The Garden / People's Project / EcoVillage Revolution / ShutUpAndGrowIt - Commune in Lafayette, TN that is totally not a cult

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Qwent:
Tik tok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMefB6BGR/
Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/quentin.qwent.54#_=_

Thought it was in the 1st post so didnt put it in. Hes got a lisp I cant stand listening to so don't know what he chats about on there.

I can definitely add more. Im trying to organise everthing to be easier to read. It can be kinda confusing with all the different nicknames and I didn't think it would be that interesting.
all good i'm just stupid. no need to include shit that seems irrelevant, i'm just really jonesin to take down some oogles.

very interesting that rel is banned again, i wonder if shes going to go back to new york with her family, go be with her sister in boulder, or do what most oogles do and hop a train to nowheresville and sidewalk sit for beer money.

ETA LMFAO im sure bitch
rel claiming to have left the garden.jpg

rel starting new commune.jpg

Last edited:

Anaspook

kiwifarms.net
Theres a podcast about the garden.
I've not listened to it yet.
They've talked to Tree and Julia. I don't think they really know that much about the garden.
And talked to Qwent.

But apparently Rel has/is going to be on it! Her episode isn't up yet so I'll update this post when it comes out. If they talk about anything new or interesting.

Some amazing? art? by her in the meantime.
Hitler rel art.jpg
Eta: 19th April.
Rels episode still isn't out and they deleted the old episodes. The new ones are are just talking about the rainbow family which is just a whole other mess.

Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good shit @large_farva. Easy to read for the most part but I did edit the links so the OP looks a little cleaner. Also made sure that all your links are archived through Archive Today. It seems there's more to the thread than what's in the OP. I suggest editing in the good stuff so it fleshes out the OP a little more. Once you do that, ding me and I'll move this to Community Watch.

dirt lamb

6feet under i stay so go shit&piss on my grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rel has made her tiktok private, and i can't be assed to start posting videos up there to come off like a legitimate user, so please tell me one of you guys are on the inside of this to keep us updated with rel's adventures lol

that didnt last long at all

Last edited:

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
They are on only 20 acres of land right next to a road. They do have gardens, but not enough to sustain all of them plus visitors. They go shopping for food and crap at walmart just like everyone else.
I noticed on the real estate docs there are no structures on this land? Gross.

Anaspook

kiwifarms.net
The vice Documentary is real and its out!!

Trees doing some stupid QnA live stream ranbling on about horses and sustanable travel.
I'll edit this with more details in a little bit.

They mainly intreview tree and Julia who in my opinion dont know shit about what really happened there, there currently going between other communes.
There is a reccording of a commune meeting but obviously they knew it was being filmed so just came off as super scripted.

Its just a sob story from everone even the chick who blew up for calling it a cult in the first place. People on tiktok were telling tree the documentary did him dirty but its alot more positive then it could have been. Even Rel doesnt come off as gross as they could have made her.

Dissapointing, just about better than complete silence.

Last edited:

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Julia and Tree are going to be putting out vlogs of themselves at The Garden. Their Discord is dead af as is the FB page, a recent comment from some random stating "have restricted exposure to new people at this time due to some issues related to social media".
A Day in the Life of Julia at The Garden -- VLOG EP 1/7 • Jun 18, 2021

Ero

kiwifarms.net
"OFF-GRID PORCH build onto TINYHOUSE at COMMUNE | BUG-FREE CINEMA"
Scuffed meal tbh
Screenshot_20210720-145226_NewPipe.jpg

Most of the vid is just building the porch.

Ero

kiwifarms.net
They just released a 23 minute mini-documentary called: "Free Land For Free People - The Garden"
They just talk about their life within the Garden.

The footage is obviously old as Rel is still in it.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They just released a 23 minute mini-documentary called: "Free Land For Free People - The Garden"
They just talk about their life within the Garden.

The footage is obviously old as Rel is still in it.
I really wanted someone to get crushed by the tree trunk and it almost happened because those retards don't understand physics.

Reactions: Ero