The General Thread -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Some little scumbag threatened to shoot up my brother's school today. Moron didn't even have a gun and thought it was a good idea to post on snapchat.
Hope the little faggot rots. He'd be better off necking himself. But at least the district is more useful than 99% of them, considering when they were warned they immediately locked down and got ready to kill the fucker if necessary, so that's nice. But then again, the school's pretty poor so we don't have any of that pussy "peace officer" shit, they're real cops stationed who hardly get to shoot anyone.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some little scumbag threatened to shoot up my brother's school today. Moron didn't even have a gun and thought it was a good idea to post on snapchat.
Hope the little faggot rots. He'd be better off necking himself. But at least the district is more useful than 99% of them, considering when they were warned they immediately locked down and got ready to kill the fucker if necessary, so that's nice. But then again, the school's pretty poor so we don't have any of that pussy "peace officer" shit, they're real cops stationed who hardly get to shoot anyone.
Amazing it's gone that far.

I miss the days when we didn't have cops in schools like the ones I went to before the end of the 90's. Those were different times.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Distant Stare

Better to Rein in Kiwifarms than Serve on 4Chan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to vent. I know its exceptional

Everything I enjoy is turning into a crime. When I was a teen I got into amateur chemistry. I made a laboratory in the garage complete with hot plates and sirs, 24/40 glassware, and a fume hood. For years I enjoyed making salts and compounds, and learning about chemistry. Over time for many people who practice amateur chemistry, the hobby has gotten much more dangerous and difficult due to governments. There are many critical chemicals and pieces of glassware you can not get anymore because of fears about terrorism. I remember how scared I was when some shitty glow in the dark desk nigger started calling me and asking me questions. Eventually my lab was searched when I was 17 or something and they forced me to do an interview with police. It is no coincidence I think that I am also autistic and introverted. When you prefer books to people, glow niggers will circle.

Fucking Christ I can not just enjoy my fucking hobby without dealing with big brothers shit. If anything made me hate glow niggers it was the way they treated me after I did nothing wrong.

My family is law enforcement, military, and full of gun enthusiasts. I also enjoy guns. I know that this hobby is also going to get shit canned soon. It will just take an election or two and it will be gone. Or maybe it will be some shit red flag law where posting about glow niggers in kf is considered inciting violence. I cant enjoy this hobby anymore either, at least soon.

I am slowly watching the web sites I frequent and enjoy shit posting on being taken down. That is another thing I am not going to be able to enjoy.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to vent. I know its exceptional

Everything I enjoy is turning into a crime. When I was a teen I got into amateur chemistry. I made a laboratory in the garage complete with hot plates and sirs, 24/40 glassware, and a fume hood. For years I enjoyed making salts and compounds, and learning about chemistry.
I envy you!

Over time for many people who practice amateur chemistry, the hobby has gotten much more dangerous and difficult due to governments. There are many critical chemicals and pieces of glassware you can not get anymore because of fears about terrorism. I remember how scared I was when some shitty glow in the dark desk nigger started calling me and asking me questions. Eventually my lab was searched when I was 17 or something and they forced me to do an interview with police. It is no coincidence I think that I am also autistic and introverted. When you prefer books to people, glow niggers will circle.

Fucking Christ I can not just enjoy my fucking hobby without dealing with big brothers shit. If anything made me hate glow niggers it was the way they treated me after I did nothing wrong.

My family is law enforcement, military, and full of gun enthusiasts. I also enjoy guns. I know that this hobby is also going to get shit canned soon. It will just take an election or two and it will be gone. Or maybe it will be some shit red flag law where posting about glow niggers in kf is considered inciting violence. I cant enjoy this hobby anymore either, at least soon.

I am slowly watching the web sites I frequent and enjoy shit posting on being taken down. That is another thing I am not going to be able to enjoy.
Sad world we live in. There are times I do miss the 20th Century a lot for not being this batshit insane.

Distant Stare

Better to Rein in Kiwifarms than Serve on 4Chan
kiwifarms.net
I envy you!
It was a fun ride.

Sad world we live in. There are times I do miss the 20th Century a lot for not being this batshit insane.
A quote from my absolute hero Kary B Mullis during his Nobel Prize speach

"Back then in South Carolina young boys seeking chemicals were not immediately suspect. We could even buy dynamite fuse from the hardware with no questions asked. This was good, because we were spared from early extinction on one occasion when our rocket exploded on the launch pad, by the very reliable, slowly burning dynamite fuses we could employ, coupled with our ability to run like the wind once the fuse had been lit. Our fuses were in fact much improved over those which Alfred Nobel must have used when he was frightening his own mother."

"I never tired of tinkering in labs. During the summer breaks from Georgia Tech, Al Montgomery and I built an organic synthesis lab in an old chicken house on the edge of town where we made research chemicals to sell. Most of them were noxious or either explosive. No one else wanted to make them, somebody wanted them, and so their production became our domain. We suffered no boredom and no boss. We made enough money to buy new equipment. Max Gergel, who ran Columbia Organic Chemicals Company, and who was an unusually nice man, encouraged us and bought most of our products, which he resold. There were no government regulators to stifle our fledgling efforts, and it was a golden age, but we didn’t notice it. We learned a lot of organic chemistry."

He was a real human bean who also said the following right after that,

"I was sagging as I walked out to my little silver Honda Civic, which never failed to start. Neither Fred, empty Becks bottles, nor the sweet smell of the dawn of the age of PCR could replace Jenny. I was lonesome.."

He revolutionized biology at the cost of the girl he loved in a way. He regretted it even when he was getting the greatest honor in science. tfw no gf

• Informative
Reactions: Trilby

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
You know what is really stupid? Ok imagine having two babies with a half autistic girl but she manages to keep a job but you sell weed to mostly pay for the kids lives but your sort of an alcoholic and smoke a lot yourself. You don't want to hotbox the room the two babies sleep in because that is what your dad did with you when you were a kid and you turned out a little autistic yourself.

So you go open the window to the room where the babies sleep to keep the place aired out then go hotbox the bathroom and open the window when you are done so not too much weed gets in the faces of the babies.

Then one day though you are like extremely pissed at yourself that you had babies with this mostly broke autistic girl and you are always drinking and selling weed and shit but when people text you about weed you are like "STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE ABOUT WEED DAWG YOU ARE MAKING ME PARANOID." At which point you are a little stressed so you hotbox the fuck out of the bathroom again with the window open in the room with the babies and open the bathroom window to air out the place when you are done, having quit your previous job and you have a new one and it kind of sucks but in 3 months you get hooked up with tips and shit again etc.

At this point a friend of yours calls you from 800 miles away in the woods there is a rainbow gathering going on and a love fest etc. Well hey you worked hard and saved some money n shit and now it is time to take a week off and this job is garbage anyway until your next one. They give you the week off anyway. You pack up the car with the kids and autistic wife and a pound of weed and head out to the gathering site. You get there and have the best week of your life. Peace and love and music and you can "trade" any weed you can't sell you basically make a fortune and do not have to buy food or drugs you get tons of LSD and xanax and MDMA and get shitfaced blitzed the whole time you are there and everyone at the gathering loves the babies and the babies get to grow up around love and drug culture. Not exactly future college material but whatever they say all you need is love. The kids won't learn to work at the gathering they will just learn to get high as fuck but as a strong role model parent you yourself are smart enough to teach them to work.

Then you are driving back to your shit work all the time get fired and work hard in the place the autistic girl you married cannot but hey you had the best week of your life. In all the excitement you forgot to make an oil change or check on the radiator or some shit on your old used Ford Interceptor ride and the thing breaks down 150 miles from home. You still have an ounce of weed in the trunk you did not sell but a tow truck driver shows up and tows the truck to a reputable place to fix the vehicle and you and wifey take off in a Greyhound back home.

The next day you wake up and the car is gone and the people never answer the phone and it turns out it was a scam and the vehicle is now chopped up and sold to Thailand or some shit. Also the ounce of weed was in the car when it was towed. Also the babies were in the car. Now you want to leave this ausistic bitch. It is not her fault but she got you into this crap.

Main question, is this a blessing or a curse?

HAR HAR HAR! At least it was a change of pace from the Shivers novels. I know this hits too close to home for a lot of people but ask yourself, in this situation what do you do?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AnOminous

sammyrdurham

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it with people who slam doors open or closed in the house or anywhere in general? And if you ask them if they are angry they'll just deny it, even though they open or close doors aggressive as fuck.

If you're angry, do that shit elsewhere, all they do is piss off other people in the house with your noise.

I don't know if it's just autism, but now I see why some people want to live alone. Small things such as these eventually pile up mentally and start to piss you off a lot if you have to deal with them everyday.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Question for you lads. My co-worker is getting married soon. Good dude, we work together a lot. I've met the fiance once in passing. Would it be polite/expected of me to buy them a gift? We don't really hang out outside of work and I'm not invited to the wedding or anything. What say you guys?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino