The Final Fantasy Thread -

scorptatious

Bark Mage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if someone already made this thread sometime in the past, but I feel talking about the game series from which one of my most favorite RPG's of all time has came from.

To be honest, I didn't actually get into the main series until sometime in 2010. Before that, the only FF related game series I was into was Kingdom Hearts.

I started out with VII, as that was apparently the most popular in the series, and despite it's dated graphics and grammar errors, I found it to be a pretty fun game.

I then watched an LP of VIII and heard from the LP'r talk a little bit about IX, and from what I've heard, it intrigued me. So I downloaded it and played it mostly blind. I almost immediately fell in love with it. Everything about the game just clicked for me. The setting, the story, the characters, the pacing, the battle system. EVERYTHING.

It also features one of my favorite characters in video games: Vivi. (my current avatar) Who I personally feel should have been the protagonist, but the one we got is cool as well.

But yeah, I played through the game and came out really satisfied. So I went on to play some of the other FF games, FFX, IV for the DS, and XIII.

X was good for what it was. But I didn't really like some of the characters (i.e. Rikku) and the voice acting was kinda bad for the most part.

XIII I feel is given more hate than it deserves. Yeah, it was linear as hell, some of the characters were annoying, the battle system was for the most part automated, and the plot made no sense, but overall, I didn't feel it was a bad game. It was certainly no IX, but I still didn't think it was THAT bad. Of course, I can't really comment on it's sequels, so maybe it actually gets worse.

IV was probably my least favorite of the games I played as blasphemous as it sounds. I guess there was nothing particularly wrong with it, but it just didn't grab me all that much. The characters were just kinda there, and the story was also... just there. It was fairly challenging, but that's all I felt it had going for it.

So, who among you have played the FF games? How did you get into the FF series? Which one's your favorite? Least favorite? How many of the games have you played? And when did you think the series went downhill?

Also Tonberries:

Fucking assholes.

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
OK to be honest, the so called "downhill" of the FF series went down back when Sakaguchi was sacked for the failure of FF: Spirits Within to actually materialize. After the merger of Squaresoft and Enix(now called as Square Enix, SE), the FF franchise really dug deep down to find their own identity after the Hironobu Sakaguchi era. They have big shoes to fill and despite the "failures" that they have with 11, 12, 13 and 13-Lightning Returns, they seem to be on the right track and found their stride with upcoming game, FF15 probably next year.

How did I got into FF? Well, thank goodness for FFII(IV) on the SNES, I've played my very first RPG ever before I even knew about game genres. It's a totally new and awesome experience. I am now convinced even back then when playing the game that video games can be as articulate as the classic novels that you've read and compelling as you went through the game.

Least favorite: FF7. Why? Materia system and how mundane the story is. Thanks Cloud, you started the Gary Stu trend in video game titles.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
X was good for what it was. But I didn't really like some of the characters (i.e. Rikku) and the voice acting was kinda bad for the most part.
X is my all-time favorite. I can understand why people find Rikku and Tidus annoying, but I never minded them. In fact, I find Tidus' optimism refreshing. I feel the opposite in regards to the voice acting; sure, there are a lot of cheesy lines, but overall I think it's great. It still makes me shake my head when people complain about the laughing scene - it's SUPPOSED to sound awkward. They're literally forcing themselves to laugh.

XIII I feel is given more hate than it deserves. Yeah, it was linear as hell, some of the characters were annoying, the battle system was for the most part automated, and the plot made no sense, but overall, I didn't feel it was a bad game. It was certainly no IX, but I still didn't think it was THAT bad. Of course, I can't really comment on it's sequels, so maybe it actually gets worse.
Thank you. I'm sick of everyone bitching about XIII and calling it "Final Hallway". :roll: I will admit that when I first played, the plot was so fucking confusing I had no idea what was going on half the time. But the characters made up for it (no, I don't dislike Vanille either :p). There's a series of online novellas called Episode Zero that explain the entire backstory in full detail. Definitely worth reading if you really want to know more. As for the sequels, they aren't as good, but I like them too. I'll always be a fan of XIII, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Hell, I think most people who poke fun at the battle system don't even know that you DON'T HAVE TO USE AUTO BATTLE. You can create your own strategy by, believe it or not, manually choosing the skills you want to be used!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Iamthatis

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Least favorite: FF7. Why? Materia system and how mundane the story is. Thanks Cloud, you started the Gary Stu trend in video game titles.
What is wrong with Materia? It felt like a natural progression from Espers in FF6.

