The General Thread -

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
Trent is sitting in a chair smoking a blunt. Suddenly the door is kicked in and Mr Magenta enters. “Bad day at the office?” Trent says. “No words just anus!” Mr Magenta screams. “Sounds like a plan Stan!” Trent says as mr Magenta is sprinting towards him mr Magenta grabs Trent and pulls him out of the chair and throws him into the ground mr Magenta leaps into Trent with the swiftness of a cheetah and quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus. The next day mr Magenta is taking a shower the door gets kicked in it’s chavel. “I need anus Trent!” Chavel screams and sprints towards Trent and tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta hears a connotation and gets out of the shower nude soaking wet he is sprinting he sees a man slamming his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta sprints and gets the man in a head lock he chokes the man to death the door gets kicked in its amanita he has a sawed off shotgun “nobody move I just need anus” amanita says mr Magenta grabs chavels pistola and shoots amanita one time in forehead the next day mr Magenta and Trent go to Red Robin “I must take a leak” mr Magenta says and gets up from
The table and goes to the bathroom while he is in there the front door of Red Robin gets kicked in Drshoggoth walks inside he sees Trent even tho Drshoggoth is there with a woman he met on tinder Drshoggoth quickly abandons her and sprints towards Trent Drshoggoth pulls him out of the booth and throws him into the ground Drshoggoth quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta emerges from the bathroom pistol in hand and quickly shoots Drshoggoth in the back of the head mr Magenta then sits down he orders some chicken wings and a buffalo chicken sandwich Trent orders a Cesar salad after they finish their meal mr Magenta rips Trent out of the booth and throws him into the floor mr Magenta quickly slams his penis into the anus of Trent. Ejaculate.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Trent is sitting in a chair smoking a blunt. Suddenly the door is kicked in and Mr Magenta enters. “Bad day at the office?” Trent says. “No words just anus!” Mr Magenta screams. “Sounds like a plan Stan!” Trent says as mr Magenta is sprinting towards him mr Magenta grabs Trent and pulls him out of the chair and throws him into the ground mr Magenta leaps into Trent with the swiftness of a cheetah and quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus. The next day mr Magenta is taking a shower the door gets kicked in it’s chavel. “I need anus Trent!” Chavel screams and sprints towards Trent and tackles Trent to the ground and slams his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta hears a connotation and gets out of the shower nude soaking wet he is sprinting he sees a man slamming his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta sprints and gets the man in a head lock he chokes the man to death the door gets kicked in its amanita he has a sawed off shotgun “nobody move I just need anus” amanita says mr Magenta grabs chavels pistola and shoots amanita one time in forehead the next day mr Magenta and Trent go to Red Robin “I must take a leak” mr Magenta says and gets up from
The table and goes to the bathroom while he is in there the front door of Red Robin gets kicked in Drshoggoth walks inside he sees Trent even tho Drshoggoth is there with a woman he met on tinder Drshoggoth quickly abandons her and sprints towards Trent Drshoggoth pulls him out of the booth and throws him into the ground Drshoggoth quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus mr Magenta emerges from the bathroom pistol in hand and quickly shoots Drshoggoth in the back of the head mr Magenta then sits down he orders some chicken wings and a buffalo chicken sandwich Trent orders a Cesar salad after they finish their meal mr Magenta rips Trent out of the booth and throws him into the floor mr Magenta quickly slams his penis into the anus of Trent. Ejaculate.
Ya'll go outside now.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
>turn on light in kitchen
>huge centipeide runs across the floor and under the stove before I can kill it

Well, that's it I have to move now.
Around here we occasionally get house centipedes. Not really big or scary, I usually just get them in a jar with a sheet of paper and put them outside. They can potentially bite and it hurts a little bit but nothing really dangerous. They usually go after insects and spiders. I don't usually mind spiders either, though I'd prefer they stay out of the general apartment and in places out of sight. The little jumping spiders are honestly pretty cute for what they are.

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
It's funny to think of my formative years. People who didn't know me well enough thought I would be violent and hateful - warlike, as though I'd end up as some Nazi or school shooter. I've ended up any basically anything but those things. The strongest of my political opinions are against war and violence, I've been called a 'teddy bear' by various friends, I find it extensively difficult to truly hate virtually anything, I have a closet full of bell bottoms, and I'm generally just sort of a giant pussy.

I still don't get what happened, there. Was it some subconscious revulsion to the darker side of my personality/nature which compelled me to develop into a smelly hippie, or am I naturally just a smelly hippie who happened to send off the wrong messages in childhood?

Last edited:

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
It's funny to think of my formative years. People who didn't know me well enough thought I would be violent and hateful - warlike, as though I'd end up as some Nazi or school shooter. I've ended up any basically anything but those things. The strongest of my political opinions are against war and violence, I've been called a 'teddy bear' by various friends, I find it extensively difficult to truly hate virtually anything, I have a closet full of bell bottoms, and I'm generally just sort of a giant pussy.

I still don't get what happened, there. Was it some subconscious revulsion to the darker side of my personality or nature which compelled me to develop into a smelly hippie, or am I naturally just a smelly hippie who happened to send off the wrong messages in childhood?
Sometimes I think it's a case that we naturally grow out of these phases.

Last edited:

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Talking with my brother earlier tonight about the upcoming remake of The Stand. We were doing the thing where we give our idea of a perfect cast. I got to thinking, if he were still alive, Frank Silva would have made a perfect Randall Flagg

C8rE-zUWsAAzz6r.jpg

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Bluestacks sucks major ass, even on my high-powered tower.
Yeah I'm looking to see if there are leaner, meaner Android emus, BlueStacks tanks on this.

EDIT: Bliss looks like a good option. Will probably just run it off a USB stick, should make my life a bit easier. The 128 GB stick I have is over half the little ASUS' HDD capacity anyway, lol.

EDIT 2: Decided to just go ahead and install Bliss on the HDD partition because I honestly want the USB stick for other things and this old lappy isn't going to be good for much else anyway.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The great news is I got BlissOS 11.9 working nearly flawlessly on this old dog of a laptop. Loaded a few of the apps the bossman wants and a few I think will be useful, gonna drag it in and show off the new-old toy today.

BlissOS' installer has fucking crap tools for setting up partitions and such properly for a UEFI boot, so I actually used Anarchy Linux to basically set up partitions and filesystems and just dropped Bliss on top of that. Worked well, and I wish Anarchy had better support because it's actually a nice, clean little distro.

Briefly contemplated doing a dual or triple boot with Win7Pro and a Linux distro but the HDD when properly formatted, partitioned and such tops out at ~300GB. Win7Pro is a bit greedy.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
So it isn't just me. I thought my computer just sucked, which it does, but still. How can a phone emulator suck this much?
Yeah I was kind of taken aback too. I mean, BlueStacks looks really feature rich but why is it tanking on loading basic CRM shit? Whatever, not an issue anymore. BlissOS 11.9 runs Android Pie and runs it well for the most part. Some mild hiccups here and there and apparently there are bugs you need to watch out for but it's not too shabby. It gets weird with the touchpad at times, even after calibration, but it recognizes Android gestures on a touchpad with no issue and you can program new ones I think. Going to have a Logitech wireless mouse with it as well for general duty point and click, reserve the pad for gestures and such.

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
i know the NPC meme annoys a lot of people
but i quite appreciate it because it probably exposed a lot of people to the idea of the inner monologue
and also it exposed a lot of people who don't "talk" to themselves (especially those who bragged about it)
also that post from a guy who used to not have a voice in his head but got one one day was very interesting

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
i know the NPC meme annoys a lot of people
but i quite appreciate it because it probably exposed a lot of people to the idea of the inner monologue
and also it exposed a lot of people who don't "talk" to themselves (especially those who bragged about it)
also that post from a guy who used to not have a voice in his head but got one one day was very interesting
People don't have an internal monologue?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino