Name: Danny Mothers

Likes: popcorn, cooking, absurdist humor, Salvador Dali, weird people/animals, tattoos

Dislikes: OSTRICHES/LARGE FLIGHTLESS BIRDS, olives, peanut butter, celebrity bullshit, SJWs

Fun Fact About Me: When I was a kid my very first bedroom was circus themed, complete with clowns...even though my mother has admitted to being terrified of them.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: I can definitely try within reason.

ScrewTheRules

I have a Doom Virus Dragon!
kiwifarms.net
Name: Screw The Rules

Likes: reptiles, crocodiles, sharks,writing, music (everything from 80s ska to early00s emo to symphonic metal), the fact that I have the right to vote and own property, bass.

Dislikes: fried chicken, people, MRAs, PUAs, that one asshole on my facebook feed who responds to dumb click bait articles with "This is literally propaganda11!1 This is why feminists are destroying the world!!! 1!", people who don't know the difference between click bait and propaganda (it disrespects the art), people who can think of nothing more creative to put here than 'SJWs', people.

Fun Fact About Me: I have legitimately been paid to write soft homoerotica for a straight female audience.
I have also had non-erotic fantasy stuff published, and am about to lose NaNoWriMo for the fourth time.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh fug did I miss this? This needs to be featured or some shit and let another week maybe.

Name: Val

Dislikes: Autits

Fun Fact About Me: Van Hypnotize chickens.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: yes god yes

meatslab

Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuuuug I completely missed this. I can be an X-Mas Spirit bot 9000 if need be.

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might have to drop out actually