The story of FF7 might seem par for the course today but back in 1997 very few people had played a game that featured things like an unreliable narrator. The game also had a very heavy focus on character development and backstory that most people don't really remember considering it was spread out across the entirety of the game.

Thank you. I'm sick of everyone bitching about XIII and calling it "Final Hallway". :roll: I will admit that when I first played, the plot was so fucking confusing I had no idea what was going on half the time. But the characters made up for it (no, I don't dislike Vanille either :p). There's a series of online novellas called Episode Zero that explain the entire backstory in full detail. Definitely worth reading if you really want to know more. As for the sequels, they aren't as good, but I like them too. I'll always be a fan of XIII, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Hell, I think most people who poke fun at the battle system don't even know that you DON'T HAVE TO USE AUTO BATTLE. You can create your own strategy by, believe it or not, manually choosing the skills you want to be used!
The problems people have with FF13 are mostly because the game plays itself and doesn't explain it's lore

Yes you can avoid using autobattle but that's little consolation considering they removed random battles and made it so that all the fights are scripted. Essentially making the RPG elements pointless because you are always at the level the game intends you to be. The lore, a lot of the plot and a lot of character motivations are left completely unexplained in the game, forcing the player to read a wiki and a lot of supplementary material inorder to understand what is actually going on. That's not effective storytelling in the least and prior Final Fantasy games did not require you to do this. Never mind how things that are established earlier on like Lightning's Grav-Con are forgotten after the first hour of the game.

They also removed towns and an overworld. So you just walk from point A to point B. And the item shops are tied into the save zones just to further the feeling of linearity.

Spoony's video goes into it really well with a lot of the problems FF13 has.
At one point he makes the argument that the main characters are more villainous than the antagonists you're fighting against because of how poorly described the motivations of the characters are. And counts how many times the heroes supposedly fall to their deaths but get back up afterwards.

Last edited:

Sexual Stallone

#Latinlover
kiwifarms.net
I'm around that point in ff9 that you have the whole world open up before you go to the final dungeon, I'm going to do the sidequests before I give the final verdict (Not looking good tho)

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we're on the topic of VII, I'm honestly not that crazy of a fan for it. I actually prefer the side games in VII's world, Crisis Core being my favorite. The only real entertainment I got out of VII would be any playthrough where I name every party member Sephiroth. Also, Dirge of Cerberus - I actually really enjoyed the game because they tried to shake it up by making it a TPS as opposed to a turn-based RPG.

X was my introduction into the Final Fantasy series, and honestly I'll defend it to the death with just how much I love it. Even the English voice acting I love, though that may be for nostalgic reasons and I'm giving X a break because it was Square's first attempt with a fully voiced game, and the dub voice actors didn't have a chance to see what the line looked like ingame so some dialogue had to be sped up or slowed down to fit the line's length.

XIII had a really innovative battle system, what with the way Paradigms worked, but I'm among those who really wish they didn't do a lot of things with it, namely making the story up to like chapter 11/12(forget which) super linear and hammy characterization. Lightning just comes off as a bitch, Hope's the worst character I've seen personally in a FF game, Vanille's too archetypal and falls into the generic bubbly airhead role, etc. Also, I didn't agree with how the game would cap you off at a certain point in the Crystarium until you continued the story - countless attempts at Barthandelus would've been made less frustrating if I wasn't stuck with stats I couldn't improve until I could beat him.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
X was my introduction into the Final Fantasy series, and honestly I'll defend it to the death with just how much I love it. Even the English voice acting I love, though that may be for nostalgic reasons and I'm giving X a break because it was Square's first attempt with a fully voiced game, and the dub voice actors didn't have a chance to see what the line looked like ingame so some dialogue had to be sped up or slowed down to fit the line's length.
Yes, it was my first FF and I spent many hours of my childhood with it.

Reactions: R.A.E.L. and Coster

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
The problems people have with FF13 are mostly because the game plays itself and doesn't explain it's lore

Yes you can avoid using autobattle but that's little consolation considering they removed random battles and made it so that all the fights are scripted. Essentially making the RPG elements pointless because you are always at the level the game intends you to be. The lore, a lot of the plot and a lot of character motivations are left completely unexplained in the game, forcing the player to read a wiki and a lot of supplementary material inorder to understand what is actually going on. That's not effective storytelling in the least and prior Final Fantasy games did not require you to do this. Never mind how things that are established earlier on like Lightning's Grav-Con are forgotten after the first hour of the game.

They also removed towns and an overworld. So you just walk from point A to point B. And the item shops are tied into the save zones just to further the feeling of linearity.

Spoony's video goes into it really well with a lot of the problems FF13 has.
At one point he makes the argument that the main characters are more villainous than the antagonists you're fighting against because of how poorly described the motivations of the characters are. And counts how many times the heroes supposedly fall to their deaths but get back up afterwards.
Ugh, here we go. I had a feeling this would happen.

Don't get me started on Jon's review, if it can even be called that. "ERMAHGERD TEH GAEYM IS PLAYING ITSELF DURRR!!1" Yeah, well, get over it. Couldn't care less about Spoony, sorry. I wish all the blind haters could just sit back and try to immerse themselves in the game without acting like biased pricks. Trust me, it helps. That is, unless you REALLY think the characters are that one-dimensional. If so, you may as well stop playing.

"Yes you can avoid using autobattle but"
Please, no 'but's. If you know this, you shouldn't have to continue.

As I said, if you really want to know more, you're gonna have to suck it up and sit through the datalog entries and/or Episode Zero. It clears a LOT of stuff up. Lightning doesn't come off as a bitch because she wants to, and Vanille isn't all sunshine and rainbows. XIII isn't going to hold your hand in every single way (shocking, I know) and no, it does not automatically suck just because it's different. I do agree that it was lazy of them to do this, though. The brief flashbacks of the 13 days in-game hardly gave you a clue. But hey, if a game actually wants you to figure things out on your own for once, I say kudos.

If XIII was 2linear4u, I seriously encourage you to give Lightning Returns a try. You get a shit ton of freedom and lots of areas to explore. *gasp* Yes, I really did just say that!

Yes, it was linear.
No, it didn't explain things well.
Yes, the battles are all scripted.

We know. Nothing else needs to be said.

Phew. Sorry if I sound like a sperg right now, but I really am sick of seeing the same old arguments against XIII. You didn't like it? Fine, I understand. The game has its fair share of flaws, as does every game. But please stop trying to claim your opinions are facts. (Same could be said for literally every argument out there, lol.)

With that said, I hope we can avoid starting any flame wars and simply let opinions be opinions. /Rant

Last edited:
Reactions: John Titor

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, here we go. I had a feeling this would happen.

Don't get me started on Jon's review, if it can even be called that. "ERMAHGERD TEH GAEYM IS PLAYING ITSELF DURRR!!1" Yeah, well, get over it. Couldn't care less about Spoony, sorry. I wish all the blind haters could just sit back and try to immerse themselves in the game without acting like biased pricks. Trust me, it helps. That is, unless you REALLY think the characters are that one-dimensional. If so, you may as well stop playing.

"Yes you can avoid using autobattle but"
Please, no 'but's. If you know this, you shouldn't have to continue.

As I said, if you really want to know more, you're gonna have to suck it up and sit through the datalog entries and/or Episode Zero. It clears a LOT of stuff up. Lightning doesn't come off as a bitch because she wants to, and Vanille isn't all sunshine and rainbows. XIII isn't going to hold your hand in every single way (shocking, I know) and no, it does not automatically suck just because it's different. I do agree that it was lazy of them to do this, though. The brief flashbacks of the 13 days in-game hardly gave you a clue. But hey, if a game actually wants you to figure things out on your own for once, I say kudos.

If XIII was 2linear4u, I seriously encourage you to give Lightning Returns a try. You get a shit ton of freedom and lots of areas to explore. *gasp* Yes, I really did just say that!

Yes, it was linear.
No, it didn't explain things well.
Yes, the battles are all scripted.

We know. Nothing else needs to be said.

Phew. Sorry if I sound like a sperg right now, but I really am sick of seeing the same old arguments against XIII. You didn't like it? Fine, I understand. The game has its fair share of flaws, as does every game. But please stop trying to claim your opinions are facts. (Same could be said for literally every argument out there, lol.)

With that said, I hope we can avoid starting any flame wars and simply let opinions be opinions. /Rant
Final Fantasy XIII is dead! *throws pennies*

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was younger, I played I and IV a lot with my older cousins and occaisionally watched them play VI and VII too.

I think my favorite is IV just because as a kid, I really loved the whole Arthur-Lancelot-Guinvere type love triangle going on and just the message as far as doing the right thing doesn't always mean following orders and also... I kind of liked the whole thing with Kain and Edge and navigating through the friend-zone and how they deal with their crushes being unrequited, I kind of like seeing that touched on, especially Edge since he is often overshadowed by Kain in the whole unrequited love thing. Now, Edge for being immature despite being older than Cecil and he has a crush on Rydia that never becomes mutual as much as he wants to be at the time. Fast forward seventeen years and he is being productive as king and has his four students, as in, even though he's single, his life is still meaningful because of his occupations as both kind and mentor, he may not have a wife/girlfriend/paramor-as-far-as-we-know, he is not totally not less of a man for it. That's why I'm not fond of EdgexRydia, I think Edge grew more being single (and he could always declare Tsukinowa as heir or something probably) and it really adds to his character growth considering he had one of those personalities that would be prone freak out about dying a virgin or something. That's just my two cents.

Also, V, I played it around the time my grandpa died and man, did it make me bawl. I mean, Krile, you got to commend this girl, her friggin grandpa died and she quite literally picks up where he left off job experience and everything and fights with you... I don't know about you, but that takes a lot since she had hardly anytime to grieve with everything going on, wow... what a trooper.

As for III, I played it on my DS and I still did not find it hard at all, but that's maybe because I just grinded like crazy...

All I need to do is play II and VI and I played all the classic ones. I really don't have any desire to play VII and beyond with the exception of IX maybe. I will play them eventually, just not on my priority list now

P.S. Final Fantasy Dimensions, play it! It's a full-length game so it's work the price tag and it's quite fun if you like I-VI

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IV was probably my least favorite of the games I played

All kidding aside, Final Fantasy is a series that's near and dear to my heart. I grew up with the series, and I was playing it before I even knew how to read. I've played all the main numbered titles from beginning to end at least once (and yes, that includes FFXI and FFXIV (both the original launch and A Realm Reborn) and I have at least played some portion of all the spinoff games (except for Lightning Returns, which I refuse to play on principle for reasons I'd rather not explain here).

Final Fantasy IV is obviously my favorite, and I'm so happy that Fialovy actually seems to get what the game was about, because not a lot of people do. But while IV is my favorite, I do have to concede that VI is the best game overall so far.

As for the games' decline, I have to say it definitely started with VII. Don't get me wrong, I love VII, It's actually one of my favorites, but while it's a very great game, it's not a very good Final Fantasy in my opinion. The games started to lose their sense of ethereal mysticism and were becoming more grounded and dirty. You were no longer in a land of wonder and mystery, you were on a different version of earth.

As for Final Fantasy XIII, I have mixed feelings about it. For one thing, saying that you can turn auto battle off is fine for people who do stuff like "one character only" challenges, but for us normal people, if there's no reward for fighting the battles on our own, we have no incentive not to auto battle. Putting restrictions on yourself and having the restrictions built into the game are two very different things, and the fact that they didn't bother to balance that just screamed of poor game design. The same goes for forcing the player to read a codex in order to know what's going on in the story is just plain lazy, and the way they write them makes it an incredibly dull read. Understanding what's going on in a game's story shouldn't be a chore, it should be a delight. It would've been okay if it were optional information, but it isn't. They go right into the terminology without a single explanation of what the heck it is they mean by l'cie or fal'cie.

That said, however, I felt the characters at least got a bad rap. I think it must've been that the writers tried too hard to make a lot of the heroes unlikable idiots or assholes in the beginning, and were hoping that the player would stick around to see the characters develop and have their unlikable traits explained and put into context and it just didn't work out that well. By the end of the game, the characters grew on me, and I ended up basically liking all of them, even Vanille became tolerable. It's just a pity the rest of the game wasn't that good at all.

As for my least favorite Final Fantasy, I'd have to say.... it's a tie between XI and the original release of XIV. I might not liked II or V or VIII very much but these two games were just awful. FFXI online was obtusely hard, and so unforgiving. If you died in that game, you lost experience points. It was actually possible to lose all your levels. It was actually possible to go from level cap back to level 1. Everything good in that game took either an extraordinary amount of effort or time to get, and even then they were the most meager of advantages. Unless you had friends who were on the same level and content as you, the game was not fun, it was a chore.

Final Fantasy XIV's initial release was cut from much the same cloth, but it was ridiculously slow and so broken that Square-Enix actually apologized to their customers, fired the guy who made the game, tore the whole thing down, and then rebuilt the game from scratch. The remade XIV is a lot better, although people do complain that it's a WoW clone, so I don't know if it's that much better, but it is at least quite popular now and a lot more enjoyable.

Reactions: R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
I am shocked and offended, good sirs! Brb dramatic suicide

Srsly tho, I'm not gonna spit fire if you dislike XIII. That's perfectly fine. But I'm also not gonna argue 'cuz that shit's just pointless yo. 8) Let the respect flow~

As for Final Fantasy XIII, I have mixed feelings about it. For one thing, saying that you can turn auto battle off is fine for people who do stuff like "one character only" challenges, but for us normal people, if there's no reward for fighting the battles on our own, we have no incentive not to auto battle. Putting restrictions on yourself and having the restrictions built into the game are two very different things, and the fact that they didn't bother to balance that just screamed of poor game design. The same goes for forcing the player to read a codex in order to know what's going on in the story is just plain lazy, and the way they write them makes it an incredibly dull read. Understanding what's going on in a game's story shouldn't be a chore, it should be a delight. It would've been okay if it were optional information, but it isn't. They go right into the terminology without a single explanation of what the heck it is they mean by l'cie or fal'cie.
Sorry you feel that way, but I respectfully disagree. I understand your frustrations, though, and your reasoning is well explained. So take my Like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickie

scorptatious

Bark Mage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm around that point in ff9 that you have the whole world open up before you go to the final dungeon, I'm going to do the sidequests before I give the final verdict (Not looking good tho)
Noooooooooooooooo...

*sigh*

All kidding aside, Final Fantasy is a series that's near and dear to my heart. I grew up with the series, and I was playing it before I even knew how to read. I've played all the main numbered titles from beginning to end at least once (and yes, that includes FFXI and FFXIV (both the original launch and A Realm Reborn) and I have at least played some portion of all the spinoff games (except for Lightning Returns, which I refuse to play on principle for reasons I'd rather not explain here).

Final Fantasy IV is obviously my favorite, and I'm so happy that Fialovy actually seems to get what the game was about, because not a lot of people do. But while IV is my favorite, I do have to concede that VI is the best game overall so far.

As for the games' decline, I have to say it definitely started with VII. Don't get me wrong, I love VII, It's actually one of my favorites, but while it's a very great game, it's not a very good Final Fantasy in my opinion. The games started to lose their sense of ethereal mysticism and were becoming more grounded and dirty. You were no longer in a land of wonder and mystery, you were on a different version of earth.

That said, however, I felt the characters at least got a bad rap. I think it must've been that the writers tried too hard to make a lot of the heroes unlikable idiots or assholes in the beginning, and were hoping that the player would stick around to see the characters develop and have their unlikable traits explained and put into context and it just didn't work out that well. By the end of the game, the characters grew on me, and I ended up basically liking all of them, even Vanille became tolerable. It's just a pity the rest of the game wasn't that good at all.

As for my least favorite Final Fantasy, I'd have to say.... it's a tie between XI and the original release of XIV. I might not liked II or V or VIII very much but these two games were just awful. FFXI online was obtusely hard, and so unforgiving. If you died in that game, you lost experience points. It was actually possible to lose all your levels. It was actually possible to go from level cap back to level 1. Everything good in that game took either an extraordinary amount of effort or time to get, and even then they were the most meager of advantages. Unless you had friends who were on the same level and content as you, the game was not fun, it was a chore.

Final Fantasy XIV's initial release was cut from much the same cloth, but it was ridiculously slow and so broken that Square-Enix actually apologized to their customers, fired the guy who made the game, tore the whole thing down, and then rebuilt the game from scratch. The remade XIV is a lot better, although people do complain that it's a WoW clone, so I don't know if it's that much better, but it is at least quite popular now and a lot more enjoyable.
IV was a good game, don't get me wrong. It just didn't really wow me like some of the other FF games.

Also...

I didn't really like how they handled the "deaths" of a lot of the characters. A lot of them supposedly made a noble sacrifice to save the others. Only for most of them to come back later. (Except for Tellah, my favorite character in the game. Why does Square always kill off my favorite characters? :( )

Initially it was kinda sad when the twins petrified themselves, and it was kinda sad to see Tellah die. But after Yang supposedly died, I was like, "Uh... Okay, that kinda sucks I guess..." and then after watching Cid sacrifice himself not a few minutes later I thought, "Okay, this is just getting silly"

And then they pretty much all came back later on, which I kinda felt cheapened the game a bit for me.

Perhaps there's something I'm not quite getting as you said. But all that just didn't sit well with me.

That was pretty much my one major gripe with the game. Other than that though, it was decent enough. Perhaps if I played it when it first came out back in the day, maybe I would have ranked it much higher.

Sexual Stallone

#Latinlover
kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to antagonize anyone (my fav is 7 so that should give you an idea) But really, aside from the graphics, what's the appeal in ff13?

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IV was a good game, don't get me wrong. It just didn't really wow me like some of the other FF games.

Also...

I didn't really like how they handled the "deaths" of a lot of the characters. A lot of them supposedly made a noble sacrifice to save the others. Only for most of them to come back later. (Except for Tellah, my favorite character in the game. Why does Square always kill off my favorite characters? :( )

Initially it was kinda sad when the twins petrified themselves, and it was kinda sad to see Tellah die. But after Yang supposedly died, I was like, "Uh... Okay, that kinda sucks I guess..." and then after watching Cid sacrifice himself not a few minutes later I thought, "Okay, this is just getting silly"

And then they pretty much all came back later on, which I kinda felt cheapened the game a bit for me.

Perhaps there's something I'm not quite getting as you said. But all that just didn't sit well with me.

That was pretty much my one major gripe with the game. Other than that though, it was decent enough. Perhaps if I played it when it first came out back in the day, maybe I would have ranked it much higher.
Yeah, fair enough, I'll give you that, the way they handled some things got kind of dumb, but my biggest gripe with your first post is that you were dogging on IV while giving XIII a free pass on basically everything for seemingly no reason.

And no, your opinion wouldn't have changed if you played it back in the day. The game's first release in the US was censored as hell, had an awful translation, and still had the stuff you mentioned in the spoiler. I'm just saying that the game was really solid otherwise, and had a lot of very memorable characters and moments.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
Forget the fact that there is little actual gameplay in 13. The story horribly is horribly boring. What makes a Final Fantasy game? The plot and characters and Jesus, it's like they digitized a sleeping aid. I can't say one remarkable thing about any of the characters from 13 because not one of them was remarkable in any way. Seymour, a non-party character from X, had a more compelling backstory, reasoning behind his actions, and character development than any of the party in 13. Yes, it's that fucking bad.

I've been a FF fan for a long time and it's to the point where I'm starting to not care. A Realm Reborn was good but the Japanese, well more specifically Square Enix, are fucking clueless about what makes a game good. It's not Good graphics, a jilted script, and a game which by default makes decisions for you. That's called an interactive movie. This isn't the days of the 3DO.

• Agree
Reactions: Cotton Pudding
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino