The General Thread -

Werewolf at Night

kiwifarms.net
I rated it dumb because it's a dumb reason. Your hate boner for her is only because she doesn't vote the way you want her to or have the same opinions you want her to have. I don't know her from Adam, so I don't give a fuck about her, but I think hating on a total stranger for such arbitrary reasons as their politics is pretty ridiculous. Your low key whining about gay people who aren't on the political left is pretty autistic as well.

This isn't a safe space, son. You say stupid shit, expect to be called out.
You rated me answering someone's question as Dumb, so don't lie and pretend that you weren't simply disliking everything I posted no matter what I wrote. You're an Iron Liz fanboy who threw a tantrum and decided to White Knight her because I had the audacity to criticize her, and you can't even be honest about what I said.

Also, JuanButNotForgotten also addressed the numerous issues with Iron Liz's credibility as well. And I fully expect you to throw more tantrums because of how ridiculously you're overreacting to my criticism of Iron Liz.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
You rated me answering someone's question as Dumb, so don't lie and pretend that you weren't simply disliking everything I posted no matter what I wrote. You're an Iron Liz fanboy who threw a tantrum and decided to White Knight her because I had the audacity to criticize her, and you can't even be honest about what I said.

Also, JuanButNotForgotten also addressed the numerous issues with Iron Liz's credibility as well. And I fully expect you to throw more tantrums because of how ridiculously you're overreacting to my criticism of Iron Liz.
You're adorable when you're angry.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
My neighbor is currently planning a new model railroad. Right now he's trying to decide between five options. One of these options is a model railroad based on CWCville. If my neighbor chooses to model CWCville the layout is going to be on a 4X8 plywood table and will feature The Mall and parts of the Get-Tar Region and M-C-Dville. The paint scheme is going to be the colors of the Classic and the motive power is going to be custom built electric locomotives that are powered by Electric Hedgehog Pokemon (As my neighbor says "Why would you need a diesel when you could get the electricity with Hamburgers and Fanta?). He's planning on making up his mind this Wednesday so hopefully he'll zap to the extreme with his new railroad

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a girl I know and I am friends with her on Facebook. She is now dating a guy and the guy made his profile pic a pic of him and her. Every time i see her boyfriends profile on suggested friends, i suddenly want to kick her ass. Because it makes me think she unfriended me and is now under suggested friends. But then I remember it’s her boyfriends profile and I’m not friends with him and that’s why he is under suggested friends.

I used to see former friends under suggested friends, and I would have no idea they unfriended me until I saw them under suggested friends.

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
Citi is a terrible company and I would discourage anybody from getting a card there.
The support is all inept Indians and I got called 10x in one day for being a bit late on a card payment
I think the way they're going they're much better being a stadium and locomotive company than they are in credit

Reactions: Freya

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
I would like to commend the Kiwi Farms ThotPolice for their excellent work tonight. You guys rock and are one of the reasons I keep coming back to this lovely corner of the internet (in addition to the usual Hookers, Blow and CWC Cola)

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I usually watch the same things on YT without being subscribed, and this time around I hit a random video game talk video. The literal second a phone-in 'host' was referred to by name, "Kdin", I knew it was a tranny. Googled their name, and lo behold, his personal Tumblr has borderline nudes in a corset, because I guess he can't afford surgery.

I don't go out of my way to hate on trannies but dear fucking lord, how can they not just choose normal names.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
So, I have a theory here.

Kiwi is the bird of New Zealand, New Zealand is a country where the Christchurch shooting happened, Null refused to take down the shooting video, so Kiwi MUST BE OWNED BY THE SAUDIS! Who would've known that we've been enabling terrorists all along?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Why do gay men have the gay accent and mannerisms? The lisp and floppy wrists and such. What comes first; the mannerisms, or the realization that they're gay?

I ask this because I knew a kid growing up who kinda had that lisp and mincing mannerisms all while growing up, and then sure enough, he turned out to be gay. But it's not like he had been hanging around gay people while growing up as a child and picking up on their mannerisms, at least not that I know of. His brother turned out mostly normal. So though it makes more sense that a guy would realize he's gay and then start hanging out with gay people and then picking up their mannerisms, but that doesn't seem to be the case in all cases.

Also, why do trans women like JY have that dry, stringy hair? Is that a result of HRT, or of their hair dyes, or something else?

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do gay men have the gay accent and mannerisms?
Not all of us are like that. I act and speak like a normal dude. I've always wondered why so many effeminate men have that lisp. There were kids I was around who had the mannerisms and of course they all grew up gay. I think it comes before the realization of their sexuality.

Tags
None