‘The Flintstones’ Adult Animated Comedy Sequel Series ‘Bedrock’ In Works At Fox -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

The Gangster Computer

A spooky skeleton computer prepared for the future
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh great, another shitty reboot no one asked for. Betting it that they break up Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm and have her date a lesbo. I recall some pedofags on 4chan a while back saying some new media "totally made her a lesbo" while creaming themselves.
....don’t look up Birdgirl 2021, FYI.
I wish you hadn't even said it. Now I know this and I can't forget it...
1619573890698.jpeg

Who keeps approving this crap?

Miyamoto Musashi

Book Of 5 Cockrings
kiwifarms.net
Oh great, another shitty reboot no one asked for. Betting it that they break up Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm and have her date a lesbo. I recall some pedofags on 4chan a while back saying some new media "totally made her a lesbo" while creaming themselves.

I wish you hadn't even said it. Now I know this and I can't forget it...
View attachment 2124477
Who keeps approving this crap?
the cat is the only interesting character

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2124509

the creators of gumball have a upcoming new show
WHICH creators? Overall this show is uglier, less stylistic, and much more unoriginal in concept. It seems like they're actively attempting to make this ugly like butt ugly martians or something.

Wasn't Seth Mcfarlane originally supposed to be working on this show? I thought it was already cancelled, and another family guy but prehistoric this time sounds like a worse idea than what may end up coming out, so I don't have the lowest hopes for this. Just not high ones.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
The original Flintstones was geared to adults was it not? I thought it was only later that it was marketed to children.
Early cartoons were majorly geared towards adults. The only original way you could even access cartoons was through the early theater, which was more expensive and obscure. Not to mention that there were cartoons produced as propaganda for enlisting American soldiers in WW2.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
@Yamma Damma will you watch it for us and report back?
That's a Yabba Dabba Sure Whatever. :like: I need to see more since I was honestly hoping Seth "remember the time" MacFarlane got the go-ahead. Instead we got Wyldstyle from Lego Movie and her hubby making this. Neither with experience in animation outside of acting or producing. This should be a gay ol' time alright. Or at least a drunk one.

Oh boy, another adult reboot.

Just bring back Space Ghost or Harvey Birdman you unoriginal niggers.
Bringing either of them back is just what an unoriginal negro would do, you know.

If you want to torture yourself.
That. Was ass, anus and shit. If I wanted to know the answer to "What would happen if the Harley Quinn cartoon drank a HB:AAL, Tucca & Bertie and hot garbage smoothie?" I'd assume whoever asked that forgot to take their meds this morning and to gtfo. The dog was the only good character.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a Yabba Dabba Sure Whatever. :like: I need to see more since I was honestly hoping Seth "remember the time" MacFarlane got the go-ahead. Instead we got Wyldstyle from Lego Movie and her hubby making this. Neither with experience in animation outside of acting or producing. This should be a gay ol' time alright. Or at least a drunk one.

Bringing either of them back is just what an unoriginal negro would do, you know.

That. Was ass, anus and shit. If I wanted to know the answer to "What would happen if the Harley Quinn cartoon drank a HB:AAL, Tucca & Bertie and hot garbage smoothie?" I'd assume whoever asked that forgot to take their meds this morning and to gtfo. The dog was the only good character.
I find the fact that they replaced MENTOK! THE MINDTAKER(oooweeeeuuuu) with a girl version more upsetting than anything, really.