The General Thread -

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
That's peculiar, I use Fruit of the Loom undershirts and never wash them in bleach and they're still white anyway.
Yeah, I don't know what to think. I don't smoke or do anything that would yellow them from exposure, and the other brands of white undershirt are fine. The cheaper ones held out better. No yellowing, no curls in collar, nothing.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Interesting. I mostly just stick to the cheap stuff so that I can toss it when it gets stained without feeling like a complete wastrel.

Little did I know that I was using the superior quality item all along

The white t has to be blindingly white

• Agree
Reactions: Recoil
Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
Noticed that Google has continued their crusade against anyone using a VPN. While the main search engine would go out intermittently when on a VPN, YouTube's search function still worked all of the time. Until today that is. Now I'm getting booted out of YouTube and sent to a error screen whenever I try to use the page's built in search feature when on a VPN.

Nice. At least Bing still works all the time. Don't even need to re enable any scripts to get that site running.

• Feels
Reactions: Dafuqisdis?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate wrist tendonitis. Doesn't hurt enough to really say you're in pain, but hurts just enough to where you can't really ignore it.
If you spend long amounts of time in the same position, such as typing, try varying it from time to time or taking breaks. It doesn't really heal up until you stop whatever's aggravating it.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
If you spend long amounts of time in the same position, such as typing, try varying it from time to time or taking breaks. It doesn't really heal up until you stop whatever's aggravating it.
Unfortunately my job requires me to do a lot of typing. I've got it in one of those wrist braces for now, but I'm just managing it with Naproxen and toughing it out until I get a chance to rest it. Thanks for the advice though, appreciated.

Ghost88

kiwifarms.net
Where is the based stuff? All I see is a bunch of stuff that makes no sense, where is the shooting, the israel files, the roastie spitlamb etc

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate wrist tendonitis. Doesn't hurt enough to really say you're in pain, but hurts just enough to where you can't really ignore it.
I have carpal pain & finger numbness, too - from DJing & scratching records, lol
Semper fi, soldier

Reactions: PL 001

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately my job requires me to do a lot of typing. I've got it in one of those wrist braces for now, but I'm just managing it with Naproxen and toughing it out until I get a chance to rest it. Thanks for the advice though, appreciated.
Wrist braces are pretty weak for this. They keep you from moving into specific stress positions but do little other than that. I'd also look into ergo keyboards, not just anything called that but the high quality ones. I think Kinesis are god-tier and have never looked back. They are expensive but I've used the same one for over 10 years and have one for work and one for home. I beat a normal keyboard to death in a couple months.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Wrist braces are pretty weak for this. They keep you from moving into specific stress positions but do little other than that. I'd also look into ergo keyboards, not just anything called that but the high quality ones. I think Kinesis are god-tier and have never looked back. They are expensive but I've used the same one for over 10 years and have one for work and one for home. I beat a normal keyboard to death in a couple months.
I'll look into a new keyboard come payday. I've been looking into Kinesis and it seems like it would be perfect. Thanks dude.

Reactions: AnOminous

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
It was decided that only the purification can cleanse Sin's corruption. So their village burned Sin, to purify him. While Sin became ash and smoke, he moved into the watching people. Sin forced the people to turn on each other, and destroy themselves.

Pina Colada

Raising Hell's Jingle Bells
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finish up my marketing internship next week and I'm halfway through my summer class! I'm required to do about 135 hours for 3 credits, but my counselor (who's also in charge of the internship course) encouraged me to do more if I'd like! Most of it is standard stuff like calling districts for visiting the preserve and engaging with followers/customers on social media, but it's definitely adding up experience- that's the most important part! I also aced my first exam in Consumer Behavior!

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
I will say this for the UK: At least they still have Dilbert, FoxTrot, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Sin City books still in print at reasonable prices (and it's cheap to ship them here) If I were to go through American Book Stores I'd either have to get used, pay a ridiculous amount of money or have to buy an expensive glorified tablet to read them.

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
I do my best to limit my use of this site, but it does good things for my sanity when I am shaken the horror of the world. This place reminds me that in the face of depravity, violence, extremities, excess, and general degradation of civilized society, some of us can still find it within ourselves to laugh and jeer - or at least to see things as they are.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino