The Foreskin and Chris's Ass Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Twilight Sparkle

[uncontrollable autistic noises]
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the foreskin/Chris's ass thread!

View attachment 54630

See that guy up there? He doesn't care about children's well-being and safety.

Circumcision has a wide variety of benefits including (but not limited to)
  • Reducing the risk of H.I.V infections
  • Reducing the risk of sexually transmitted diseases overall.
  • Reduces the risk of penile cancers
  • Increases sensitivity (and pleasure)
  • Reduces chance of penile injury later in life.
Circumcision should be heavily suggested right after birth. Some people think it's bad because Muslims and Jews do it, but the evidence clearly reveals the real world benefits.

Anyone else care to voice their opinions?
Oh my god, I had the most hilarious experience with one of these crazies. I think I was watching a news article of a kid getting attacked or something. Out of nowhere one of these guys shows up in the comments, crying about how circumcision is worse and went on a huge rant. I told him that it was weird to bring it up out of nowhere, and he seemed to have an obsession with it. He tried to justify his rage by sending me 150 messages, explaining why circumcision was the worst thing on the planet. He then told me he got PTSD from it even though he had it as a baby, and when I asked if he was diagnosed by a doctor, he said he was self diagnosed and he immediately blocked me.
It was a while ago, and I'm not sure if you can read messages from blocked people in google+.
but holy shit I couldn't believe that guy, I don't care if you're for or against it, just don't go on about it your entire life like that guy..

Last edited:

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, I had the most hilarious experience with one of these crazies. I think I was watching a news article of a kid getting attacked or something. Out of nowhere one of these guys shows up in the comments, crying about how circumcision is worse and went on a huge rant. I told him that it was weird to bring it up out of nowhere, and he seemed to have an obsession with it. He tried to justify his rage by sending me 150 messages, explaining why circumcision was the worst thing on the planet. He then told me he got PTSD from it even though he had it as a baby, and when I asked if he was diagnosed by a doctor, he said he was self diagnosed and he immediately blocked me.
It was a while ago, and I'm not sure if you can read messages from blocked people in google+.
but holy shit I couldn't believe that guy, I don't care if you're for or against it, just don't go on about it your entire life like that guy..
Ya, but what if Chris was roomates with Fluttershy?

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya, but what if Chris was roomates with Fluttershy?
He'd shit his pants and try to hold her like he holds his cats. In an uncomfortable manner that would leave the animal angry. Also reinforces Chris as a brony/horsefucker.

Ah, finally, now the autism of the forum can congregate in one single thread.
But how long can we contain it before we get some autism leak?

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We already have a thread for this.

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
AIDS and penile cancer rates aren't why all men should be circumcised.
THIS is why all men should be circumcised.
tumblr_mv3n6fgFwg1slaelfo1_1280.jpg

Len Kagamoney

damn you len
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AIDS and penile cancer rates aren't why all men should be circumcised.
THIS is why all men should be circumcised.
tumblr_mv3n6fgFwg1slaelfo1_1280.jpg
dude you didnt even see what i posted earlier that mods deleted because it was so weird