The General Thread -

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
I was woken up this morning by three fine young Basketball Americans who decided to have a really loud conversation right in front of the house. It was "nigga this nigga that" for over an hour.

Nigga shut the fuck up! This white girl gotta get her sleep on. :mad:

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I was woken up this morning by three fine young Basketball Americans who decided to have a really loud conversation right in front of the house. It was "nigga this nigga that" for over an hour.

Nigga shut the fuck up! This white girl gotta get her sleep on. :mad:
have you considered yelling at them to shut the fuck up in Glockinese

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
They probably would've unloaded into her window.
Point taken.

On the bright side they likely would have missed her by a country mile. Hoodrats can't fucking aim.

EDIT: Oh god dammit, the nice little local Asian market closed up recently. Where the fuck am I going to get shit like fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves now? Fuck.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
So this latina security guard has started low key flirting with me. Not that I mind, she's adorable. Not really going anywhere with this, and I probably won't do anything with her. Just bragging!

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
One of my cats got shit litter all over his feet (XO_________________________________________OX) orz
he dragged that shit all over the kitchen floor to my bedroom and there was a little droplet on my blanket

little sucker screamed and squirmed as I washed him off :unholy:

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Done. Most loose ends are tied up by now, I'm just waiting for some kind of response to apps already out. Will probably make a habit of visiting some of these places to make it clear I'm not just submitting the applications for shits and giggles. Still need to get some tax stuff ironed out but that shouldn't be too hard. Going to be keeping spending very lean for a bit until I'm secure with my next job's paycheck.

I already miss a few of my ex-coworkers. Of course, there are others I hope I never see again.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
People tend to think of masculine images when imagining Fascism, but in reality it'll come in the form of politically correct LGBT zombies policing every single thing you do.

I'm completely unsurprised by this. (what the fuck spellcheck you exceptional individual "unsurprised" is a word)

Kind of wonder what OpenOffice feels like these days.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Christ I seriously can not see SHIT with these cheap fucking shade things on to protect my force-dilated eyes. Vision is already almost totally hosed, ability to focus is gone, distance vision is shot. Hours more of this shit. I would like to thank Null for making KF's default setup conducive to high-visibility.

EDIT: so after comparing what I knew my Rx to be over the course of a decade or so I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to be basically legally blind in my right eye by the time I reach 50. On the upside, perfect excuse to wear an eyepatch.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino