The General Thread -

Around last week, I got a vaguely threatening email saying that they've figured out my password and I quote, "RECORDED ME (through my webcam) SATISFYING MYSELF!".

Problem is:
- I don't have a webcam
- the particular password hasn't been used in literal years

So that was mildly concerning.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

rooblue

kiwifarms.net
Was at staff drinks with my predominantly female work cohort, and the IT guy who looks like a poor man’s Jersh and spends the majority of his working hours boxed into an office which is essentially a storage cupboard fashioned into a server room joined us.

I appreciated his initiative to come and attempt social interactions with our normie coworkers. I often wonder how many if any of my workforce browse KF or the chans, or even shitpost on Twitter.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Smug Douche
kiwifarms.net
Around last week, I got a vaguely threatening email saying that they've figured out my password and I quote, "RECORDED ME (through my webcam) SATISFYING MYSELF!".

Problem is:
- I don't have a webcam

They're looking for a panic response or something to confirm they have the right pass.

Turd Burglar

ain't i just the biggest sped you ever saw
kiwifarms.net

Problem is:
- I don't have a webcam

Ask them if they want you to do it again. *yawn*

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
I am freezing. And the 50s isn't even that cold. I am just so used to the 90s due to the super hot summer that my body feels more shocked than usual.

I miss central heat. And we don't have oil yet. The radiators were installed 65 years ago and have never been upgraded. Radiators don't even look like that anymore. I think they are not as efficient as they used to be. There is a fireplace. But when my gradparents moved in here back in 1954 my grandmother insisted it be sealed up and an oil heat system be installed. I have no idea why. I mean she grew up with an outhouse, a wood stove and iron bedwarmers. But a fireplace is a little too rustic I guess.

It would cost a bundle to restore the fireplace. This house is already in major disrepair as is. Everything is like 100 years old.

60+ year old gas stove still works though. They don't make them like that anymore. It's brick red. I always loved the color.

The downstairs bathroom was built in the 50s. Never renovated. It's so gaudy retro. And there's paneling everywhere. There's more paneling than not paneling. I am amazed that it's still mostly in good shape.

But in relation to the cold, the bathroom is the worst place to be even when the heat's on. My grandmother would always say "It's like Siberia in here".

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I had to get a flu shot at a nearby drug store and it put me out for most of today. I'm just recovering from it.
It usually doesn't do much to me. I only felt it a little when I got the super duper mega whatever flu shot upgrade for free because they were out of the normal one.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Problem is:
- I don't have a webcam

Your post = alternate ending to that Black Mirror episode where the kid gets blackmailed into robbing a place and killing a guy because his dumb ass didn't put a sticker over his webcam

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It usually doesn't do much to me. I only felt it a little when I got the super duper mega whatever flu shot upgrade for free because they were out of the normal one.
Oooh, I wonder what that must feel like?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino