The Future of American Capitalism - The Future of Your Money

Do you think most industries will become a duopoly and triopoly?

• Total voters

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
If you automate the vast majority of jobs you WILL have to find a solution if you want to keep that automation for long. I am tired of seeing these retards going "lol people either gotta adapt at that point or die". Do you honestly believe the majority of the population is going to starve quietly?

Is UBI inevitable? Only if mass automation is inevitable. Personally I think people underestimate how far off from such a society we really are, then again i'm always the skeptical pessimist when it comes to this shit. Lets discuss UBI:

People are going to find work, even if its small part time work. Do you have any idea how fucking boring life is when your not doing something besides NEET all day on the internet? The average normie would go insane and shoot themselves. People need purpose in life, and work provides purpose for a lot of people. If some strange utopia vision of the future where people no longer work becomes a reality, then I do honestly wonder what people are going to do in all their free time. Maybe job simulator wasn't too far off the mark after all......

What about immigration? You only get the UBI if you are a citizen, and since all the lower-class jobs are automated.....would that help stop mass immigration? Will Trumps wall just be economic incentives?

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
If you automate the vast majority of jobs you WILL have to find a solution if you want to keep that automation for long. I am tired of seeing these exceptional individuals going "lol people either gotta adapt at that point or die". Do you honestly believe the majority of the population is going to starve quietly?

Much like how communists think they're going to get assigned cushy jobs teaching gender studies after the revolution rather than just being shot for being a drain on society, libertarians think they're going to be the sociopathic badasses pulling themselves up from their own bootstraps once we remove the government from everything.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Much like how communists think they're going to get assigned cushy jobs teaching gender studies after the revolution rather than just being shot for being a drain on society, libertarians think they're going to be the sociopathic badasses pulling themselves up from their own bootstraps once we remove the government from everything.

"Wait, my small business is heavily subsidized?"

If you automate the vast majority of jobs you WILL have to find a solution if you want to keep that automation for long. I am tired of seeing these exceptional individuals going "lol people either gotta adapt at that point or die". Do you honestly believe the majority of the population is going to starve quietly?

Is UBI inevitable? Only if mass automation is inevitable. Personally I think people underestimate how far off from such a society we really are, then again i'm always the skeptical pessimist when it comes to this shit. Lets discuss UBI:

People are going to find work, even if its small part time work. Do you have any idea how fucking boring life is when your not doing something besides NEET all day on the internet? The average normie would go insane and shoot themselves. People need purpose in life, and work provides purpose for a lot of people. If some strange utopia vision of the future where people no longer work becomes a reality, then I do honestly wonder what people are going to do in all their free time. Maybe job simulator wasn't too far off the mark after all......

What about immigration? You only get the UBI if you are a citizen, and since all the lower-class jobs are automated.....would that help stop mass immigration? Will Trumps wall just be economic incentives?

Some of these people seem to celebrate the dystopian idea of having a poor under class living in perpetual violence and inescapable poverty.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Wait, my small business is heavily subsidized?"

Some of these people seem to celebrate the dystopian idea of having a poor under class living in perpetual violence and inescapable poverty.
Libtard alert.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
The United States version of capitalism (trickle down) is not going to survive the pandemic or incoming automation. To avoid civil unrest there really needs to be investments made. We know the upper middle will be furious over their taxes being raised to support new programs but I don't see any solution otherwise.