The Game Awards - HA HA DEATH STRANDING DIDN’T WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
The VGAs are like an annual year end testament to how terrible the game industry has become. The GOTY nominees paint a very grim picture of the video game market this year.
I’ve heard the game awards aren’t as bad as the Spike VGAs

• Optimistic
Reactions: Gravityqueen4life

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Muppets as hosts. Not sure if this is considered a rollicking start.
Apparently they’ve done it before
6814051F-EEB9-4BB8-B6CC-9E0516F30C34.jpeg

Pinot Pierrot

The naive one, forever waiting.
kiwifarms.net
Snark aside, I'm actually looking forward to the lineup. 2019 isn't a bad time for games at all, there seems to be a little bit of something for everyone this time around.

I look forward to which Soulslike game is given an award, if they even show up at all. There were so many that came out (Blasphemous, Code Vein, Remnant from the Ashes, Surge 2, Nioh 2, Jedi: Fallen Order if we're being generous, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and potential others), that the resulting slapfights could be quite interesting.

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Snark aside, it's going to at least be very interesting to see the lineup. 2019 isn't a bad time for games at all, there seems to be a little bit of something for everyone this time around.

I look forward to which Soulslike game is given an award, if they even show up at all. There were so many that came out (Blasphemous, Code Vein, Remnant from the Ashes, Surge 2, Nioh 2, Jedi: Fallen Order if we're being generous, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and potential others), that the resulting slapfights could be quite interesting.
Just go look at the nominations ya dingus
This indie game Sayonara Wild Hearts got nominated in like three categories, hope it wins some, that game’s awesome.
Then again the same is true for fucking Apex Legends. That pisses me off so much. When was the last time you played Apex Legends? Seriously who still plays that???

Last edited:

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Video game award's attempt to be the grammys will continue to be cringey as fuck, and Geoff will continue to try and suck Koji cock. Pass just like every other year.
Buh-but Geoff Keighley had this unique vision since he was a child or something, and they listen to gamers to make this the best it can be! I think...

Floop

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the only good things to come out of the game awards

Tags
None