‘The Flintstones’ Adult Animated Comedy Sequel Series ‘Bedrock’ In Works At Fox

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
You assume they'll let her stay straight.
This show is being created by straight women though, isn't it? So I'm betting she's straight or bi and is cucking Bamm-Bamm with an "open relationship". Bamm Bamm will be a dumb white male strawman to make Pebbles seem smart. Probably Fred as well... he'll probably be written as an Archie Bunker type.

TopCat

kiwifarms.net
Bamm-Bamm gonna be Trans-trans.

InB4 Bam bam goes tran tran
And fred and Barney are secretly gay

I would say they'd fuck it up with an LGBTQ character, but then I remember that the Great Gazoo exists.

For those making comments about there being a trans character in this reboot, I should probably just say that The Flintstones already has a trans character who first made their appearance in the Boomerang children's show "Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs" in 2020.

The writer Joan Ford, who is herself trans, introduced the 10 year old trans girl as the first ever LGBTQ character in a Flintstones series. The only reason there was no fanfare about her at the time was because the series got canned before they could make the episode.

Here's some more info about it from the writer herself:

screencapture-twitter-joanhaleyford-status-1245068902624722945-2021-04-28-20_23_00.png

I'm sure Hanna-Barbera would be proud.

Pinochet Was Right

And he did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
For those making comments about there being a trans character in this reboot, I should probably just say that The Flintstones already has a trans character who first made their appearance in the Boomerang children's show "Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs" in 2020.

The writer Joan Ford, who is herself trans, introduced the 10 year old trans girl as the first ever LGBTQ character in a Flintstones series. The only reason there was no fanfare about her at the time was because the series got canned before they could make the episode.

View attachment 2126140

>10yo
>troon

I'll just say "ok groomer" and move on.

No Exit

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're desperate for Harvey Birdman, just play the PSP/Wii game (which is basically a watered-down Ace Attorney game with Street Fighter cameos) and/or buy the dvd boxsets of all the seasons.
I'm not, they were just the first adult focused Hanna-Barbera cartoons that came to mind. I'd rather that then another reboot cartoon made to focus on "adults", even if the Flinstones were more adult focused already.

Miyamoto Musashi

Book Of 5 Cockrings
kiwifarms.net

10-year-old trans is an oxymoron, children cant be transgender

1619643039254.png

this is the show you say has a cannon troon character? it looks like it was made in microsoft paint

just say the writer likes kids

The Gangster Computer

[cue vent. starts speaking angry nonsense sounds.]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason we have all these remakes, reboots, and rereleases are because people want to "reinvent" stuff to fit modern culture. It's so bad.
Pretty much. Also why reruns of old cartoons are becoming rare as fuck outside of Boomerang and streaming so as not to "negatively influence kids with outdated stereotypes". At least Samurai Jack, despite its faults, managed to escape the current year reboot trend mostly unscathed by having a decent reboot that didn't come at the cost of nuking its characters.

At least Seth has a genuine love of the original Flintstones and can actually do a good job when his heart is in it. That's why The Orville is pretty great, whilst the last few seasons of Family Guy feel a lot like current year Simpsons.

As for "Bedrock", it'll be a train wreck. If nothing else, it'll be fascinating to see how badly the Flintstones legacy gets shat upon in the interest of wokeness.
I honestly never liked FG or Seth's brand of humor, but he once made an episode of Johnny Bravo that was basically Johnny in Bedrock, and it was ridiculously faithful to the style of the original show and even had references to other Flintstones spinoffs.
If he could produce something like that without cutaway gags, politics and having more of that relatable Honeymooner's influence from the first 3 seasons after Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm moved away, that'd be nice.
I read Elizabeth PERKINS and for a moment, I was happy :(
We can't have nice things. Get with the program. (:_(

Edit:
10-year-old trans is an oxymoron, children cant be transgender

View attachment 2126388
this is the show you say has a cannon troon character? it looks like it was made in microsoft paint

just say the writer likes kids

View attachment 2126140

I think this was the same show /co/mblr fags on 4chan were creaming themselves over for a bit because Pebbles was supposedly made a lesbian in it.

Last edited:

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly never liked FG or Seth's brand of humor, but he once made an episode of Johnny Bravo that was basically Johnny in Bedrock, and it was ridiculously faithful to the style of the original show and even had references to other Flintstones spinoffs.
I think Seth would treat the Flintstones (or any other heritage Hanna-Barbera property for that matter) with a level of respect and gravitas that would surprise many.

To be fair, FG's reliance on cutaways really ramped up after Seth took his eye off the ball and started focusing on other things such as American Dad, The Orville and his feature films. Not unlike Matt Groening when he gave Futurama all of his attention; Season 10 is when The Simpsons started to turn to shit, which ran at around the same time as Futurama Season 1.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
If he could produce something like that without cutaway gags, politics and having more of that relatable Honeymooner's influence from the first 3 seasons after Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm moved away, that'd be nice.

Looks good but Fred sounds way off. I suppose that was only the second time Jeff Bergman played Fred Flintstone in anything (at least according to the Flintstones wiki)?

I was going to say that Mr. Slate sounds spot-on but checking the wiki again, the Johnny Bravo episode was the last time that Mr. Slate was voiced by his original voice actor, John Stephenson, who died in 2015.

The Gangster Computer

[cue vent. starts speaking angry nonsense sounds.]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks good but Fred sounds way off. I suppose that was only the second time Jeff Bergman played Fred Flintstone in anything (at least according to the Flintstones wiki)?

I was going to say that Mr. Slate sounds spot-on but checking the wiki again, the Johnny Bravo episode was the last time that Mr. Slate was voiced by his original voice actor, John Stephenson, who died in 2015.
Weird. According to that wiki there was going to be a cancelled Flintstones show in 1972 set in modern day.
1619688490954.png
1619688511030.png

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
Here's the first question, will they do the Jetsons next?

Here's the second question, name all the black characters in the original Jetsons.

The Jetsons sounds like a shoo-in actually giventhe usually unspoken but dark undertones. They live so high up because pollution made the surface of the Earth an uninhabitable wasteland. So they can work a bunch of climate change stuff into the plot and maybe Greta Thunberg or however you spell that can guest star.