The General Thread -

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Kind of worried about my cat. We've had some brutal heat lately and I notice him barely eating or drinking, and being more lethargic. Asking around it seems normal for cats to not eat as much in summer. He still plays with toys (with a little coercion) and he's an older guy at 12 years. Just hope the heat is all it is. Vet trip might be necessary if he doesn't seem better in a day or so.

Take Your Pills

The reason mental health has stigma
kiwifarms.net
So I had a weird paranormal-ish experience as a teen.
Probably gonna sound crazy, but I’m pretty sure I saw a hellhound once. I was walking along a street at about midnight-ish, and I ended up at a dead-end. Past the road was a large field of long, dry grass. I started stepping through it, but something told me to not go any further. I stood there, wondering why something felt really, really off, noticing how chilly the wind was.
Then I saw the creature. It was a dog-like thing, far too big to be a dog. It looked a bit disheveled, with long, matted black fur. As soon as it saw me, it stopped. It looked straight at me with bright red eyes. It seemed... curious. Like it didn’t expect me to be there, let alone for me to be able to see it. We seemed to come to a silent agreement that we’d both turn away and leave this place, and we would not get in each other’s way.
I might repost this if I can find a paranormal thread on here.
Anyone else had weird paranormal shit happen to them lately?

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
i think people who make something that has nothing to do with race about race need to be decapitated.

reading a thread about some crazy bitch and her conspiracy theory and in comes the finacially well off black man
WELL DEM WHITE PEEPOLS YOU KNOW DAY SEE ALL THIS SHIT BUT DAY DONT SAY HOW THEY BENEFIT FROM RACISM

guy must be fun to be around

"oh hey tyrone, how's the..."
"LOOK WHITE GUY YOU KNOW YOU BENEFIT FROM RACISM BUT DONT MENTION THE FACT THAT IM WEALTHY!!"

fakegambit

kiwifarms.net
Hey! This is my first post, nice to meet you all. This is a really fucking popular forum, holy shit. I've never seen one of these things so alive before.

Mercy

You really should take better care of yourself
kiwifarms.net
Hey I'm semi lit on the vodka right now can anyone help me out finding the ball enlargement gay sex cult thing that a guy died from? I'm searching on my own in the mean time but it's for my gf! Thanks babes.

Bessie

can't shake the other head
kiwifarms.net
1565621741288.png

What if the reaction image/video suddenly cuts to a snuff film wherein Giphy staff are rounded up and shot? And then cuts back to the reaction image?

This forum rule isn't new. What prompted the prominent reminder? Which threads are the worst offenders right now? I want shiny new gifs for my collection. (Not Random Images or Last Image You Saved threads, please.)

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's a real shame writable Blu-ray discs never caught on for backup purposes. Like, yeah, you can get them, but they never got as cheap as DVD-Rs, and DVD-Rs are laughably small today. External HDDs are such an eggs-in-one-basket situation.
Also they're usually really shitty, cheap drives that die long before the volume you're using them as a "backup" for. After all, if they were good you'd just have put them in the case in the first place.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a real shame writable Blu-ray discs never caught on for backup purposes. Like, yeah, you can get them, but they never got as cheap as DVD-Rs, and DVD-Rs are laughably small today. External HDDs are such an eggs-in-one-basket situation.
Never did get around to getting a Blu-ray burner at all, but it is interesting people didn't really embrace it like that.

Tags
None