The General Thread -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Aiko Heiwa

Salt 'n' Genki
kiwifarms.net
but i need to store some of the important files, but i don't know how to

also the repair store is closed

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aiko Heiwa said:
but i need to store some of the important files, but i don't know how to

also the repair store is closed
How are you posting?

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should have cleaned my froggies tonight but I'm just gonna do it in the morning.
They also crap all over the place when I feed them. :[

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I don't feel like making the lolcow thread just for this, but man, I read the "teacher crush" tag on tumblr every night, and some of these things these teachers say to their students, I'm reading this shit and going "UN-ACCCEETP-ABLE!!" like Lemongrab from Adventure Time:

[youtube]07So_lJQyqw[/youtube]

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wish I had gotten my studying done earlier in the day. Not that I don't like it, it's just that now I'm rushing it and I'm tired and probably not going to remember a huge chunk of what I'm writing down.

...actually, I'm probably not. I can answer all the review questions for chapter two without the book either because I took really good notes in class, or because I already know these things (it's mostly the latter). Even then, I'll have more than enough time in the morning to review my notes and eat tacos with my friend. Again, I take so many notes, I practically don't need a book (and it's a really good thing because I don't really have a physical copy).

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mauv did I ever tell you how Shrekcelent you are?

Aiko Heiwa

Salt 'n' Genki
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys! I posted chapter 1 of my shitty Doctor Who ripoff.

I'd link to it, but I'm on my 3DS. But if anyone cares, you can find my TV Tropes page and I linked to it there.

Melchett

Deep State Agent of Disinfo
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woow, the past 48 hours or so have been ridiculous. Never go on a pirate binge, being 2-day drunk off rum leads to some insane actions (and especially don't get rum drunk with real old friends, it's a little bit disturbing seeing them randy off rum).

Oh and never leave two people alone, never mind the situation (oh my god I learnt that, my 16 year old mate got off with our old-man friend who's 29. Both were in relationships at the time... Fucking rum).

Reactions: Crispeacock

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What about scared barn owls and then that one guy who just wants to eat his rat in peace Jesus Christ leave him alone.

This is the sound they're making
[youtube]_YvyXu7coXA[/youtube]

In contrast here's a happy barn owl taking a bath
[youtube]42WH4pWE6Ko[/youtube]

If you're wondering wtf is up with his wings the bones are fused together and he can't fly which is why the chick has him as a pet.
Owls make shitty pets.

Reactions: silentprincess
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino