The General Thread -

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
I predicted in 2015 on Lainchan that the USI (united states of israel) would go to war with China, Russia, North Korea and Iran and low and behold I was right (again as always).
I want you all to know that if the US really does go on a full on war with Iran then it will be the end of the United States and the beginning of the technocratic NWO police state.
All we can do now is hope and pray that there are people in the US intelligence agencies, military and government that will put the zogbots in their place and prevent apocalyptic war.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
I predicted in 2015 on Lainchan that the USI (united states of israel) would go to war with China, Russia, North Korea and Iran and low and behold I was right (again as always).
I want you all to know that if the US really does go on a full on war with Iran then it will be the end of the United States and the beginning of the technocratic NWO police state.
All we can do now is hope and pray that there are people in the US intelligence agencies, military and government that will put the zogbots in their place and prevent apocalyptic war.
First off, prove it.

Second off, MC-kun if the US gives you their energy can you spirit bomb China for us? Please and thank you.

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
The posts are gone.
The evidence destroyed.
The past is history.
Now is the only thing that's real etc

As for China, I don't have any hope for them they're basically a meth addict who just discovered capitalism and read The Singularity is Near.
Humanity is eating itself alive and the only thing that can save us is a major spiritual movement the likes of which humanity has never seen.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Chase down a lead for a teller position at a CU. I easily qualify on most parts (because this is pretty basic-bitch shit unless you're a fucking convicted felon) and... they want previous teller experience.

Fucking WHY, you exceptional individuals? This is downright ENTRY-LEVEL. How many people with that much relevant experience apply for an entry-level teller position? Fucking mongs putting catch-22s in job shit, christ.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
I got a haircut and I look entirely too sexy to be from Portland

In other news it continues to be sweltering. I got some fish and chips. It was nice.

Right now I'm drinking coffee and practicing my smug look.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Lurkette

Dink Smallwood

True final boss of the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The posts are gone.
The evidence destroyed.
The past is history.
Now is the only thing that's real etc

As for China, I don't have any hope for them they're basically a meth addict who just discovered capitalism and read The Singularity is Near.
Humanity is eating itself alive and the only thing that can save us is a major spiritual movement the likes of which humanity has never seen.
I think you and that schizophrenic Catholic guy could get along....wait no, probably not

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Once upon a time, things were bad
Many knights were getting real mad
They knew who was to blame
They were not afraid to name
The jew, the jew, the jew

The kikes and their dastardly tricks
Backing niggers and muzzies and spics
(Many whites were also deceived)
To destroy all the white race achieved
Cunt jew, cunt jew, cunt jew

But the day of the rope was at hand
As the white race recaptured their land
With a roar that mankind hadn't been seen
Nigh on 75 years it had been
Dead jew, dead jew, dead jew

And in our new world of plenty and laughter
The knights lived happily ever after
The End

CWC used to be really handsome

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Just overcome with this feeling of urgency, like I need to get out and walk around and look for things and grab applications/information. Except it's Sunday so there really isn't any reason to do this. I kind of want to sit down and chill the fuck out, work towards a kind of rough draft on my writing project, but it's really difficult to get that "get out there and find a new job right fucking now" voice to shut the hell up long enough for me to concentrate on this shit.

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t there some lolcow who used to be “otherkin” with Michael Jackson? They liked him so much they used his avatar, his name, etc on Deviantart?

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Walking home from market with groceries. Half block past the first big intersection I pick up a tail (I seriously got that prickly feeling on the back of my neck and kind of looked around). Some guy? Kid? I mean, I think I had a couple inches on him and I'm fucking 5' 9". Whatever, he's wearing a hoodie (hood up) and sweats and shit. Initially I don't really flip shit but I kind of casually cross at next marked crossing. He crosses immediately from where he is to match, doesn't come down to crossing. NOW I'm pretty wigged out. Choices are to cut one direction and go into a neighborhood I don't know very well, or to pretty much go straight or the other way both of which lead home. Kind of wonder why this street isn't busier, but Sunday nights are quieter all around. I don't want to lead him home, I have no idea what this guy is up to but I don't want that. Walk a little bit further, take a left down a street with lights and kind of head that way for a bit and yes he's still tailing. Finally put my shit down and turn around and yell "Walk the other direction right fucking now or the next place you're headed is the hospital". He freezes for like a second and bolts.

I should take up poker. I haven't been in a serious fight in ten years, if he had called my bluff he might have fucked me up. I don't even have a good knife to carry for this kind of shit.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
I've been sick. My nose has been bleeding, probably due to a combination of the heat and me wiping my nose every ten seconds. I actually had to take the day off. Sadly that means I don't get to flirt with chola security guard. Le sigh.

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t there some lolcow who used to be “otherkin” with Michael Jackson? They liked him so much they used his avatar, his name, etc on Deviantart?
Do you mean Stephanie Cianfriglia? She used to impersonate MJ online until she was inappropriate with minors and got banned, then later she claimed his ghost was her "spirit husband" (until he recently ran off with the ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer - or was it Richard Ramirez? We're still not entirely sure).

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean Stephanie Cianfriglia? She used to impersonate MJ online until she was inappropriate with minors and got banned, then later she claimed his ghost was her "spirit husband" (until he recently ran off with the ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer - or was it Richard Ramirez? We're still not entirely sure).
Thanks! Remembered that out of nowhere but didn’t remember her name, tho.

Reactions: The Ghost of ODB

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
After examining knife laws in my area carefully I think I'm going to make a habit of carrying my good utility folder again. It's not a good fighting knife really but it's scarier than just my fists. At this point I'm banking hard on never having to use it because I really don't know how to fight with a knife.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hikikomori-Yume

Lurkette

Professional Depression
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shout out to the 1st year student doctors doing their finals around now. I'm being a standardized patient for some today and man I'm so proud of you, you competent and professional motherfuckers. You're only giving me minor things to critique on so far and every reason to rate you "excellent" in every aspect fuck yeah.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
So after a couple interviews I don't think I'm doing well, lots of very noncommittal sounds from interviewers. Constantly on the backfoot and not even really managing to fake a confident posture. Bonus points, my belt buckle just comes apart for some reason right before the second interview. Fucking reversibles, pieces of shit. So I head down to my last job to grab a new belt that isn't a piece of shit. Walk in, right away see someone I thought I was on pretty good terms with. Avoids me like the plague. OK, whatever, I know where to find what I need. Get a decent belt, head up to ring out. Stand there waiting while two cashiers squabble over who has to ring me out.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Asshole mode activate. I've had about enough of this shit today. Walk up to a register, put belt on counter. The one gives up and logs into the register, rings my purchase. Usual spiel about applying for a credit card. "No, I have one." The one who didn't step up chimes in with an "apply for another!". Turn on the venom and reply "I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER ONE." Dead silence. Transaction complete. Take my bag and head to the office to grab my second-to-last paystub. Miss Apply-For-Another mouths off. "Hey, are you allowed to be back here?". Teeth are grinding at this point. "How else would you propose I retrieve my paystubs?" (I had established IN ADVANCE that it was OK for me to do this as long as there was a manager in the office.)

"Jeez, fine."

(No seriously you stupid bitch I'm applying for jobs that probably do things like run credit checks, I don't want a hard pull on my credit you exceptional individual)

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino