The General Thread -

Clown College

Soulless minion of orthodoxy
kiwifarms.net
Quick random question does anyone remember the artwork of the woman sucking a bunch of dicks, but instead of dicks they're the logos of all the major social media websites. I was talking to a friend about how bad social media is and I couldn't remember the name or where it even came from. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
I fell asleep with my laptop on and I woke up and was half asleep I rolled over and it did a 180 and fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. Now I’m gonna have to get my NEET uncle to fix it in secret since my dad could do the repair but he’d probably kill me for breaking it in the first place. I can’t afford a new one.

It’s gonna be one of those days....

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fell asleep with my laptop on and I woke up and was half asleep I rolled over and it did a 180 and fell on the floor and now the screen is broken. Now I’m gonna have to get my NEET uncle to fix it in secret since my dad could do the repair but he’d probably kill me for breaking it in the first place. I can’t afford a new one.

It’s gonna be one of those days....
Sad. Reminded I had a dream last night where I cracked my smartphone screen again and was glad it was all a dream when I woke up.

ZehnBoat

!sibcpimt
kiwifarms.net
seeing more and more snowflakes on twitter talk about how "the alt-right loves george carlin but he would have hated them"

BITCH he would have LOATHED you guys
highhorse moral busybodies saying everything is offensive he would have went after you guys first
especially with the way you butcher language

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Smug Douche
kiwifarms.net
seeing more and more snowflakes on twitter talk about how "the alt-right loves george carlin but he would have hated them"

highhorse moral busybodies saying everything is offensive he would have went after you guys first
"This dead guy who totally can't speak at all right now would have hated you!"

I mean, you're not wrong ZehnBoat but it's all so exceptional, this kind of argument. If the man has a problem with any one of us he can fucking tell us himself later, I'm sure.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Pretty sure he would have hated everyone just like when he was alive.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
true, his misanthropy was what made him funny
but i remember he really hated people who were "rightous" or thought they can dictate what others could do
which is understandable, he was a comedian, and comedians fucking hate being told what they can or can't do.
He especially detested language police and euphemism, which he viewed as a particularly odious form of dishonesty.

Autumnal Equinox

Your Thomas hawk, sir....
kiwifarms.net
Have a friend who vapes. Took a hit from his watermelon flavored juice and it triggered my fucking gag reflex. Shit tastes absolutely vile. If you're going to vape at least get a flavor that doesn't taste like Chris Chan's armpit stank.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Smug Douche
kiwifarms.net
Have a friend who vapes. Took a hit from his watermelon flavored juice and it triggered my fucking gag reflex. Shit tastes absolutely vile. If you're going to vape at least get a flavor that doesn't taste like Chris Chan's armpit stank.
I really don't see the appeal of vapes. They don't count as smokeless, they smell obnoxious and they look really dumb.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino