The Gayden Glare / FtM Stare / male troon selfie thread - Rate mutilated women pubes beard!

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Back on the AGP smirk thread a few entries for Aydens were sent, but the scoring didn't make much sense for them TIFs so lets make a sister thread for them.
Credit to @behindyourightnow for submitting the better entries there.

Many kiwis have noticed that a lot of Female-to-Male troons make very similar faces & expressions when taking a selfie, similar to what AGPs do but with some differences. Generally speaking a TIF selfie contains:

⭐ - Serious expression. Smiling is girly. Blank-stare eyes are usually a companion to this
⭐ - Looking away and up from the camera or looking down and directly at the camera
⭐ - Pubes beard. Try as you might, but she will never grow a proper beard
⭐ - Piercings and/or visible tattoos
⭐ - Shirtless or wearing a Baseball cap or a Hoodie

Also, just like the AGP smirk entries, Lunacy poins ( :lunacy: ) may be awarded for any reason and in any number, as long as they are individually justified, so go nuts!

Here are some decent entries to get the show started.

ayden-000.jpg

⭐ - Serious
⭐ - Looking away and up
⭐ - Tattoos
⭐ - Cap
:lunacy: - iDubbz wannabe

1.png
⭐ - Serious & blank stare
⭐ - Looking down at camera
⭐ - Piercings
⭐ - Pubes beard
⭐ - Cap
:lunacy: - What a fucking waste of a perfectly fine woman...

stunning and brave Elliott Page.
elliot-page-600.jpg
⭐ - Serious & blank stare (but... Isn't duckface a girl thing?)
⭐ - Looking down at camera (hey! I can see the ceiling!)
⭐ - Wearing a Hoodie (Bonus beanie under the hoodie)

raye.png
⭐ - Serious & blank stare
⭐ - Pubes beard
Added this one just to show another example of TIF beard.

Submit your entries!

Also, suggestions for improving the scoring are welcome, TIFs are not as easy as AGPs on their mannerisms.

Last edited:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Don't you mean FtMs?
Oh fuck, yes. Yes I do :stress:
Fixed it now.

The funny part is with the baseball cap short hair combo is they end up looking like a mid 2000s heroin dealer.
They also use a hoodie or a beanie to similar effect. For example here we have stunning and brave Elliott Page as an example. Maybe that should be on a scoring star on the "Shirtless" Edit: Fucking added it. You get a star if "Shirtless, wearing a cap or wearing a hoodie"
elliot-page-600.jpg
⭐ - Serious (but... Isn't duckface a girl thing?)
⭐ - Looking down at camera (hey! I can see the ceiling!)
⭐ - Wearing a Hoodie (Bonus beanie under the hoodie)

Last edited:

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Great thread! I might add that a big part of the posing seems to be showing off the neck area, which is why they are always lifting their chins in the same way.

1.png

I think it has the intended effect of a) emphasizing their jawline to look more masculine; b) showing off a (real or imagined) Adam's apple and c) an attempt at aggressive body language by jutting the jaw out.

You'll generally find a lot more variety in picture styles and poses than you will with MtFs though (there are plenty of FtMs who don't seem to care that much about looking masculine at all, and just want to be non-binary softbois with green hair). The examples you'll find here are from those who are more desperate to look like Real Men.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
You'll generally find a lot more variety in picture styles and poses than you will with MtFs though [...]
With AGPs is pretty straightforward. MySpace angle and a smirk on the face. TIFs are a bit more diverse on their selfies, but even then they fall on recurring themes.
[...] there are plenty of FtMs who don't seem to care that much about looking masculine at all
Back on the troon thread, the FtM prostitute manages to get an almost perfect crossover between the AGP selfie and the Gayden selfie. Smirk in face, MySpace angle, but showing her shirtless-ish bod and wearing a baseball cap.

which is why they are always lifting their chins in the same way.
So that's why they are always "looking down at camera" ...

Last edited:

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2889399
man it's a shame that the women turned out to look like that :c she looked perfectly fine as an women but ofc she had to fuck it up
also why do mfers even have those ugly ass ear piercings though? they're so fucking weird and stupid why want them?
That's the one on Jazz Jennings's show isn't it? She's dating her surgeon's sister, who also works in the surgery. It's deeply creepy. She's estranged from her family and apparently has nobody else in her life except the girlfriend and the psychopathic surgeon (Sidhbh Gallagher, the "teet yeet" one who advertises double mastectomies to teenagers, apparently did one on a 13-year-old and does TikTok dances about how annoyed she is at medical ethics boards). She bursts into tears every five minutes on the show while Jazz's creepy brother tries to cuddle her in his social media dungeon.

eta content: YouTubers are the worst for this. Here's Noah Finnce (what is it with Noah? It's as bad as Aiden or Elliott) who seems to have transitioned into Onision
1642259278589.png1642259302588.png

JammiDodger doing her best Zoolander impression
1642259594856.png

Chase Strangio with a baseball cap AND a suit
1642259798693.png
and doing the stare angle shot.

1642259872448.png

An entire generation of handsome butch lesbians made to look like manlets. *sigh* Null was right that tomboys don't exist any more, they all get trooned.

Last edited:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's because the little methods they attempt were pointed out by OP, but each of these has a really weird vibe looking in as a male. It really does look like someone wearing a mask and trying to pull off some of the embarrassing photos you had taken of you when you were a teenager. Then there's the eyes. In most photos of me, my eyes are usually just focused on the person with the camera and looking ambivalent, an "ok, let's get the picture over with" look. These eyes look like someone trying really, really hard to pick a fight with you for no discernible reason and are thus a little unsettling. That, or they look blank and soulless which is in itself creepy.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Is this cultural appropriation?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's because the little methods they attempt were pointed out by OP, but each of these has a really weird vibe looking in as a male. It really does look like someone wearing a mask and trying to pull off some of the embarrassing photos you had taken of you when you were a teenager. Then there's the eyes. In most photos of me, my eyes are usually just focused on the person with the camera and looking ambivalent, an "ok, let's get the picture over with" look. These eyes look like someone trying really, really hard to pick a fight with you for no discernible reason and are thus a little unsettling. That, or they look blank and soulless which is in itself creepy.
They are the same to men as AGP are to women. Damaged specimen trying to imitate their fetishized idea of behaviour that's completely alien to them and which is completely at odds with their natural socialization. Simulacra, copies without originals. Especially those who had their brains rotten off Japanese gay hentai.

Kiwifarmsname

kiwifarms.net
The eye's look weird due to the skull shape.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

Is this cultural appropriation?
kiwifarms.net
They look very "off" although unlike AGPs they don't go so far into the uncanny valley that they elicit a "fear" response 99/100 times.
They don't elicit fear because they are women.

They are just as deranged but in a different manner, I think. Again, the differences between men's and women's socialization as well the biological differences between males and females. I have no doubt Cris Cyborg could beat a good number of men up but that simply isn't true for most females, meaning the danger they generally pose isn't as severe as a raging AGP built like a brick shithouse.

Here's a new-ish looking selfie of Nady "Milo" Stewart:
MiloS.jpg

And here's a group photo of Mallory "Danny" Lavery (née Ortberg, top) and her wifeband Joseph "Grace" Lavery (né Lavery, center) from their wonderful thread:
FITYIdFXEAAUS7k.jpg

These eyes aren't saying "I'm gonna kill you, rape your still warm corpse, then make a skin suit out of you", they're saying "I want to be free from the hell of this existence". The threat isn't directed outwards against other people or even lifeless objects, it's directed inwards.

The Magnificence

Identifies as Angry
kiwifarms.net
LOL @ the fact that not a single one of the examples by OP looks remotely masc.

eta content: YouTubers are the worst for this. Here's Noah Finnce (what is it with Noah? It's as bad as Aiden or Elliott) who seems to have transitioned into Onision
View attachment 2889461View attachment 2889464

She looks like a sporty dyke. Her vids are all kinds of uncanny valley because she can manage a passable teen boy voice (it helps being British and how femme a lot of Brit bio boys are), but her cadence and movements are entirely feminine.

Credit to NoReturn on the Tranny Sideshows thread for this one. By damn I just want to slap that weird pursed lip smirk off the bitch:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
What about the "Good 90s boy-band" smile they do as an alternative to the serious smile?

⭐ - Serious expression. Smiling is girly. Blank-stare eyes are usually a companion to this

⭐ - Looking away and up from the camera or looking down and directly at the camera

⭐ - Pubes beard. Try as you might, but she will never grow a proper beard

⭐ - Piercings and/or visible tattoos

⭐ - Shirtless

or wearing a Baseball cap or a Hoodie

My question is why do they all have blonde hair?
Natural blondes are like white cats, some are normal, some are weirdos, but by and large they're just there.
Bleach blondes are part of an opt-in club that requires upkeep. My guess for TIFs is that they imprinted on some hot blond guy and want to look like him.